The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

BlackPoisonSkunk coming to a grow near you soon....man o man cant wait cant wait to put my chops on them...got the chamber all nice and sterile and ready to crack em

keiksweat

keiksweat

Did you finally go check them lights out mike?I've found em for £215 with no reflector.£240 with.i want to use those round parabolic reflectors with vertical bulbs.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Damn keiky! Been a minute since we been on like this! 3 hours left @ work....and off to the witch for a few days! We having a big party @ the new digs next weekend...Lots to prepare

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Did you finally go check them lights out mike?I've found em for £215 with no reflector.£240 with.i want to use those round parabolic reflectors with vertical bulbs.
No man...but its time...procrastenated enough...my bro been begging me to...My pocket keeps holding me...Lol...You know me if i van figure it out and make it i will..but yes i am suffering in that area @ the moment!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

@keiksweat did I tell you I sold the Road King? About a month and a half ago...I still have not put the Deluxe up on the Lift to start the customization process! No time! 6 hours a day driving to and from work...really starting to suck man...and now they think I am superman and want me to double shift it for a few days! Yea right!

keiksweat

keiksweat

@keiksweat did I tell you I sold the Road King? About a month and a half ago...I still have not put the Deluxe up on the Lift to start the customization process! No time! 6 hours a day driving to and from work...really starting to suck man...and now they think I am superman and want me to double shift it for a few days! Yea right!
no bro,didn't know you sold it.shit man,fuckun loved that thing man.beast.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I've been hunting for a side car. Ha ha . It was a family member that died. No one wanted it. It wasn't seized up so I snagged it. Tinker with it from time to time. I been kinda savin it for a retired project. I jus pick up pieces when I find.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

no bro,didn't know you sold it.shit man,fuckun loved that thing man.beast.
Yea man...I let her go finally...Miss the hell out of it! Especially when they zip on by me while I got that sick of traffic look going! I just cant get myself to start the deluxe...Momma been hot on my tail about to...when u gonna put the exhaust...my back rest? Bla bla bla...One day man....I will my head will pop out of my ass...until there it sits...with a motor not even broken in yet...never thought I woukd see the day I have a bike sitting for months on end doing nothing...My bro is constantly...come on bro les ride...Im like naw man...im good...got to buold up my wieght again...I think I finally got it dialed in to...got all that posion out of me finally...feeling like a champ as of late...a bit tired but over all I am better...I believe it was that poison making me sick and my body rejecting to constantly....I got all the electronics out of me as well....fuckin aye what a relief it is...I can stretch and bend with out wires pulling under my skin...i have my life again!

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Thats why i stopped using them!! The farm is well keiks! Still vegging the tombs....another few weeks and than I will pull the trigger...I am trying to hold
Off to let things cool down maybe...want a good run on these....one of them
Fucking reaks of Dank!! Stem is frosty frosty! I have 2 like that actually but I believe the other is a male...
Yeah I pulled a BB o.G , stated to herm out . I hate that when the blueberry pheno starts to get all stressed out and shoot nanners and chit . Some phenos express their own traits and are always the same and if it isn't a perfect match for the environment then they can go to shit . fast . I lost about 5 seedlings when we first moved. Fade out and start to turn black . Bushido . Pop some there beans keiks . Yo man, you know that they grow on trees ☺

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Yea man...one day my girls will see the real light of day....unfortunately the man rattled ny cage a while back and chased me back inside! Cock suckers! Fuck 'em! one day man....I will put sum under el sol and watch the magic happen....moved recently....went from a liberal we give fuck all what u do to.....Get those plants inside Mr....as he is shaking his finger! To you Mr. piglet....I say fuck off and take a flying fuck on a rolling donut Ass is still chapped! Man they deported my grandfather in 1943 for cultivating! Never knew him because of it...they use to harass my grandmother as well...She use to chase them fuckers off! Bless her soul Growing is in my blood...skipped one gen in my family...they was locking peeps up and throwing away the key back than...Never again
Yo man fuck a pig . Man ever since I got sick. Thanks to them on the goof troop force . Beat me every time I see the fucks commin . Crooked man biggest mob in this bitch. Sorry to hear that about the pop's back in the day . And for your grandma who have to do it with out her husband. ✌ . Respect to your family @Zilla Farm. Always gotta pic on the week . Scared to go put cus them.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Man I grabbed some purple kush. Crop king seeds. Good smoke B+I say . 100$ an oz great price. Compassion club. Had a message from my bro about a dispensary that got raided . BULLIES

keiksweat

keiksweat

Fuck,its been live on here tonight mike,and I frazzled out on this bud.lol.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Does that shit happen a lot,dispensaries raided?
two by me in last 6 months, they took cameras, money an bud, computers. No charges yet. I asked someone who worked there how they know it was legit bust if nothing as of yet....... Makes me wonder what me an 3 others with same training could do.............

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

20160723 095553

Ran a half oz and still have more☺. Good deal ☺. This purple kush was a clone and said that it was better last time . I heard that the strain can lose cheracteristics of original pheno. ?. True story. ...... OR. ........FALSE?

Latest posts

Top Bottom