The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Ok guys what do you think? I had a 600 watt led and kept that around 15" from the tops. Now I just got a Stansen 900 watt led. Should I keep it at the same height or lift her up? Let me know what you all think.. This is my second led light.
20170730 142358

DAT

DAT

Santana at their very best..
I saw the band before and after they went on tour to Japan and recorded a 3 album set.
Some of the finest recordings ever produced and the band was red hot..
great jam!
this is a great concert. great jamming here as well.
. Applied for my state marijuana workers permit so maybe get a weekend gig trimming to make some extra cash and find out more about the industry and who has the best organic herb around. the weed im seeing now from the shops has significantly improved from what was available this time last year and hopefully will continue to get better and better... I have not see information on what nutrients and food they use to feed the plants on the packaging or exactly what tests are conducted by the state for the weed to pass code to be able to be sold in stores. Its not as progressive as Colorado here , but hopefully Oregon will get there eventually.

1816 House

1816 House

Any idea what kind of geranium this is?
My mother swiped clones from the gates at the entrance to the Temple Mount in Palestine 30 years ago, I've been growing them for 20+years.
In the winter, I just water it, stick it in a dark corner or basement'and leave it for 5 months, maybe one very light watering in February.

This one is 5 years old, and I cut 2 feet off the top to keep it a 5 feet.
It's impervious to drought, direct sunlight, temps in the 100's and is frost tolerant down to 20-25f.
Not many blooms, but they hang on for 4-6 weeks.
20170730 192218
20170730 192256

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Any idea what kind of geranium this is?
My mother swiped clones from the gates at the entrance to the Temple Mount in Palestine 30 years ago, I've been growing them for 20+years.
In the winter, I just water it, stick it in a dark corner or basement'and leave it for 5 months, maybe one very light watering in February.

This one is 5 years old, and I cut 2 feet off the top to keep it a 5 feet.
It's impervious to drought, direct sunlight, temps in the 100's and is frost tolerant down to 20-25f.
Not many blooms, but they hang on for 4-6 weeks.
View attachment 725324 View attachment 725325
Way cool

Top Bottom