The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

It would help to have water or electric power also for that to be of great help.. I bought a empty lot so I can build a hydroponic veg farm as for weed being worth more than gold HahahahHhabahbabahahhahhahahhahahhababbahba ok

If you own and operate a Dispensar maybe but then you still have a ton of overhead and if your commercial grow you can't sell it for what it is worth on the market or they can't make money you see everyone has this grand idea of how it is so rich and full of money she yes it is your not even going to go and just be a success because you know what your doing it is a cut throat business and if you dont have allot of capital to begin with you are more likely to fail than become rich on a show string
Gold is £8.40 a gram and weed is £10 a gram and yea it's a cut throat buisness but brother it's a cut throat time

keiksweat

keiksweat

wow ..what the ....mate ,was all that aimed at me or manc?....if so pal...no one is trying to come across as an ass.im genuinely concerned for you.and I'm sure manc was only trying to help someone who's obviously in a dark dark place,try and get bk out.sorry you felt the need to write a thread on giving you the right,or wrong advice pal.
If you blurt out all that information to people on a site were we all disscuss lots of things daily,your gonna get responses bk.no ones said anything nasty,and seems to me are only trying to help you,as it seems like you were crying out for help.
Personally think it would have been cruel of us not to comment on all that you mentioned has happened to you.
I can honestly say everyone whom I speak to on this thread is good people.any dicks get shown the door pretty quickly. I do genuinely hope your ok k.but come on pal,you've been here 2 minutes and your judging everyone for caring about your situation?

mancdank

mancdank

wow ..what the ....mate ,was all that aimed at me or manc?....if so pal...no one is trying to come across as an ass.im genuinely concerned for you.and I'm sure manc was only trying to help someone who's obviously in a dark dark place,try and get bk out.sorry you felt the need to write a thread on giving you the right,or wrong advice pal.
If you blurt out all that information to people on a site were we all disscuss lots of things daily,your gonna get responses bk.no ones said anything nasty,and seems to me are only trying to help you,as it seems like you were crying out for help.
Personally think it would have been cruel of us not to comment on all that you mentioned has happened to you.
I can honestly say everyone whom I speak to on this thread is good people.any dicks get shown the door pretty quickly. I do genuinely hope your ok k.but come on pal,you've been here 2 minutes and your judging everyone for caring about your situation?
Bro the best u can do is try if people can't see it for what it is maybe that's the reason there alone in the world

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hahaha bro I wrote that for the site months ago I just have not had the opportunity to post it because many fighting duals happen over advice not aimed at anyone just putting it here for those who know what they are doing and only try to help

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I am sorry for making you think of it that way but it is not like that at all. I just was changing the subject matter in a way that it was still within the subject

MTBKush

MTBKush

Good day all! I am moving slow today. These old bones can't can't handle what they did yesterday, but that is for another website ( blushing) lol!
I removed the Mylar over the old coal shoot to drop the temp in the bloom room during lights off period, never got that far. Hoping the cooler temp will bring out more color in the buds and increase the trich production. They get another good flush today also. Then I am set, just a matter of time. Flower production has decreased some too.
Now I need to get those buds to fatten up.
The juviniles are ready for they're 5 gal containers, I did get some of the cloth bags. No more plastic!!! I just need to get some sand to mix in my new soil too. Everyone enjoy the day!

keiksweat

keiksweat

greensand?.can you get the big sacks of bio bizz soil over there?I'm sure you can.anyway,look for a product biobizz do called pre mix.it comes in a 5litre bucket or a big 25litre sack.well if you mix some of this with some good soil,and some earth worm castings,and some beetle frass...if possible some neem cake.you can use this mixture in the bottom layer of your pots,then use the normal,good quality soil for the remainder.if you do this,you can start your plants off in normal soil.keep transplanting,before the plant used up the food available.then the last transplant,put the bottom third full of this hot mix.then top up with your other soil.after a week or two,get em straight in flower.only feed em plain water,maybee some liquid kelp and mollasses.once a week,some good compo tea to keep those microbes topped up.you will grow the best,healthiest bud you've ever smoked,no ph meter,no mixing neuts.i promise,once you do a successful supersoil grow,you will not want to go back.now I'm not saying you couldn't produce plants 15 times bigger in coco with 500 AN products to boot.but its so much easier,and the end product is amazing.and you know exactly what's gone in it.....just my 10p worth pal,take it ,leave it.....upto you,but don't knock it until you've done it...

MTBKush

MTBKush

greensand?.can you get the big sacks of bio bizz soil over there?I'm sure you can.anyway,look for a product biobizz do called pre mix.it comes in a 5litre bucket or a big 25litre sack.well if you mix some of this with some good soil,and some earth worm castings,and some beetle frass...if possible some neem cake.you can use this mixture in the bottom layer of your pots,then use the normal,good quality soil for the remainder.if you do this,you can start your plants off in normal soil.keep transplanting,before the plant used up the food available.then the last transplant,put the bottom third full of this hot mix.then top up with your other soil.after a week or two,get em straight in flower.only feed em plain water,maybee some liquid kelp and mollasses.once a week,some good compo tea to keep those microbes topped up.you will grow the best,healthiest bud you've ever smoked,no ph meter,no mixing neuts.i promise,once you do a successful supersoil grow,you will not want to go back.now I'm not saying you couldn't produce plants 15 times bigger in coco with 500 AN products to boot.but its so much easier,and the end product is amazing.and you know exactly what's gone in it.....just my 10p worth pal,take it ,leave it.....upto you,but don't knock it until you've done it...

MTBKush

MTBKush

Hey Kiek sounds like a plan, I wanted to respond cause my internet is acting up...... Need a new modem. So if I disapear for a day or two, that's why.

MTBKush

MTBKush

keiksweat

keiksweat

I don't know abou
Yep I found biobizz at Amazon. No I was going to use a course pavers sand for additional drainage.
I will order a larger bag since I have 5 , 5 gal bags. YEE HA!
T the sand,I can only vouch for stuff I've used.i mentioned the bio premix as it has everything in it,makes it a lot easier than buying bags of 10-15 different products to amend the hot mix.ive used this pre mix numerous times,with no deficiency.ewc are a must,and beetle frass is excellent.I also use a cheap box of fish blood and bone meal.once you've mixed in some of this to a good mix mate your laughing pal.after harvest,I pull out big roots,break it up,and throw it back in the soil bins for another round.i just throw in some frass and worm shit every few runs to beef the microbes and N levels bk up ready.honestly pal,that bio bizz stinks of hoss shit but it works.adds all those extra goodies like rock dust and crab shell and lots of other goodies.if you add neem cake,it has lots of N extra for growth,but it will keep all those nasty bugs and critters at bay too. Good luck pal,even though ,you can see my plants already,been growing with these few products for the last 18 months or so.had the best bud I've ever grown from it,and the more I get it dialled in,the bigger and stronger my girls get. When you have the stuff ,pm me and ill help you mix it all to the same amouts.you'll need a tarp,and a couple of bins with lids to store it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom