The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
View attachment 580983 View attachment 580986 @GrowGod ...how does this chem compare to your as far as looks?
Kinda hard to tell on those pics but here's my Chemdog #4 about day 50ish

keiksweat

keiksweat

Anyone lurking this evening, I'm sitting here thinking about how my ladies only have 3 more waterings til the end. Cant wait to bring them all down.
Still ain't trimmed mine up.done two,still two left,ruff trimmed.nearly dry.i think I prefer touching em up when dry.shit mate,I've got loads of trim and pop corn bud.its suprised me this run.i begged these under mh turned right down to 250w.flipped em,and started em under me led panels,then changed my mind n went back to a bare 600hps bulb .they looked great all the way through.thought yeild must be a lot more than with last led run.but as I'm trimming em up,I'm finding,even though the buds look bigger.there no were near as dense n solid as led buds.im positive of this now.if only I could get the same spread of light as hps bare bulb ,id love it.im getting some side lighting to combat larf ,but really wanna build my own Cree panels,and Cree light bars at edges.also contemplating a 315lec in centre,with Cree led side lighting,lots of deep reds,ir,and uv,as well as 3500k white.what you guys think.I know a lot of you are not led fans,but I tell ya.these buds speak for them selves.im gonna keep experimenting,and at the moment I'll probably go for what ever runs cheapest,and costs less.electric is killing me

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Still ain't trimmed mine up.done two,still two left,ruff trimmed.nearly dry.i think I prefer touching em up when dry.shit mate,I've got loads of trim and pop corn bud.its suprised me this run.i begged these under mh turned right down to 250w.flipped em,and started em under me led panels,then changed my mind n went back to a bare 600hps bulb .they looked great all the way through.thought yeild must be a lot more than with last led run.but as I'm trimming em up,I'm finding,even though the buds look bigger.there no were near as dense n solid as led buds.im positive of this now.if only I could get the same spread of light as hps bare bulb ,id love it.im getting some side lighting to combat larf ,but really wanna build my own Cree panels,and Cree light bars at edges.also contemplating a 315lec in centre,with Cree led side lighting,lots of deep reds,ir,and uv,as well as 3500k white.what you guys think.I know a lot of you are not led fans,but I tell ya.these buds speak for them selves.im gonna keep experimenting,and at the moment I'll probably go for what ever runs cheapest,and costs less.electric is killing me

CXB3590s produce fat buds all day long, ive seen it.

Ecompost

Ecompost

We
Well that sucks ass.are they trying to push it back underground!fuckin government moronic cunts.
not sure what that makes us, given we elect them, then sit back and let them ride us, like democracy is a five year flu we catch in a booth, worse than moronic? I agree btw governments are stupid and self righteous fuckers, ruined by greed and money, typical sociopaths, we can just turn our backs on them?

and here is a picture, since it said pics and chat shit, thats check check yeah?

20160313 000925
keiksweat

keiksweat

not sure what that makes us, given we elect them, then sit back and let them ride us, like democracy is a five year flu we catch in a booth, worse than moronic? I agree btw governments are stupid and self righteous fuckers, ruined by greed and money, typical sociopaths, we can just turn our backs on them?

and here is a picture, since it said pics and chat shit, thats check check yeah?
5 year flu,how long was Obama in?he was more like pneumonia then lad...hehe.
Beautiful pic,as usual mate.real nice.whats the strain?

Latest posts

Top Bottom