The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buddaone1

Buddaone1

I'll watch the ranch for a couple weeks..lol.
Lol i found it. i had no idea what a nonce is. I live in michigan. One of the original 3 cofounders was a pedo before the owner who isn't bought the other 2 out. Ive been thinking bout trying ionics just never pulled the plug on it.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Lol i found it. i had no idea what a nonce is. I live in michigan. One of the original 3 cofounders was a pedo before the owner who isn't bought the other 2 out. Ive been thinking bout trying ionics just never pulled the plug on it.
good tackle mate.a lot of the big growers round here use it.and sugar babe is the best booster I've ever used.dutch company ,starts with a v..valks...somthing garden.ill see if I can find the name mate.there a picture of a girl with tatoos and a head scarf on the bottle.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

country.....riding about on a big ass chopper....mc, badges,bandana..hehehe...sound so country pal..lol.
Lmao! Yea right! You shud see the looks i use to get on the RK....pull up toa light and have on some country playing....they look 3 or 4 times just see the seeing right! Luvbut pal!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

IMG 9900

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Hey can y'all tell me what these plants need. First one is gsc about 6.5 weeks left. The other is gg bout 5 weeks left. Gsc is a 10weeker and the gg is an 8 weeker. I'm thinking maganese zinc or both but before i add something i figured i'd pick the your guru brains

20161010 130958
20161010 131006
Last edited:
Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Gsc looking good considering though. Kieks this is how my lights are set up. Could probally be better but i did it 3 years ago it basically has 30k lux everywhere in the room except corners at about 4ft about, 45-50k lux directly under the 1ks. Any advice on how to make it better

20161010 130953
20161010 131045
20161010 131120
keiksweat

keiksweat

Gsc looking good considering though. Kieks this is how my lights are set up. Could probally be better but i did it 3 years ago it basically has 30k lux everywhere in the room except corners at about 4ft about, 45-50k lux directly under the 1ks. Any advice on how to make it better
bare vertical bulb here n there for the spread.seem to be doing ok to me pal.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hey can y'all tell me what these plants need. First one is gsc about 6.5 weeks left. The other is gg bout 5 weeks left. Gsc is a 10weeker and the gg is an 8 weeker. I'm thinking maganese zinc or both but before i add something i figured i'd pick the your guru brains
looks like necrosis,like rusting.im shit at this as I'm colour blind.i know if @Seamaiden would have a look.she'd put you in the right direction.

hisqueen25

hisqueen25

I have a question about transplanting. When should I move my plant into something bigger? And how big? I want to yield in a decent amount but not to much.

IMAG0242
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I love me some proper anti anxiety meds,that's why this lambsbread is so important to me.its one of the best strains I've ever smoked with that,ain't got a care in the world buzz going on.real easy going,well laid bk smoke.very nice.hope this turns out the same as the bud it came from.
Hey keiks . I say the same. If it works. Right on man ☺. Gotta have a good day time bag . I hope that it works out for you buds.☺

Top Bottom