The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheRemer

TheRemer

i have no clue about autos. id say they are gonn a keep doing whatever is in there genetics to do. and that is to sprout and flower as soon as fucking possible.. so i think yo will be ok.. but there are others who grow autos who will be around to give you better advice.

chris.
I wanna try auto next year. They sound solid. I lose crop do to light cycles.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Cheers bud , I wasn't to sure weather or not to flip the autos but I was hoping I could leave them another 2/3 weeks so I'm happy with that.. do they double in size when I flip to 12/12 or should they do that in veg ?

Autos do not need a light cycle change. They will flower "automatically" without your help.

Most have found best growth at 20/4. I got great results at 18/6 and there is a fantastic grower of them on another forum that uses 24 hrs.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
OH OH OH!!!
DSC 0002 2

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Help Mr Lizzard!!!!
DSC 0005 2

Was launching drift boat yesterday.
I could not get boat to river due to corn bin in bed could not see to back up.
I unhitched boat and trailer from truck rolled it to river launched boat.
Backing up to trailer I bumped trailer and trailer went into fast high water.
I grabbed on and fought with all my might for several mins as myself and trailer washed down river for about 200 feet.
I somehow drug it to shore in the willows and secured by strap to tree.
Went today got up out of water will get some help and get it out tomorrow,..
Hiked up fished 5 hours in 97 deg. heat drank gallon of water think I got a minor heat stroke was exhausted, dizzy a bit nauseous.
Sat in shade of rock smoked a duby could barely stand and walk but once I got moving and caught 2 more fish I was ok enough to hike out.

TheRemer

TheRemer

That
Help Mr Lizzard!!!!
View attachment 711398
Was launching drift boat yesterday.
I could not get boat to river due to corn bin in bed could not see to back up.
I unhitched boat and trailer from truck rolled it to river launched boat.
Backing up to trailer I bumped trailer and trailer went into fast high water.
I grabbed on and fought with all my might for several mins as myself and trailer washed down river for about 200 feet.
I somehow drug it to shore in the willows and secured by strap to tree.
Went today got up out of water will get some help and get it out tomorrow,..
Hiked up fished 5 hours in 97 deg. heat drank gallon of water think I got a minor heat stroke was exhausted, dizzy a bit nauseous.
Sat in shade of rock smoked a duby could barely stand and walk but once I got moving and caught 2 more fish I was ok enough to hike out.
Sounds nuts yo. Blowing my mind.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So no 12 12 for autos???

They will grow and flower in 12/12 too. Light cycle does not effect their flowering cycle.

But more light more plant. To a point but that is only my opinion. They will grow and flower in 24 hours 7 days a week of lights on. If you can manage them like that.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Got trailer out three of us yanked it out with ropes pulled by truck.
Mosquitos were eating us alive..
I then proceeded to back over a big rock while backing to get trailer.
Fuck me dead no more blind backing.
Even Mr. Ma Goo would fare better..
Had to jack up truck for huge rock to clear bumper..
Again will remove corn bin next time

TheRemer

TheRemer

Got trailer out three of us yanked it out with ropes pulled by truck.
Mosquitos were eating us alive..
I then proceeded to back over a big rock while backing to get trailer.
Fuck me dead no more blind backing.
Even Mr. Ma Goo would fare better..
Had to jack up truck for huge rock to clear bumper..
Again will remove corn bin next time
This Diablo joint is for you man.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Country folks...
One of my best friends, better than family is a pretty outspoken gay man..
We live in a very small town less than 950 pop.
He is well liked by all, life of the party, helps with fundraisers for schools and enters many things in county fair and wins just about every time.
Folks love him don't care about being gay.
He brought his neighbor and his wife last night to help retrieve trailer.
He had a winch cable everything needed, never met the fella. My friend gives him my weed he loves it will send a nice and I mean nice sack to him...
A pain in the ass but they were happy to help. Laughing when we ripped out the post for registering float trips..was like that when we got here officer we did fix sorta.
We like to joke that I am his husband I have no problem with that he is an amazing self taught chef working high dollar guest ranch and his home delivery meals..
Hereabouts if you run out of gas or break down within 5 mins someone will stop and help..
The other night some fella ran out of gas on road. Before I could go get gas another fella stopped put 5 gallons in refused payment.
We can go weeks months not see our neighbor everyone minds there own business but is something comes up and help is needed there they are..
At the grange we all have a blast when we meet, unfourtunally most times memorial services.
Looking way forward to a nice over night with some fellow farmers at Kamp Howdy this weekend fish and feast, my friend will spend the night look after wife no worries of hanky panky lol, take care of chores he does all of this with love in heart..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hotter than shit on the trail the other day..
Those rocks, like an oven facing into west afternoon
DSC 0013
sun direct..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Kitty Angel and Kitty Ullie..
Brothers. Born in wifes closet.
They now fight like cats and dogs, growl,hiss fight..Get facial wounds a lot..
IMG 0156

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
IMG 0532
Had not seen this fella in 36 years from Taupo New Zealand..Met him on our last trip.
I met up with 16 people I had not seen since last vist 36 years back.

We were both totally wild as hell back in the day. He had a jet boat we would hire him to lake fish and man did we drink
He sobered many years ago..

Latest posts

Top Bottom