The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Poppin some bushido seeds. Straight cat piss ☺lol. I get a great yeild from it .
20160610 200604

See if the dogs made it that way ☺lol. He's got hungry and ate them before ☺

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yo mike,you bk at the grind today pal?
Yea mon! Had to pull the night shift...damn! Jus woke up and veg room lights off! Damn damn damn needed to work! I am out of room again! Bloom room is jam packed! I even hung a few from the roof down to light level...sideways....got some that need to bloom like now! Out if space! Cardbard box here we come! What dont laugh @ it till ya try it

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

BlackPoisonSkunk- f-2's I believe....Damn cant wait to see what we get! Yo @keiksweat gimme a week or so....yep!

keiksweat

keiksweat

View attachment 619188 BlackPoisonSkunk- f-2's I believe....Damn cant wait to see what we get! Yo @keiksweat gimme a week or so....yep!
oh man,they sound amazing bro,kingdom organics and the rev....check out mr zilla..man you know there gonna be fire on a whole other level man.. Jeez bro,when you get that bean itch man,you know its being scratched...quick time..too.cant fault it brother,you the man..

keiksweat

keiksweat

Yo 420,you still awake pal?what you toking on tonight bro?you pulling on them dabs all day?shit bro,I wouldn't last 10 mins with ya...lol.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Ordering sum snowhigh gear...man o man got sum fiya In my hands and fiya on its way! You know me...dont do main stream...luv finding the exotics...dont get me wrong...I will grow the gorilla glues and chemdogs all day....but luv to look for flava's yep!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yo 420,you still awake pal?what you toking on tonight bro?you pulling on them dabs all day?shit bro,I wouldn't last 10 mins with ya...lol.
Speaking if dabs....ADS was all about terps...bad ass show...1st 15 minutes audio sucks but they figured it out...catch if ya can my dankity dank pals! Yo keiky! We in the middle of a heat wave yep...109 yesterday...above 100 already ! Taking a dip in the pool...after the honey does are done! No sleep for the wicked! Positive vibes! Yep yep!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Smoking on sum BLR....Blue Dream...and sum unknown that was fire....luv wen its gifted...also a bit of durban poison

keiksweat

keiksweat

Ne
Smoking on sum BLR....Blue Dream...and sum unknown that was fire....luv wen its gifted...also a bit of durban poison
Never had Durban poison,one of the few I've always wanted to try.nearly landed on some Durban x hashplant before.never got it in the end.looked a fuckin mazin..really sticky,covers it were.fans stems the lot bro.gutted that one got away.

keiksweat

keiksweat

I've been shown a led panel today.white light.real bright.only for veg.but when I looked inside,the drivers were Phillips,and the diodes.but it had no fans and then I noticed it didn't have heatsinks even?I said to the guy who's shop it is,surely that will burn out in 5 mins.he said touch it.and I swear it was only warm.and he's had it on 10hrs a day for 3 weeks.im baffled by it.its bright too.gonna try and blag a test run grow with it.be perfect for my veg space,if its any good.but Phillips tech is usually top notch.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hey mike,did you get to smoke any of that lazerus gear?or is it still running?they were some kind of purps strain weren't they bro,if I remember.

Top Bottom