The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@keiksweat! He said he wanted to run it in his closet! I gotta see this! He is paranoid about the smell...he has his filter ass backwards and i have tried to tell him...hard headed! Oh well will live and learn! But its a gorgeous plant! @Lazerus00....I waited to hear back from ya on those beans mate! All good bro! You still searchimng for the BLR?
ahhhh thats who it was!! Im so sorry bro all my pms were just gone one day and i couldn't for the life of me remember who i was supposed to get them out to. I honestly have had the box sitting on my counter for over a week with no addy on it...shoot me a new pm and ill get em out tmrw.....And yes or rather no, I have not come across that BLR but am still dying to get her in my garden...hollr at me!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Love it keiky! Fuck sakes! Was dicking around with my timer on bloom run yesterday...and i turned it on instead of auto...my bloom room ran 13.5 hours! I wanna cry! Im 7 weeks into this with the BLr...if it goes wacky i will cry! It shid he fine...one cycle wont hurt them i hope! Finally got all the beans transplanted Things are shaping up and looking real proper in the veg roomView attachment 583531jam packed! In there.....took sum chocolate thai cuts from the ones in bloom last night! Off to the valley I go! House Hunting again...I believe we have found the one...perfect to put in my green house...Big things about to come to Zilla peace until next time...
View attachment 583532 EmZee...."I rather die on my feet than live on my knees" E.Z.
that is a crowded room buddy, whatter the dimensions of that space?

keiksweat

keiksweat

Lights on,bit of pruning and tidying up.start afresh tea brewing.and give me compo buckets a good shake.one lot should be done by now,might add a handful to the tea...pics later.whos about still this fine evening?

keiksweat

keiksweat

Mike,Bruce banner #3 x polar bear og $60 on the farm I seen earlier...sounds nice bro.

keiksweat

keiksweat

ahhhh thats who it was!! Im so sorry bro all my pms were just gone one day and i couldn't for the life of me remember who i was supposed to get them out to. I honestly have had the box sitting on my counter for over a week with no addy on it...shoot me a new pm and ill get em out tmrw.....And yes or rather no, I have not come across that BLR but am still dying to get her in my garden...hollr at me!
All your pms were gone?I got all names vanish from my phone book the other day.just random numbers left..aint got a clue who's what.how did that even happen?

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@keiksweat

I have no idearr....I didn't sign on for like a week or so and when I finally did, all my convos were either gone or just the names were there and the msgs back and forth were gone....I have to assume it was something on my end since no one else I asked had it happen to them but for the life of me, I no clue what happened.....Talking about phones...Mine finally shit the bed after constant and consist-ant hardcore abuse from my girls son. And instead of rushing out to grab a new one right away, i waited, and waited, and the more I waited the less I wanted to get another one...lol...If having a cell was not so vital from everything from convenience to safety I would totally no get another one..lol...any maybe if pay phones were still around!

Glas Plandai

Glas Plandai

What's with you and killing plants?shouldn't even joke about that shit...hehe...what you got going on bro?
These damn clones are giving me a run for my money. 4 of 10 dies in the attempt with fog. now they are having fits in the new NFT tube. Just have to dial in the new system. Till then I am bound to loose a couple more.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

One has thinner leaf structure and a bushy stretcher...the other fatter leaf structure but yet bushy! Both primo meds...I actualy didnt realize I had only one cut of the #5...the one in the cup! Lol! Good to do inventory once in a great while tho! I am trying to thin out the heard on the hazeman beans i am running! I have a headband that is just astonishing with aroma! My goodness...out of all the bunch ya can smell that girl! Very distinct pungent aroma i cant yet pinpoint! Anyways! Thats kimda the haps! Time to get sum neem ready and hit these ladies and gentleman with it! Woohoo! Peace from Zilla land!
that is a crowded room buddy, whatter the dimensions of that space?
like 3x5....thats just the bottom layer bro...i have another 2 above that i dont share with nobody...no offense...but of you stack em in ur room u can run alot bro! I seen on another thread you were switcing ur power or summin what ever came of it? Once I move i am gonna re do this one last time...i hope...but on a bigger scale in a green house!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Here is the top of the headband i speak of

And the top of one of my Mikado's!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I scored sum bad ass genetics over the weekend! My goodness! I need to scratch this itch and pop these bad boys! But im afraid it will have to wait to later this year...one clue...sum Aficionado Fire!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Making sum collidal silver right now...hehe! Nope not tellin'...Gotta keep sum stuff under my hat! But as usual...I spread the love! I dont believe in hoarding! I believe this plant should be available to all that need or desire! @keiksweat! Luv ur little pic bro! Perfuct!

Top Bottom