The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

Should start a fund, anyone know how??
that's what I've been thinking brother.
there really nice people.420 was the first person on the farm to offer me quality beans,he didn't want nothing for them,never spoke to the guy.he just called ,said what's up,hey want some beans....gonna miss him lots.been friends for a few years now...he used to have seizures,because the police kicked the crap out of him....was in a wheel chair,still growing,doing dabs instead of meds....what a guy..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Lucy on point.
Lucy

This time of year we drift and cast to bank grass hoppers, caddis, ant patterns the fish crush em
so cool to watch them com look take and run..]

dan1989

dan1989

I don't want to piss on anyone's bonfire, but am I the only one who noticed the last few 'photos of the month' look almost exactly the same?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So I was gifted what was supposed to be a feminized seed of Banshee Mist. A chemdog/ Cali mist hybrid.

"She" was a beauty and took "her" bend like a champ and looked fabulous. I fertilized her last night and when I checked 6 hours later "she" was a "he".

Shame I am not breeding as this is an amazing compact sturdy male with real chemdog and Cali in her.

But apparently not to feminized. Lol. I have never had a real male plant in my flower room. She is gone now.

IMG 6296
IMG 6297
IMG 6300

The Mrs. And I both looked at this plant. We swear we didn't see any male flowers. They are tiny but I didn't know they could grownthat fast and that much.

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

Right guys im looking for a short plant for my next run but it has to be a good yeilder and top shelf smoke im thinking bubble bomb from bomb seeds what can you guys recommend or what have yous ran along them lines??????

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Mrs. MMG just had her gall bladder out a couple of weeks ago. It went poorly and she was on the table for 5 hours.

But she was ok. And healing real fast. She was given permission to go in the water Friday so this is what we did yesterday.

She did great! First time in a kayak on the river.

She took the pic. That's me up there spacing out all high looking at the scenery. It was just perfect outside.

20170701 172735

Top Bottom