DAT

78E7EE79 8FB7 4554 8DDB 83E041112BA7
IMG 3432
IMG 3434
IMG 3451

Got a new riding partner today!

DAT

DAT

It's good stuff. I like it. I like Having the thc at 6.7 % . But I'm still testing the waters with it . Last time I took a rip to help me fall asleep I ended up ith hellish nightmares about silver strand bugs coming out of my vagina . But the mightmare also could have been tirggered by my coworker pregnant with twins who told me she has a mucus plug holding them in that is the size of a baseball.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Last time I took a rip to help me fall asleep I ended up ith hellish nightmares about silver strand bugs coming out of my vagina . But the mightmare also could have been tirggered by my coworker pregnant with twins who told me she has a mucus plug holding them in that is the size of a baseball.

OH OH OH!!!

jipp

jipp

It's good stuff. I like it. I like Having the thc at 6.7 % . But I'm still testing the waters with it . Last time I took a rip to help me fall asleep I ended up ith hellish nightmares about silver strand bugs coming out of my vagina . But the mightmare also could have been tirggered by my coworker pregnant with twins who told me she has a mucus plug holding them in that is the size of a baseball.
i had to laugh.. yeah i would probably scare the fuck out of me too. laughs.

yeah im thinking im always gonna be high thc, but maybe a mix of the two would work well so im told. heh. so yeah.

not much going on here just jamming to rush.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Santana at their very best..
I saw the band before and after they went on tour to Japan and recorded a 3 album set.
Some of the finest recordings ever produced and the band was red hot..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I remember when this first came out.
We dosed orange sunshine acid we got direct from the merry pranksters up in La Honda Ca, buck twenty five for four way hit.
The album would melt in hand putting on turn table and we stared at the album cover for hours listening to the music...

1816 House

1816 House

Now I'm gonna have nightmares!
I recommend doubling your dosage, with a beer and 1 asprin

Latest posts

Top Bottom