The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

Wallpapering,can of cider,a nice j...and some Robert plant and jimmy Paige to listen too..and bonus...no kids...yyyyeeeeee hhaaaaaa...lol.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Time to start furking about down the back seat for that half joint of Acapulco gold from bk in 72..just give it a wipe off,when ya find it pal.ya good.lol.
Lmao! I fricken wish bro! Dayum just the sound of that high grade from the days! And its a 63 impala get it right

stiffneck

stiffneck

What's up farmers..

Last couple plants coming down... blue cheese.
All personal medicine. Biggest crop for me to date. Really happy.
WP 20160923 054

keiksweat

keiksweat

I just topped my baby today. Your crop looks so good I have heard of blue cheese but never seen any in person yet it's rare out here where I am from
Hey,there ya go.now shell start to grow out from the sides more.then you can top both sides of the new growth,into 4 big tops.not yet though.looking good.give ya self a big old pat on the back....

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

@keiksweat.....the snail left today....Was able to source a chemd4 bean for ya...its a long shot I guess...anyways been meaning to ask....u getting any fade since you been running that supersoil son? I get none....@ least yet...working on a few things to see if I cant make em get that fall fade

keiksweat

keiksweat

@keiksweat.....the snail left today....Was able to source a chemd4 bean for ya...its a long shot I guess...anyways been meaning to ask....u getting any fade since you been running that supersoil son? I get none....@ least yet...working on a few things to see if I cant make em get that fall fade
hahaha..no,fuk fade..i had one blu cheese that started to fade at the end.we ain't cutting bk on neuts at the end.we don't flush .theres always food at that bottom layer,even after harvest.the plant takes what it needs ,when it needs it. Makes sense,more natural to me bro.dont you agree?

Top Bottom