The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

Lol he is stable. You gotta realize mainstream news lies and contorts the truth to their benefit. Just like the pipelines, there are so many in that area and nobody uses the water for drinking after the point they are going to use not to mention there is only a short distance left of completing it. The indians wanted more money the gov said no and thats where the protests come to play. He is doing what he said he'd do how many pres do that?
I can't help but agree it's refreshing to hear a new Pres,doing what he said.but torture?doesn't work.if you tortured me long enough ,I'd admit to being a murdering bank robber,Isis,Taliban.....anything...thats why I don't agree with it...not that,if proofed to be terrorist,then he'll yeah,drown the fucks....but not to get solid info....you see Mexican Pres on line.....me no pay for his wall.....lol.

mancdank

mancdank

I can't help but agree it's refreshing to hear a new Pres,doing what he said.but torture?doesn't work.if you tortured me long enough ,I'd admit to being a murdering bank robber,Isis,Taliban.....anything...thats why I don't agree with it...not that,if proofed to be terrorist,then he'll yeah,drown the fucks....but not to get solid info....you see Mexican Pres on line.....me no pay for his wall.....lol.
Yup lol and his answer to that was it's just got 10ft higher pmsl I like the guy and I do agree with torture but only at the point they are defo guilty and defo do have shit in there head u want coming out of there mouth

keiksweat

keiksweat

cheers, wow. first hit.. withdrawals gone. I feel like a new man. herb best meds ever.
bought a 1/8 of lake of fire ( two rock hard buds , not a whole lot of smell but taste good ).. its not bad. i told the cool dude at the place i needed a attitude adjust and he hooked me up. so maybe some of them do test the product, laughs.. im so fucking cynical sometimes.

so, here is to better days for us all. bring on spring!
cool bro....see,stay positive bro..good things happen to us,when we truly try to help our selves...had a sleepless night myself last night....thought of what you were going through....only wish I could help ya more pal....its all down hill from here.your over the top of that hill.plain sailing from here.get them vitamins and plenty of water into ya.wash ,detox your system..good news,so glad ya got meds.look decent too bro...

keiksweat

keiksweat

I dont think flood and drain would be the best option bro I reckon NFT for this with a flood and drain u are practically emptying the res each time it floods
I'm on about vegetables in me garden bro.a pond,recirculated to flood tables,then drain bk to pond,bio filter cleans it and keeps it all moving.sea maiden has these type.lots on line vids.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Sucks dude glad i denied everything they were pushing at me. Although the spine surgery is getting tempting. This trama induced scoliosis is killing me not to mention i throw my arm out of socket at least weekly. Thats what i get for giving my ex a diamond necklace on v day years ago, she hit me with her car cause i didnt help her make dinner which was her gift to me.
Jeez Budda, buy me a diamond necklace I cook for you and roll your joints, Ha!Ha!
I am so tired of the weather, was like Spring for a week, now winters back.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Lol he is stable. You gotta realize mainstream news lies and contorts the truth to their benefit. Just like the pipelines, there are so many in that area and nobody uses the water for drinking after the point they are going to use not to mention there is only a short distance left of completing it. The indians wanted more money the gov said no and thats where the protests come to play. He is doing what he said he'd do how many pres do that?
Yes, so many years this nation has been stagnant. He is a mover and a shaker that's for sure .

MTBKush

MTBKush

Yes, so many years this nation has been stagnant. He is a mover and a shaker that's for sure .
I don't mind being tortured, unless it leaves marks, that can be so hard to explain

MTBKush

MTBKush

Fuck me i swear everytime somebody mentions something it come through the web to get me. First damn rot now its time for a fucking fight with the damn borg. I just bleached the walls and floors too fk me. Time for some mtb type plucking. I will find em and i will kill em. FK THE BORG!
I am glad you have come to your senses, use a weed wacker lol! I have been lucky so far. I know it's going to be my turn soon. Its bound to happen. Neem is not perfect, but I use it or try every 10 to 14 dsys, and I spray the soil with it, for any that may be at that level.
With this grow I have is so thick, they are there just waiting for me to slip up on my schedule.
I feel like looking into this further, research it. Pick some minds see what I can find out.
One thing that just popped into my mind is dormant oil spray?

MTBKush

MTBKush

Ok Google organic dormant oil spray, I will try to get some and test it on my plants.when I get my monthly check, it may be useful up to a certain time frame prior to blooming.

jipp

jipp

cool bro....see,stay positive bro..good things happen to us,when we truly try to help our selves...had a sleepless night myself last night....thought of what you were going through....only wish I could help ya more pal....its all down hill from here.your over the top of that hill.plain sailing from here.get them vitamins and plenty of water into ya.wash ,detox your system..good news,so glad ya got meds.look decent too bro...

good morning. yeah, i finally got some sleep. yeah i hope you are right this is over the hump. i know i woke up sick. hit the bong, no sick.. so yeah man on the tail end of this shit i hope. i try to be a good person even if I come off as a emotional sick puppy dog at times. laughs. better than a sick pig i guess. :D

yeah im drinking iced water with a bit of orange juice squeezed in and a slice of orange. thats how i like my vitamin C. heh. im just glad i do not crave sugar anymore like i use to on the opiates.

and on another note, i was not thinking i need a pill to fix me up, i was thinking weed! so yeah i think im ok over he mental grip the drug had on me, just need to get over the feeling ill bit. which will take time. you rock!

MTBKush

MTBKush

good morning. yeah, i finally got some sleep. yeah i hope you are right this is over the hump. i know i woke up sick. hit the bong, no sick.. so yeah man on the tail end of this shit i hope. i try to be a good person even if I come off as a emotional sick puppy dog at times. laughs. better than a sick pig i guess. :D

yeah im drinking iced water with a bit of orange juice squeezed in and a slice of orange. thats how i like my vitamin C. heh. im just glad i do not crave sugar anymore like i use to on the opiates.

and on another note, i was not thinking i need a pill to fix me up, i was thinking weed! so yeah i think im ok over he mental grip the drug had on me, just need to get over the feeling ill bit. which will take time. you rock!
That's good news!

jipp

jipp

That's good news!
yeah man. i was starting to wonder what the hell when is this gonna start to get better,
weed is helping ( lowered my blood pressure so far and who knows what other medical attributes it has for me, be sides PMA ), it help before but going a day and half with out any.. sure proved to my self that the herb worked better this time. so.. time, that thing we try to run from, but eventually have to give into, and let the dice roll.
chris,

jipp

jipp

when i was in the doctors office the check out office lady was all need a appointment, im like yeah jun X, she is umm you mean 4 weeks.. im like no.. im off the drugs now,. oh! shock in her face.. then one of the women in the office waiting ask me if it was hard.. i said yes... she said with all the new rules coming in 2017 for opiates, its time to get out.

so i think this year we see a lot more people getting off this nasty opiate shit.
just my opinion which means jack shit in the world. but, i said so.. there :p heh.
chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Fuck me i swear everytime somebody mentions something it come through the web to get me. First damn rot now its time for a fucking fight with the damn borg. I just bleached the walls and floors too fk me. Time for some mtb type plucking. I will find em and i will kill em. FK THE BORG!
Just check my girls.... The attack has started on them, bound to happen, spray, spray, spray!!!!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

HIJOLE! SuuuuunUvvvvvABicth! Yeah man i feel for ya! Was crazy over the summer for me....best wishes!

jipp

jipp

one straw revolution...great on line free book.....life changing...

hey man. thank you so much for recommending this book.. first chapter in.. and im hooked. its so easy to relate to his way of thinking.. and very articulate in his choice of words to, its like a nice poem to read so far. just thought id let you know i do read what is recommend to me.. unless i cant get into it of course.. but i give every thing a try. then let my stupid ass brain decide if im smart enough to dig the book. heh.

chris,

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

yeah man glad you did not.. sounds like a bitch.. my X fuckied me too.. left me while in the hospital in traction.. i dunno, if you find a good women all i can say is do what you can to keep her.. laughs.
well i have good news. my sister just stop by she said she heard i was broke and hurting.. so she drop off 60.00 for me. the dispensary closes at 8.. so i hope to get there in time.
just got back from my walk.. hah puked twice along the way.. glad you ignored the meds they wanted you to have.. i wish i would of been strong enough.

im in a much need of a attitude adjustment! im not a angry person so that i why i found it weird i started to get angry.. the chemicals in my body have a lot of relearning how to behave i guess. lol
Dammit man! I cant see forking out $60 for an 1/8th....that would be $300 a week plus....wow! You dedinitely have to grow your own bro...but glad someone came theough for you...how you hanging today? Day 9? Ummm yea...soon you will get hungry and eat....burst of energy....take advantage of it and get active....it dont last long but the beggining of you coming around...

Top Bottom