The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I took a few pics of a new plant in the flower room I bent and tied down last night.

It shows the clips and soft tie pretty well so I wanted to share how I train my bushes.

If they end up too tall in veg I do this in the veg tent instead of waiting.

IMG 6136
IMG 6138
IMG 6140
IMG 6141
IMG 6142

She is a Medical Seeds Sour Diesel and she needs more fertilizer. Lol.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

hey @MIMedGrower do you have a picture of a plant you staked up using bamboo rods? i have to do that tonight.

thank you,
chris.

I use them as needed mostly to hold up heavy budded branches. But sometimes I bend the buds down more horizontal and tie them in place to keep them lower.

As I have vegged longer my need to support stretchy branches has lessened. The plants grow more compact compared to their vegging size the older they are it seems. And they are stronger.

Here are the best pics I have in my new phone.

IMG 6145
IMG 6146
IMG 6148

jipp

jipp

I use them as needed mostly to hold up heavy budded branches. But sometimes I bend the buds down more horizontal and tie them in place to keep them lower.

As I have vegged longer my need to support stretchy branches has lessened. The plants grow more compact compared to their vegging size the older they are it seems. And they are stronger.

Here are the best pics I have in my new phone.

View attachment 706470 View attachment 706471 View attachment 706481
i looked for that wire st uff all they had was green plastic tape to tye the branch to the bamboo.

im using it to allow more light into the lower buds i think more than for support.. most of my branches are pretty beefy.. the thin shit in side tho i dunno.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

i looked for that wire st uff all they had was green plastic tape to tye the branch to the bamboo.

im using it to allow more light into the lower buds i think more than for support.. most of my branches are pretty beefy.. the thin shit in side tho i dunno.

The soft tie is really easy and useful to work with. It is important to leave room for growth so you can loop it loosely over the branches.

And I clean them with alcohol and reuse them. I have a box of them cut to different lengths now.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here is a pic I just took of my 3rd try at growing Blue Lemon Thai #3. The 3rd seed from my pack grew an amazing potent and delicious plant with a great full head and body high and buzz. And a smooth classic flavor and sour fruit and chemical smell.

Blue Lemon Thai #3, clone #3. 9.5 weeks.
IMG 6150
IMG 6153

Third times a charm ;-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom