• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Neil Young.
Last fall Neil did 2 shows in Telluride Colorado along with the Promise Of The real, a band with 2 of Willie Nelson Sons.
$135.00 per ticket..
I went the first night, got in line 2pm.
Was dead center front 2nd person from the rail..
I have been a huge Neil fan for 46 years and he lived in my area in the SF Bay area..
have seen many many Neil shows, Crazy Horse, lots of Neil over the years..
This night in Telluride was beyond words. Neil was at his best and Promise of the Real were simply amazing.
They fed off each other into a frenzy of pure Neil Rock and roll.
After the first night there was no way on the world I could stay at home knowing what was going on in Telluride 2.5 hours away. so off I went and spend another buck thirty five for one more night.
Ended up front, 3rd dead center and was once again blown away..
Keep on rocking in the free world....
DSC 1034 2
DSC 1021 2
DSC 1091 2
DSC 1133 2
DSC 1267 2

jipp

jipp

hey @MIMedGrower thanks for bring up the potassium. it was easy to identify my issues in the solo cup. hah mag, and potassium deficiency and she is going down quick. hah. all i have is my maxsea fert and cal-mag iv been using as foliar. ..

so i went and watered with the cal-mag.. and i need a source of potassium.. hah one of the old leafs literally snapped off in my hands.. laughs..

so this solo cup is a great learning experience.. thank you for mention the potassium.. probably would not of even looked into that for a while.. got so much shit on my mind.

hope you are having a extremely good evening.

chris.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

hey @MIMedGrower thanks for bring up the potassium. it was easy to identify my issues in the solo cup. hah mag, and potassium deficiency and she is going down quick. hah. all i have is my maxsea fert and cal-mag iv been using as foliar. ..

so i went and watered with the cal-mag.. and i need a source of potassium.. hah one of the old leafs literally snapped off in my hands.. laughs..

so this solo cup is a great learning experience.. thank you for mention the potassium.. probably would not of even looked into that for a while.. got so much shit on my mind.

hope you are having a extremely good evening.

chris.

Yup. Snapping off is a good sign. Any balanced fertilizer should have plenty of potassium though.

Got to watch throwing the ratio out of balance with the cal mag. Too much will lock out the other positive citations. Like potassium.

I never needed cal mag if I was using complete nutes in a peat type mix. The coco growers need more because the coco holds on to a certain amount before it becomes available.

The best lesson I learned brother is that we are feeding the soil not the plant in this kind of grow. It just has to have a nice balance of all the elements so they are there when the plant needs them. And not too much is the part we all have trouble with.

Awesome you are seeing the deficiencies. Another clue before it gets too bad is white tips on lower fan leaves. Darker blueish green thick fans. And also thick curled down lowest fan leaves can start first in my experience.

That is how I know when to feed in flower the first time in the Ocean Forest. You have to transition from the organic soil's nutes to your added nutes without over loading the plants roots.

Hope you are feeling good. You are sure doing a lot of work.

incogneato

incogneato

im just gonna be blunt.. do not do it.. fuck that pain implant.. the risk is two high. but i was a fucking sheep on pills.. so i did what the doctors said would fix me. laughs..

no wonder they want everyone on pills.. you do not question shit.. other than what will you do if you have no pills. hah. i hated that feeling waking up sick every morning.

chris,.
I'm with you bro, I made my mind up a long time ago about that. I won't do the fusion either.
Nice flower! And nice sounding strain. I just cured a pretty good Deadhead OG for a couple of weeks. Very strong cerebral kind of high. Milder body stone with strong OG flavor and kind of a guava chem smell.

Bet it would be fuller mixed with that long bottom leaf.
I can say the Starfighter x longbottom leaf I'm running are showing some real promise.
Deadhead ×longbottom leaf
Day 31
Bad dawg testers?

jipp

jipp

Yup. Snapping off is a good sign. Any balanced fertilizer should have plenty of potassium though.

Got to watch throwing the ratio out of balance with the cal mag. Too much will lock out the other positive citations. Like potassium.

I never needed cal mag if I was using complete nutes in a peat type mix. The coco growers need more because the coco holds on to a certain amount before it becomes available.

The best lesson I learned brother is that we are feeding the soil not the plant in this kind of grow. It just has to have a nice balance of all the elements so they are there when the plant needs them. And not too much is the part we all have trouble with.

Awesome you are seeing the deficiencies. Another clue before it gets too bad is white tips on lower fan leaves. Darker blueish green thick fans. And also thick curled down lowest fan leaves can start first in my experience.

That is how I know when to feed in flower the first time in the Ocean Forest. You have to transition from the organic soil's nutes to your added nutes without over loading the plants roots.

Hope you are feeling good. You are sure doing a lot of work.

so then my issue may not be potassium from lack of it in my soil.. ( its been in the cup for months.. so figured it used up all its shit.. did not realize my fert had potassium in it ) like i was thinking.. but more do to lock ou t from the cal-mag deficiency. ( just talking about the solo cup here.. its little world is all roots now. heh )

hope you are doing well my friend too.

chris.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

so then my issue may not be potassium from lack of it in my soil.. ( its been in the cup for months.. so figured it used up all its shit.. did not realize my fert had potassium in it ) like i was thinking.. but more do to lock ou t from the cal-mag deficiency. ( just talking about the solo cup here.. its little world is all roots now. heh )

hope you are doing well my friend too.

chris.
damn u cal mag damn you!!!!!:p:p:p:D:D:D:):):fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::puke2::puke2::fire::fire::fire::fire:

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

glad to hear u are doing good im doing fine as well

about to start a new batch of clones just pulled a bunch ready to hang just now and room is looking naked need to find a way to fix this light any one good with lec hoods im thinking the soader broke

Latest posts

Top Bottom