The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

I'm just watching a horrible documentary on Russia today news channel,its about glyphosate...a monsanto product.its in round up...some pig farmers doing side by sides,raising pigs with normal food,and high dose glyphosate food?outcome...fucked up still born piglets,with holes in there backs showing there spines.piglets with dual sex organs.and the farmer knows of cases of children born with similar probs.....wow...fuck me...horrible shit man. Monsanto,basf,and a few other chem company mentioned..if your interested in Monsanto and what's happening all around the globe,google it on RT,glyphosate.....keiks...

N

numbnutts

I'm just watching a horrible documentary on Russia today news channel,its about glyphosate...a monsanto product.its in round up...some pig farmers doing side by sides,raising pigs with normal food,and high dose glyphosate food?outcome...fucked up still born piglets,with holes in there backs showing there spines.piglets with dual sex organs.and the farmer knows of cases of children born with similar probs.....wow...fuck me...horrible shit man. Monsanto,basf,and a few other chem company mentioned..if your interested in Monsanto and what's happening all around the globe,google it on RT,glyphosate.....keiks...
Dammit. That is fucked up. All these chemicals and hormones. I swear that's why 15 year old is now 175 pounds at 6,2 while I'm 5,10 and 165. Lol. Fuckin have to reach up just to hug the Damd kid ..I've seen the Bulls on steroids omfg they look like idk , alien cows from the planet jacked. Crazy shit.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

How's everyone doing this Sunday morning?mike,what's the word bro?they all gone now? houser,you get that light hung?fans?....
Yea man! Lady bugs doing me right! They are hanging out and are ferocious! Got them in the bloom room, some
Made the way to the veg room as wellHowever I been spraying veg side so not sure if they will hang out in there! Finally got some sleep....been working around the clock....Finally was able to break away and get some R&R...here we sit the chino, my oldest....brought some bomb from the bay! We sit the chino rolls we smoke....repeat Got to be back @ the grind tonight! Dont i work days? Or was that night and day you needed sir! Fuck me man! One more week if this! @420 lyfePpP @keiksweat @GreenHouser @oldskol4evr and anyone else I missed....keep holdin it down Positive Vibes from Zilla! I will be on tonight with pics!

blu3kush

blu3kush

Yea put some ladybugs in my tents the first week of July and I still have alot that haven't died I leave a small dish of water crystal gel for insects for them to drink I've seen them mating but still haven't seen any eggs or them in their caterpillar stage. I haven't completely wiped out all of the fungus gnats but compared to a month ago very big difference

keiksweat

keiksweat

fun
Yea put some ladybugs in my tents the first week of July and I still have alot that haven't died I leave a small dish of water crystal gel for insects for them to drink I've seen them mating but still haven't seen any eggs or them in their caterpillar stage. I haven't completely wiped out all of the fungus gnats but compared to a month ago very big difference
Fungus gnats?they eat FGs?that's it,I'm sold.get me some ladybugs man.

blu3kush

blu3kush

Sorry my bad I got mixed up meant to say root aphids not sure if they eat fungus gnats but I do know beneficial nematodes will kill the fungus gnats larvae in the soil

keiksweat

keiksweat

Who's got new pictures?anyone?board shitless.cant even skin up,expecting a knock from the old bill.son got into a fight with his mates.great stuff.lol.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Say hello to my new pal!

keiksweat

keiksweat

yeah,so,so cool.ultimate predator.lol.how many of them you got going?its like a frickin jungle man.i bet there's a sloth hangin above your lights
Lol.gonna pop some beans today me think.going to have a clean n bleach today.then have a look in me bean tin.should have pre flowered lambs by now,if there female of course.gotta top the tombs last time,make clones of tombs also.hopefully I'll remember to mark wich came from wich.i forgot to with the lambsbread,so if ones male,I got 4 clones to sex again!I wont make that mistake again.gotta build my veg room shelves also.trying to get more organised.need to use what little veg space I have ,as best I can.im thinking,two levels.big stuff on the floor ,and propagator n solo cups above.should be able to fit a bit more in,more productive.this last bin of supersoil has turned out to be a winner.im liking this mix better than me last one.had no real yellowing towards the end,plenty of food to sustain em.and had no ph probs or lockout this time.so that bio bizz pre mix I added this run,seems to work well.a bit pricey.but next time I'll invest in a big sack full.gonna be adding some type of neem meal,cake to the mix also next run.and kelp meal.but then that's it.simple ,easy peasy lemon squeezie.anyone want to put up there soil mix,additives.as a few of the new cats have been asking about ingredients and if its possible to feed a plant from start to finish without bottled neuts.we learned the truth,I'd have found it easier if id been showed more.instead of measures in ridonculous amounts.tractors full,instead of per bag..thanks everyone.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah,so,so cool.ultimate predator.lol.how many of them you got going?its like a frickin jungle man.i bet there's a sloth hangin above your lights
Lol.gonna pop some beans today me think.going to have a clean n bleach today.then have a look in me bean tin.should have pre flowered lambs by now,if there female of course.gotta top the tombs last time,make clones of tombs also.hopefully I'll remember to mark wich came from wich.i forgot to with the lambsbread,so if ones male,I got 4 clones to sex again!I wont make that mistake again.gotta build my veg room shelves also.trying to get more organised.need to use what little veg space I have ,as best I can.im thinking,two levels.big stuff on the floor ,and propagator n solo cups above.should be able to fit a bit more in,more productive.this last bin of supersoil has turned out to be a winner.im liking this mix better than me last one.had no real yellowing towards the end,plenty of food to sustain em.and had no ph probs or lockout this time.so that bio bizz pre mix I added this run,seems to work well.a bit pricey.but next time I'll invest in a big sack full.gonna be adding some type of neem meal,cake to the mix also next run.and kelp meal.but then that's it.simple ,easy peasy lemon squeezie.anyone want to put up there soil mix,additives.as a few of the new cats have been asking about ingredients and if its possible to feed a plant from start to finish without bottled neuts.we learned the truth,I'd have found it easier if id been showed more.instead of measures in ridonculous amounts.tractors full,instead of per bag..thanks everyone.
i prefer to go more to the crustain route,,seems neem slows process of flower for me,,and i have read somewere it does do that,,im a soil monkey too,,just finished new batch and waiting on results,,dont know if you have seen heard or can get were you are,,but went and got a bail of fox farm additive yesterday,,3.0 cuft for 23 bucks,,opened that bitch had a web already around it,,potent shit,,loaded with bat guano and ewc,,and i will tell you that guano is stout,,any way i mixed it in with my soil cooking and decided ,lets see ,after mix put 18 bush beans in and 8 of shedule one drugs,,this morning everything is a inch taller ,so they like it,,check it out freind,,it is a recharge for used soils and damn the shit is stout,,,,lmmfao,,brought thatr shit in house and was almost a hour before mama said wtf that smell,,i said i dunno,,30 min later she went to hunting,,found the drugs and came back ready to fight,,lmao,,got to jack with them women folk every chance i can

Bigoutdoor

Bigoutdoor

Blueberry cheese, outdoor grow, first buds coming up, I have not used anything besides good ole mother nature to grow these ladies up. I'm seriously considering a bloom booster, I have some floranova bloom 4-8-7. Any other information I should know before the first application?
PART 1471025192330 IMG 20160812 140146 1

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Blueberry cheese, outdoor grow, first buds coming up, I have not used anything besides good ole mother nature to grow these ladies up. I'm seriously considering a bloom booster, I have some floranova bloom 4-8-7. Any other information I should know before the first application? View attachment 627571
bro with them results i wouldnt change a damn thing,,looks fricken great

Bigoutdoor

Bigoutdoor

Thanks man I appreciate your time, they are all 7-9 footers with a couple that made the 10 foot mark. I couldn't believe how these girls took off this summer but yeah, I'm pretty pleased with the results so far.
20160814 132316

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

i prefer to go more to the crustain route,,seems neem slows process of flower for me,,and i have read somewere it does do that,,im a soil monkey too,,just finished new batch and waiting on results,,dont know if you have seen heard or can get were you are,,but went and got a bail of fox farm additive yesterday,,3.0 cuft for 23 bucks,,opened that bitch had a web already around it,,potent shit,,loaded with bat guano and ewc,,and i will tell you that guano is stout,,any way i mixed it in with my soil cooking and decided ,lets see ,after mix put 18 bush beans in and 8 of shedule one drugs,,this morning everything is a inch taller ,so they like it,,check it out freind,,it is a recharge for used soils and damn the shit is stout,,,,lmmfao,,brought thatr shit in house and was almost a hour before mama said wtf that smell,,i said i dunno,,30 min later she went to hunting,,found the drugs and came back ready to fight,,lmao,,got to jack with them women folk every chance i can
Keep the em out of the garden'

Top Bottom