The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

now its 1 inline fan with scrubber on it over 2 lights and another inline sucking air out of my ac room that stays running at 60

also have 1 fan blowing from the top side and right to left and 100f in there now

Can you try to adjust fans to blow in between the canopy and the lamps?

I mess with them until they blow on the plants only enough to make all the leaves randomly "twinkle" and blow the heat up and away from the canopy.

Object is to help the flow of hot air to the exhaust.

What is done for intake air? Passive?

Because an intake fan from a cool air source will make a huge difference.

incogneato

incogneato

one fan pulls the air over the scrubber then cools the light then up and out of the house

then other pulls air out of cold room in to the room and then fans pushing that new air around
one fan pulls the air over the scrubber then cools the light then up and out of the house

then other pulls air out of cold room in to the room and then fans pushing that new air around
Yea so you're pushing the air through the light. From what I've seen its best to pull the air out through the light. I'm running an 8 inch 745 cfm fan that pulls air through my phresh filter and outside. My bloom room is 8x4x8 and its connected to my 4x4x6.6 veg tent with a short piece of 8" ducting.I have a box filter for a passive intake that's connected to the veg tent with 8" ducting. I was trying to draw you a quick sketch on my phone but some nosey mf here at work kept staring at my screen :mad: basically the fan is behind everything pulling air through your setup, not just the filter

incogneato

incogneato

Can you try to adjust fans to blow in between the canopy and the lamps?

I mess with them until they blow on the plants only enough to make all the leaves randomly "twinkle" and blow the heat up and away from the canopy.

Object is to help the flow of hot air to the exhaust.

What is done for intake air? Passive?

Because an intake fan from a cool air source will make a huge difference.
I took this advice in my veg room and its helping alot

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

seems all im doing is pushing hot air around

Still didn't get how you are intaking air into the room.

I actually have a window a/c in the room next door to the flower room and use a 6" inline fan with a speed controller to blow the cool air in near the floor.

Convection caused the air to rise as it warms through the canopy and into the exhaust filter and through the lights like you say.

The circulation fans blow the air around and help keep it from laying trapped between the glass and canopy.

I use 2 fans there. One to intake for the filter before the lights and one after the lights to help push the air to my chimney.

I could not keep the 1200 watts cool this way before I used the intake fan. And it adds life to the exhaust fans by reducing pressure.

You keep the intake lower in speed then the out take to keep negative pressure in the room so the smell does not get pushed out.

Otherwise you need a large intake at least 3x the size of the exhaust likely.

Hope this helps.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Still didn't get how you are intaking air into the room.

I actually have a window a/c in the room next door to the flower room and use a 6" inline fan with a speed controller to blow the cool air in near the floor.

Convection caused the air to rise as it warms through the canopy and into the exhaust filter and through the lights like you say.

The circulation fans blow the air around and help keep it from laying trapped between the glass and canopy.

I use 2 fans there. One to intake for the filter before the lights and one after the lights to help push the air to my chimney.

I could not keep the 1200 watts cool this way before I used the intake fan. And it adds life to the exhaust fans by reducing pressure.

You keep the intake lower in speed then the out take to keep negative pressure in the room so the smell does not get pushed out.

Otherwise you need a large intake at least 3x the size of the exhaust likely.

Hope this helps.

just like what u doing but I don't have Speed control

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Sounds like you are going to have to play around with the fans until you get proper air flow.

I keep my a/c at 67 Degrees and my flower room stays 77 max at the canopy.

The speed controllers work like a "volume knob" for the temperature once you get it right.
I keep mine at 60 and the door is id say 4 to 5 feet wide and 7ft tall its huge and still having hard time keeping cold its crazy I can leave the door open and one room is around 60 the other 100 there has to b moister being caused

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I keep mine at 60 and the door is id say 4 to 5 feet wide and 7ft tall its huge and still having hard time keeping cold its crazy I can leave the door open and one room is around 60 the other 100 there has to b moister being caused

I am having trouble picturing your set up. You are trapping heat. I can't get my room to go to 100 if my exhaust is on and it's below 80 degrees out without air conditioning. Even with all 3 lamps going.

There is a thread that is very helpful on icmag. It is called ventilation 101. Search for it. It has tons of diagrams, formulas and such.

If you got good pics. I can try to help more. Or maybe someone else will see the problem.

Top Bottom