The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

And with this...my work is done! BlackPoisonSkunk is MIA...had to crack the last of these Man on a mission....stay tuned....From deep in the east hills positive Vibes Keiky...did u get sum of these?! Dont member what all u got brother? U crack any yet? I know you have that white tiger...you will like that one...damn stuck on blue dream stupid with gitters! Lmfao!

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Bizzy Bizzy Buzzin' @ the farm! Damn new neighbors...Had the place to myself for a minute...security security...damn damn! Tombs almost ready to see what they made of...took cuts of em this am....no sleep for the wicked....waitin on my bro...he checked the mail last night never seen him after that! Must be playing stinky pinky this am under the sheets! Fucker there is Dank to farm!! Took cuts from my momma BLR, Chemdog #4, and tombs today....BlackPoisonSkunk where ya @?
View attachment 618713 View attachment 618714 Yep a lil Blue Dream to wake yo ass up!
Aight now...Zilla has to get some work done! Positive Vibes to all my peeps ya know who ya are! Hold it down keiks! I will be on the prowl late tonight all night....the night shift is callin
Yo you make the beat ?

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hey all what's poppin. ? Man got me wheelchair out the shed and took a plunge to get a ice cream cone . Man people got no respect for anyone else. . Sad .

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

View attachment 618726 And with this...my work is done! BlackPoisonSkunk is MIA...had to crack the last of these Man on a mission....stay tuned....From deep in the east hills positive Vibes Keiky...did u get sum of these?! Dont member what all u got brother? U crack any yet? I know you have that white tiger...you will like that one...damn stuck on blue dream stupid with gitters! Lmfao!
Michigan caught my eye there. Good luck

keiksweat

keiksweat

yep,got some of them pal,only popped the two tombs so far,good job too.cant get nothing to take in the propagator.friggin heat suks ass.had 3 clones die the next day.then another.took one more this morning,and that's not looking proper.got a diode blinking on one of me panels now.ive still got warranty but I know how this company fucks people over,ain't worth the hassle.gonna keep it for a veg light when I get me cmh lights.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

keik, I switched things around in the tote. Put 2 big cfls in there an now its hot as hell. 100F had to bend plant over one to fit, got freebies comin had to make room! Hand was forced. Keepin it ghetto for sure.

keiksweat

keiksweat

keik, I switched things around in the tote. Put 2 big cfls in there an now its hot as hell. 100F had to bend plant over one to fit, got freebies comin had to make room! Hand was forced. Keepin it ghetto for sure.
I was thinking of buying some of them led grow bulbs you got,par 32...osram ones,only 17watts each.

scubascrog

scubascrog

hey scba,looking good in there mate,I see your having some fun in that bigger room with extra lights.gonna be a good run by the looks of things so far.
Yep! Im really liking it in here, i have the humidity to go co2 next run with a little help of some insulation i will be dialing it in for real soon

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I was thinking of buying some of them led grow bulbs you got,par 32...osram ones,only 17watts each.
ones I got are 9w, some are the flood type an others just the globe. If your going to put them under a shade use globes, if there gonna hang on own use the flood type.imo. I had them mixed for flowering. I don't get into or know about all that resinous comparison shit. Looked done I chopped, looked dry I smoked, all done got stoned ha ha they were 15.00 American. Prolly about 11-12£. But these were just easily avail. Keep in mind I'm super newb with indoor

Top Bottom