The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

Hope he gives you some good news.
Knees suck . Stay well and be back later. Nap time
hey bro, well they gave me a leg brace so hopefully the knee cap will start tracking correct as the shit tightens up. ( surgery would not be a fun option, first thing he said it be a challenge, and id have to have a special bar made and then who knows.. the knee is showing signs of the glue they used losing up, but said that would not cause the issues with my knee cap not tracking correct. )

the doctors treat you like you are stupid till you set them correct. i hate doctors.

hope all is well my bro. dab up!
my view while i waited and what do you know he showed up.
IMG 2506   Copy

IMG 2507   Copy

IMG 2509   Copy

IMG 2505   Copy

hope you are doing the best you can. hit the dab yo!
chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

how are you @MTBKush thank you for the micros once again.
my plants are healthy as fuck.. im sure the micros are helping :D

not much here just bored.

chris.
Hey that's good to hear! :-) I am waiting for my dinner to be delivered.
I have 6 new babies. W each, Molokai killas, Hawaiian blood line, and skunk ape! Waiting on more to pop.
Your grow is looking great, won't be long you will be smoking your own

jipp

jipp

Hey that's good to hear! :) I am waiting for my dinner to be delivered.
I have 6 new babies. W each, Molokai killas, Hawaiian blood line, and skunk ape! Waiting on more to pop.
Your grow is looking great, won't be long you will be smoking your own
yes it will be a good day for sure.. once i can say im self efficient to grow my own meds.. at least i know whats in it. regardless of how good the bud is on my first grow. im sure it will still be better tan anything i can buy local. heh. i plan on making hash and oil out of it anyhow.

i popped three wifi lemon aliens today. its kinda of exciting, iv always enjoy how anything with alien in it looks. heh.

chris.

incogneato

incogneato

lol...whether i gotta eat it or smoke it that is the plan.lmao
Just whipped up 2 batches last night. I used a half zip of bud to 1 cup of coconut oil each. I only take about 5g at a time but it gets me ripped for a good 6h. I feel like a chump now lol. I did a batch of holy grail kush and a cannelope haze. I throw it in coffee lately, seems to kick in faster.
20170516 212257

jipp

jipp

yeah i forgot, illl be making strong edibles.. ill be taking rmoltis lead.. he seems to make edibles that would work on me :D heh

hope you are doing well incogneato
well i should of tossed my male #6 but fuck ii feed it tonight and will let it ride in front of the clone tent till it gets in the way . laughs.. im to soft sometimes.

chris.

fatawa

fatawa

I throw it in coffee lately, seems to kick in faster.
i like that too..in trust me i wrkd my way up to this..i make sum 50/50 sugar leaves/bud and 2sticks butter(get 1 stick back after the boil)and make brownies usualy..2×2 sq's n my pan holds 16pcs.$20 pc round here n those r 8hr buzz'z..when i go heavy like tonight usualy smoking barely affects me for a day or 2..so thats the rub

incogneato

incogneato

yeah i forgot, illl be making strong edibles.. ill be taking rmoltis lead.. he seems to make edibles that would work on me :D heh

hope you are doing well incogneato
well i should of tossed my male #6 but fuck ii feed it tonight and will let it ride in front of the clone tent till it gets in the way . laughs.. im to soft sometimes.

chris.
I'm good brotha. I finally had a few days off of work so I spent them with my fam. I figured you guys would be fine with one less smart ass for a few days. How are you holding up?

MTBKush

MTBKush

yes it will be a good day for sure.. once i can say im self efficient to grow my own meds.. at least i know whats in it. regardless of how good the bud is on my first grow. im sure it will still be better tan anything i can buy local. heh. i plan on making hash and oil out of it anyhow.

i popped three wifi lemon aliens today. its kinda of exciting, iv always enjoy how anything with alien in it looks. heh.

chris.
Good job Chris! Remember when you first started with nothing? Now see how far you have come?!?!!!!!! BRAVO!!!! Keep going, it gets better each time :-)

jipp

jipp

Good job Chris! Remember when you first started with nothing? Now see how far you have come?!?!!!!!! BRAVO!!!! Keep going, it gets better each time :)
morning. it is sorta amazing how far iv come..
ill admit.. trying to learn a new hobby when you are going through withdrawals was a bad idea but i had no choice. fucking local disp herb could be better. understatement of the year i know.

mine may not be top shelf because its my first grow and shit.. but i know it will be better than what i can buy.

hope you are having a great morning. i see the knee doctor in 3 weeks he wanted two weeks.,. but fuck i did not like the options.. seems if he cant fix my knee they will cut it off. obv ill have to go through the challenge operation before that and hope like hell it works.. hopefully the knee brace will get the patella tracking correct shrugs.
chris.

Top Bottom