The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
visajoe1

visajoe1

I repotted this Black Indica do you thing having a couple limbs burried will affect it. Or should I cut them off. I thought maybe they might root out. But I could be wrong.
I'd chop em. They wont get much light anyway. Wasted energy

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

what should i expect from the black lime reserve x black poison skunk beans? short bushy plants? smell, high? weeks??

chris.
the male reeked of cherryish...the BLR...funky diesel ragish oil lemon pledgy type..I beleive they will be stretchers once in bloom as the mom was the Taller pheno of the 2 BLR I once possed...Should be some fiya

jipp

jipp

crack them fuckers!
well next time.. they are indica.. right now the next beans i pop are sativa.. so i was looking you sent me two beans of this the other one indica black poison thing. .. what can you tell me about it.. i do not have teh cash or time probably to buy a sativa seeds even if i knew what the fuck would work for depression.
IMG 4090

so im working with what i was given. never looked at the seeds very close as i thought i was holding onto them for you.
so ill pop some critical golden lei,plemon, and these if you think it would be good. since these are what i have.

anyhow thank you for the seeds i will be popping them soon my friend.

chris.

keiksweat

keiksweat

well next time.. they are indica.. right now the next beans i pop are sativa.. so i was looking you sent me two beans of this the other one indica black poison thing. .. what can you tell me about it.. i do not have teh cash or time probably to buy a sativa seeds even if i knew what the fuck would work for depression.
View attachment 714975
so im working with what i was given. never looked at the seeds very close as i thought i was holding onto them for you.
so ill pop some critical golden lei,plemon, and these if you think it would be good. since these are what i have.

anyhow thank you for the seeds i will be popping them soon my friend.

chris.
them mangalope are fiya,I got a couple of them left....came from @420lyfePPP ..
you still not heard from him Chris????

keiksweat

keiksweat

nope bro, it sucks.. he was not well last time.. i miss him.

chirs.
mate,can't believe it myself,still hoping he'll pop bk up sometime.think the worse has finally happened.gonna miss that man a lot....one of the nicest,most genuine people I've met on the farm,and had the pleasure of becoming good friends....prayers go out to your family big bro.....keiks....

dan1989

dan1989

nope bro, it sucks.. he was not well last time.. i miss him.

chirs.

mate,can't believe it myself,still hoping he'll pop bk up sometime.think the worse has finally happened.gonna miss that man a lot....one of the nicest,most genuine people I've met on the farm,and had the pleasure of becoming good friends....prayers go out to your family big bro.....keiks....

Guys you sure @420 lyfePpP isn't a woman? I spoke with them last on private message, they said their husband had passed away...

jipp

jipp

he was 38,just had another grandchild.
my heads gone now....
yeah bro. sucks. i know he said his organs were failing last time we talked but he did not go into deep detail.. i just tried to keep him laughing when we talked last as i knew it was soon.

sucks.. after lunch to day with the nasa engineer im gonna get ripped. this is sad news but at least he is not in pain and at peace..

so yeah, life! enjoy the fall i guess.

chirs.

dan1989

dan1989

that's his wife then.thanks dan,at least iknow now.

Man that's awful. I didn't understand it at the time. I had no idea he was ill. He was offering to sell cuts, seeds etc. In hind sight, he was probably trying to make as much money as possible to leave his family...What a head fuck...don't know what else to say...

Top Bottom