The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Nice work man! Looky looky hear @ that Lb! Killin it pal! Luvin it! That LB is lookin liks a champion! Looks like the tombs got sum purple coming out? One down 4 to go on the BPS....culled the 1st male last night the reaky one! Lets see what the other 4 give...should see summin this evening...firing up the breeding chamber....BLR x BPS.....Been waiting to do this!!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Nice work man! Looky looky hear @ that Lb! Killin it pal! Luvin it! That LB is lookin liks a champion! Looks like the tombs got sum purple coming out? One down 4 to go on the BPS....culled the 1st male last night the reaky one! Lets see what the other 4 give...should see summin this evening...firing up the breeding chamber....BLR x BPS.....Been waiting to do this!!
this LB,has been the most vigorous growing thing I've seen since popping the 2 beans I had.so glad they was viable.looks like same pheno.we shall soon see if they taste the same.

P

Panchojr

What you guys think I'll yield I'm at 3 weeks this is a 4x8 scrog,2 1000 watt lights and I'm doing 3 Scrogs like this a 6k scrog ,what you guys think my yield will be my first time doing this , I normal get 7 pounds

keiksweat

keiksweat

I get 7 pounds out of the 6k room with the scrog method and I'm hoping by scroging it will help my yield :)
got ya.man,that room looks way bigger than 8x4 pal?or have I miss read what you ment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom