• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Right now I'm using a cfl 150 watt
That could work.
I moved her up a bit about 7 inches from the light
Just got to be careful it is not too hot . You havea fan . Just try not to put it right at lil one . As long as it is moving the air u good . The fan will also toughen up the stem for you.
20160119 121906

Here's a pic of a male plant.
You would probably have to wait for 18 -24 " . Not 100% but around there and you can take a clone of it if it expresses female preflowers you could make a mother plant . ☺

hisqueen25

hisqueen25

That could work.

Just got to be careful it is not too hot . You havea fan . Just try not to put it right at lil one . As long as it is moving the air u good . The fan will also toughen up the stem for you. View attachment 637380
Here's a pic of a male plant.
You would probably have to wait for 18 -24 " . Not 100% but around there and you can take a clone of it if it expresses female preflowers you could make a mother plant . ☺
That's pretty sweet thanks for the info do u have an email or cell I can get a hold of you easier this site confuses me lol

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Yeah, when you get it with a few nodes .the space between the branches. Yo cut the new lil top coming up. It will get you two colas. See if I got a pic of a lil plant I topped.
20160614 200040

Nodes are space between the branches and bud you will then have to top branches . It gotta get bigger though. Watch out you don't over water .

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

That's pretty sweet thanks for the info do u have an email or cell I can get a hold of you easier this site confuses me lol
Best way is pm .or start conversation. You guys on face book. ?
I don't even know what my email is. Lol . But I will help you out with what I can. What strain is that? .

hisqueen25

hisqueen25

Best way is pm .or start conversation. You guys on face book. ?
I don't even know what my email is. Lol . But I will help you out with what I can. What strain is that? .
Go find me on Facebook the name is Ashley slattery from fort Wayne Indiana. It is just some high Mids my other plant is gorilla glue

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Gary is a very bad place to visit .... Fort Wayne isn't much different but I'm in the 2nd biggest city in my state
That's cool . Yeah the same year I went to Chiraq . Gary was serious. I think it was like. Highest death rate per capita.

keiksweat

keiksweat

hru
T

That's not suprising. What is your Facebook name?[/QUOTE
Hey,after looking at that tiny space your gonna use,id get some more cfls,less heat,or led grow bulbs are cool.but a little ufo led,cheap one,about 150-200watt would do you great.depends what you wanna spend.see little lef panel has fans cooling the panel,so heat won't be a problem.let me know what you think.i wouldn't stick hps light in there,even 250w,unless you gonna get an exhaust fan,filter in there.you'll need a filter when it starts stinking anyway.see these are all variable's you have to consider.hope this helps,gotta run now.ill check in later peeps.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Shit,last message went inside the quote for some reason.@hisqueen25 click the bottom of my last message to expand it.

Top Bottom