The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

ROTFL! No I am 100% male, I am gay. I am not posh at all, just to plain and simple.I am not your stereo typical gay male. It just my preference. I hope you don't mind me being here?
nah,mate...dont even say that..your part of the crew,I personally think your great...and as this is my thread,no one else even matters..lol.sorry for putting you on the spot...dont you get going anywhere...your a fixture around these parts..

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hi KiLo I hope you are doing well?
Thanks bro. I am not in the worst possible spot on earth. I finally got my land deed escrow service bull spit finished, and I have acquired a living space as well as an Rv and a Jeep Cherokee come this weekend. Soon I will begin the building process of my permaculture aquaculture project and erect a few houses surrounding two pools. I am planning on putting tilapia in one and brown trout in the other (then try others as well as dabble with some mixed community fish ponds. Most everything edible and fresh water is going to be tested out to create a closed ecosystem. I am even looking into many different crustacean species, many different plants the fish eat on and so on. I am not sure how much or how fast i can go but its going to be getting serious and busy here very soon. How are you doing brotha man?

MTBKush

MTBKush

Thanks bro. I am not in the worst possible spot on earth. I finally got my land deed escrow service bull spit finished, and I have acquired a living space as well as an Rv and a Jeep Cherokee come this weekend. Soon I will begin the building process of my permaculture aquaculture project and erect a few houses surrounding two pools. I am planning on putting tilapia in one and brown trout in the other (then try others as well as dabble with some mixed community fish ponds. Most everything edible and fresh water is going to be tested out to create a closed ecosystem. I am even looking into many different crustacean species, many different plants the fish eat on and so on. I am not sure how much or how fast i can go but its going to be getting serious and busy here very soon. How are you doing brotha man?
WOW! That is so. awesome! I love it! You sound like you have a good solid plan. I wish you all the success in the world!!!
My pendulum is swinging towards the positive these days. I have a new car, given a new 1000 watt MH and HPS set up, and new 4ft 4 bulb t5 fixture.
New plant from feminized seed called Lemon Kush, got 2 out of 4 to grow, I think it is 80% Indica/ 20% Sativa ? No real genetic information on it, or provided, just a very brief description. I must say they are very buxom girls compared to my group of ladies from the Hindu-Kush LOL!
Right now they are in transition for blooming.
I also changed to fabric pots, great results, and tweaked my soil , and ro water only.

MTBKush

MTBKush

nah,mate...dont even say that..your part of the crew,I personally think your great...and as this is my thread,no one else even matters..lol.sorry for putting you on the spot...dont you get going anywhere...your a fixture around these parts..
Very cool, it is an honor to be here. I hate bs, I want to show everyone success and failure, produce good stock, and pass it on.

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Dope on ropes. Can't wait to try the sg the short sg2 on the left smells amazing, the tall sg3 on the right smells great just not as strong but is stickier they both have that stawberry/purp sweetart smell. The db and fake gsc in the mid seem to be almost the same as what i got but we shall see

20170123 143520
Top Bottom