The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Bacon wrapped hen slow roasted over native woods, scrub oak, juniper and sage on weber Kettle...
DSC 0213

jipp

jipp

since i cant cancel my travel arrangement, maybe ill get lucky and the fucking thing will crash and burn. one can hope.
bowl up.

DAT

DAT

Smoked some heavy GG#4. Smoking gives me acid reflux which SUX but this shit is heavy and really chilling me out. My body is so heavy ////mind relaxed. ---- So relaxed now 2 hours after a major bong rip. I'm taking a break from my painting now listening to Black Sabbath Sabatoge on my new Bose wireless earphones.and staring at my painting as usual . Been staring at this for 4 months now. The end is near. I will finish it the day my father dies.
IMG 3828

jipp

jipp

Smoked some heavy GG#4. Smoking gives me acid reflux which SUX but this shit is heavy and really chilling me out. My body is so heavy ////mind relaxed. ---- So relaxed now 2 hours after a major bong rip. I'm taking a break from my painting now listening to Black Sabbath Sabatoge on my new Bose wireless earphones.and staring at my painting as usual . Been staring at this for 4 months now. The end is near. I will finish it the day my father dies. View attachment 750272
sorry to hear about your dads sickness. its good to hear you are feeling good and relaxed. im having a bad day, my brain is broken and leg is killing me. will you frame your paintings? i think they would look good in a frame.

DAT

DAT

sorry to hear about your dads sickness. its good to hear you are feeling good and relaxed. im having a bad day, my brain is broken and leg is killing me. will you frame your paintings? i think they would look good in a frame.
No I don't plan on framing them. They might look alright with colored frames but to be honest I am completely burnt out on framing my work. I hate the way glass or plastic reflects light. Plus it's so much easier to put them away in my portfolio for easy storage. Haha . I'm listening to Black Sabbath song... Am I going insane. It's a great song. You might like it. You should listen to the album . Ozzy is so poetic and deep lyrically here.
IMG 3829

jipp

jipp

No I don't plan on framing them. They might look alright with colored frames but to be honest I am completely burnt out on framing my work. I hate the way glass or plastic reflects light. Plus it's so much easier to put them away in my portfolio for easy storage. Haha . I'm listening to ck Sabbath song... Am I going insane. It's a great song. You might like it. You should listen to the albuBlam . Ozzy is so poetic and deep lyrically here.
View attachment 750279
i like ozzy. ill check it out, not sure if iv heard that sabath song before.
you can store more art in your case thats for sure. i agree glass over art is not so good.
im going to smoke some sensi star i think. time to get medicated.
i hope these cookies crosses in my flower tent put on the happy high for me, i could use it.

bowl up.

DAT

DAT

I found Medusa meds on Instagram and I guess she is with copperhead organic farms here in Oregon. Supplying recreation stores. Does anyone know what stores in Oregon she supplied to? Damn I really would like to try her stuff!!

dan1989

dan1989

Just noticed this on my daughter's night panties, never a truer thing said :D hopefully a good omen
IMG 20171015 205735

Latest posts

Top Bottom