The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Louie79

Louie79

Cheese Candy yellow pheno , Bullshark, and à weird pheno from a friend who kindly let me take a cut :) Check my avatar, it's my actual room :)

Louie79

Louie79

cheers pal,what you got going?
I'm à cloner in à faaaaar away island (even down under is à two jours flight!! No kidding!!) So i keep fem phenos after rigorous sélection, thé remainings are a cheese Candy freebie from 4 years ago, à Bullshark and an unknown strain i was kindly permitted to take a cut from :) Check my avatar and you Will have a quick glimpse of my babes, i'm looking forward to post better pics, but i'm So laaaaame at everything about tech ;)
I'll try my best promise, or i'll just change my avatar with' em... Maybe that... : p

keiksweat

keiksweat

I've got some weird rusting on me veggie leafs,and 2 in bloom on weeks 4,look a bit sad and a week or two behind.been racking my brain.think its the ozone generator.been a bit close to tent.passive vent was open so I'm thinking its affected em.soon see,I've finished chop so.fresh air from now.ill give em a little flush and some b-bit.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Definitely that ozone generator,hate to think about what it has been doing to me,sitting next to it for hours at a time,3 days in a row.I read there banned in certain countries.they don't tell you this when there selling it to you!!!.weirdest looking red rusting on leaves.ill take a picture of one tonight.

Ecompost

Ecompost

5 year flu,how long was Obama in?he was more like pneumonia then lad...hehe.
Beautiful pic,as usual mate.real nice.whats the strain?
No joke, i wrote to him the other day, asked him on what planet does he imagine himself to be better than David Cameron or Francois Hollande at not fucking things up. More prisoners, more drones, less liberty, less money, less security, and he calls out others for Lybia, man he is some sort of whack job. i told him all that in those words more or less. people in glass houses and stones or something sprang to my mind.
The plant is 707 truthband from HSO being treated to the Estonian winter :-) Ha i been using nano breathe, so this helps when you have a plant that already has Carotene and Xanthophyll potential. Thanks bro :-)

keiksweat

keiksweat

I use CoBalt, but same same B12 at least plus in hard times, N for microbes
cobalt?N,for microbes.what the cobalt is nitrogen based,or am I reading this wrong.sorry dude,never used the stuff.give us some more details plz bro.
I was more a dwc grower,up until last summer when I lost one crop to many.so now I'm well into soil.being as organic as possible,so info on anything like this is well appreciated.

keiksweat

keiksweat

so who's in the house tonight?
Mike?were you at bro.man I'm doing some serious planning,ready for changing loads of my shit around.need 2 smaller tents.cant afford to build my Cree panels yet.so got to come up with cheap way of getting better light coverage to add to my led panels.
I'm getting rid of my hps stuff.had enough.gonna be running two 4x4 flower tents.or a little smaller.and same again for veg.so I've got 2 mars reflector series 450, the 3watt diode ones.im thinking.with the smaller tent.one panel each bloom tent.then lots of side lighting.t5,t8 led strips.warm white 3500k.want to totally wrap around all 4 sides.
If you've seen the led threads on here.check out the sun cloak system.me and most other people laughed at it at first,but the guy proofed us wrong,and hit real good numbers with less than 500watts.check it out.anyway,as money is tight,and I'm not happy with lower buds(not dense at all)this is the route I'm heading.you can buy bulk led strips,that daisy chain together.2ft and 4ft.
So what you think peeps?

keiksweat

keiksweat

By the way.them cheapo grow bags are working lovely.and the cress is covering,and keeping my soil real moist and airy.real happy with em.had to trim the cress back already.left it to mulch.sprinkled charge,beetle fras over tops,n water n molasses on it.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Oh yea! @keiksweat! Did i hear ya call my name mate?! What the hell is going on keiky? Man o man! What a weekend...Had a procedure yesterday...so im a little down and out for the moment...had a chance to sneak over and check out the gardrn...
They are packing it in now...veg a few under the cali sun to speed a few up...Gonna trash the t-5 here in a bit....Was reading some interesting tips on lightening and increasing yields...gonna give if a shot on a few just to see if it really works I am around keik!
Some of the artwork from the venue saturday night..awesome venue!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Im supposed to be on bed rest...yea right! Lmao! I have soil to get giggy wid! Got plants that need training...Tea to brew...cuts to take...bed rest! Ha! Fooey! I got your bed rest!! In form of a nice fat J of whateva is in the stash box And a nice hot cup of coffee....and off to the farm we go!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Putting right along...things looking proper in the garden...waiting on pots so i can transplant...so far love my soil! Mixed my second batch up today...seedlings...clones all seem to take to it well....what i have in flower is just the same...no longer ph'n my water...i have not seem any signs of distress...been mixing ul some molasses into ea gallon of tea...been doing this for weeks and they seem to love it...i keep waiting to come to a mess....things seem very happy! Loving mixing up my own soil! I know exactly what is in it! Whatcha all think?

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Oh yea! Time for a littlw bit of neem....ughhh i hate spraying it! But boy do a sleep better @ night since I started using it...have a fungus gnat or 2 here and there

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

View attachment 582236 View attachment 582237 Oh yea! Time for a littlw bit of neem....ughhh i hate spraying it! But boy do a sleep better @ night since I started using it...have a fungus gnat or 2 here and there

Those fungus gnats will be gone in no time, ive got springtails in the soil but i dont worry about those little guys, i think it was seamaiden who mentioned she cant grow without those buggers moving in but as long as theyre happy they dont do any plant munchin from what i can tell. How you guys been over here? Gonna go snap some flower pics at lights on here soon

Latest posts

Top Bottom