IMG 2919

IMG 2920
IMG 2921
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
WORK WORK WORK!!!!!!
9 and 1/2 months to retirement and I will be fishing everyday till I drop.....
Weedeater carb replaced time to get after it..
Huge lem Chemdog #4 hash joint 2 cups strong Niquagrian coffee with thick ass raw jersey cow cream huge glass o ice water ready to work work work then nap nap anp...

TheRemer

TheRemer

Just a few shots from the THC Bomb by Bomb Seed Co i just finished. 56 days of flower.one love!
That is a thc bomb. Looking like a stoner terrorist planted that bomb.
hell pick me up, laughs.. that looks like fun!
I would love to, next time you're on the west coast. I'd be abliged.
WORK WORK WORK!!!!!!
9 and 1/2 months to retirement and I will be fishing everyday till I drop.....
Weedeater carb replaced time to get after it..
Huge lem Chemdog #4 hash joint 2 cups strong Niquagrian coffee with thick ass raw jersey cow cream huge glass o ice water ready to work work work then nap nap anp...
Oh man, I can't wait till I'm done this grind stone, I'm 29 and IV been doing for 10 years now, same thing electrician. But lately I've been asking my self is this bullshit worth what I'm getting. And the answer is hell no, everyone deserves better than what we have to do to survive, make money for our government. And shit we don't need. Awe I hope y'all doin good today. Big ol oily fuckin joint to shut me up.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh man, I can't wait till I'm done this grind stone, I'm 29 and IV been doing for 10 years now, same thing electrician. But lately I've been asking my self is this bullshit worth what I'm getting. And the answer is hell no, everyone deserves better than what we have to do to survive, make money for our government. And shit we don't need. Awe I hope y'all doin good today. Big ol oily fuckin joint to shut me up.
Hang in there there's always light at the end of tunnel
DSC 0766

Stoney M

Stoney M

IMG 3477
Busy few weeks for me.. Spent the last few days clearing out the tent and harvesting to hang the ladies. Just under 11 weeks flowering I took them to
IMG 3479
IMG 3484
IMG 3485
with 2 weeks flushing through.
Here's a few pics of the bubble (cheese) it turned out not bubble Haze, and few pics of the Gorilla bomb.

IMG 3481
Top Bottom