The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

@MIKEZILLA wow .this lambsbread,chopped it earlier..more milky than amber....different buzz altogether..sinking in my rocker last night for an hour solid...went to watch tv in bed,smoked more.woke up way late.lol
nice.....what u got going on today pal???

jipp

jipp

Hey guys I'm new to the site just felt like sharing a few pics The White/storm cut 3 gallon pots organic. 45 days from flip.View attachment 663205 View attachment 663206 View attachment 663207 View attachment 663209 View attachment 663210
Good morning. Welcome. i was half asleep when i saw this last night. laughs.
hey i have a question for ya. what is the object in the 5th picture.. i trying to figure out what the hell it is, and im lost for idea. seems like maybe stash box? shrugs.

chris.

jipp

jipp

@MIKEZILLA wow .this lambsbread,chopped it earlier..more milky than amber....different buzz altogether..sinking in my rocker last night for an hour solid...went to watch tv in bed,smoked more.woke up way late.lol
thats what i need right now. i need something that will kick my ass so bad. hah. sigh, soon i know,

when you pick early does is add to paranoia, or more of a race type high.. iv read that just curious.. as the darker the tric go, the more CBD right? there for more lazy or worse just make you tired.

hope you are having a great evening or maybe day i guess eh, not morning. :D hell i suck at time zones all i know is we do not change time for no body here in the desert. take that GMT heh.
chris.,

jipp

jipp

well im riding a interesting mental trip. from being just sick and not giving a damn, to just being sick and confused, and sick and angry. thankfully the weed killed that anger shit in the ass quick and also helps stable my thinking for today at least, ill deal with tomorrow when im dry.... my problem is i have lived in my head for the last 15 years.. so i fucking over thinking everything. and lets face it sometimes we need to just turn that thinking shit off for proper mental health and shit. i hate the idea of becoming some hate full son of a bitch.. so yeah, hope that was just one of them chemical imbalances fucking my train of thought up. laughs.

here is to another day and i can deaf tell the withdrawals are easing up some.. i did throw up dis morning, but no dry heaving... i feel a bit better than before.. after a bong hit i feel good for the most part. yeah i would be a liar if i said i felt no withdrawal shit.. but the thing is the weed sure makes it fucking easy to ignore. heh. so i bet this time next week i should be through the worse of it.

i hope by throwing this out there it may help someone else, as this is something that you could experience.. it seems everyone is different ( not getting very high off weed, so far.. i hope you do not go through this. for me i think why i did not feel herb when i first started. the pain meds were acting the same as taking aspirin to bring you high down. laughs. however, if you do not feel anything from the herb at first.. give it a chance as you come down on your doses you will start to feel it. i figure you may come away with a high tolerance for herb, but since the cells or neurons whatever the fuck they are called which are ready to process THC, are already built into our DNA it seems.. i can not see it not working over time. i digress im a stupid redneck. im to fucking lazy to hit up wiki for some kind of Prof.. explanation.. laughs. also take note. the pain meds mask a lot of every day pains and aches you will not experience. which will make just being awake hell, but this goes away, you just have to start walking. or i think that is what has help me with that aspect. ). i hope you do not have the same symptoms as I.. my body is taking it pretty hard. laughs. im just a pussy i guess, o well. hard to be a man walking tall if you never had to crawl.

man i feel for all these people who are gonna get fucked by the new rules coming in.. hope they are all strong enough to pull through. opiates are not good for long term use. short term, etc i think is how they should be used.. or hell i dunno, just high and thinking out loud.

im half way through this book "the one straw method" in the early chapter he talks about how he has been putting out this info for decades and even did a few tv shows. so i looked on youtube, sure enough found one.. the sound engineer should be fucking fired but other wise you can hear them fine and it just makes the book come to life. :D thanks again for the recommendation dog D:

rock on,
chris.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Well well well! If its not my pal from across the pond! This am Was toking on sum BlackPoisonSkunk and wow! Hit me like a ton of bricks....This one here is special special....Its goes like this...Ya fiore it up....and start tokin....take a few pulls off it and your sitting there joint out in a wide awake daze....and than all of a sudden strap on the seat belt cuz here comes the ride....all of a sudden you take off like your arse is full of jet fuel and ya get all racy....than the storm is over your head is in your shoulders your shoulders in your lap and folded over cross eyed and drooling on yourself joint still in hand not lit...I usuall blow a hole one on the way in....today i got like 1/2 and I am done!! What made you pull her early? You usually go amber pal? Experiment? HotDam bro....man o man....the prego blr is bursting @ the seams! Turned all yellow...she has like another week and i think i will have pulled it off....So on the black poison skunk...i have 2 phenos left....on grows "normal" buds up really nice...the other one I cant pin point what the hell is up with it....it blooms strange...best way to describe it is ....clumpy bulky...when it frost up it dont look right....But it puts out some decent size buds...memebrr the dope on the rope a few weeks back? That was the #2....I am going to run it again...my thot is it dont like alot of water...i will take pics later and show you pal....only reason i am running it again is because i am going to watch how it is water...It has also swelled up really good!

jipp

jipp

Well well well! If its not my pal from across the pond! This am Was toking on sum BlackPoisonSkunk and wow! Hit me like a ton of bricks....This one here is special special....Its goes like this...Ya fiore it up....and start tokin....take a few pulls off it and your sitting there joint out in a wide awake daze....and than all of a sudden strap on the seat belt cuz here comes the ride....all of a sudden you take off like your arse is full of jet fuel and ya get all racy....than the storm is over your head is in your shoulders your shoulders in your lap and folded over cross eyed and drooling on yourself joint still in hand not lit...I usuall blow a hole one on the way in....today i got like 1/2 and I am done!! What made you pull her early? You usually go amber pal? Experiment? HotDam bro....man o man....the prego blr is bursting @ the seams! Turned all yellow...she has like another week and i think i will have pulled it off....So on the black poison skunk...i have 2 phenos left....on grows "normal" buds up really nice...the other one I cant pin point what the hell is up with it....it blooms strange...best way to describe it is ....clumpy bulky...when it frost up it dont look right....But it puts out some decent size buds...memebrr the dope on the rope a few weeks back? That was the #2....I am going to run it again...my thot is it dont like alot of water...i will take pics later and show you pal....only reason i am running it again is because i am going to watch how it is water...It has also swelled up really good!

hey bro, sounds like fun high to experience :D

I guess we could call that the heart attack herb :D

chris.

Broadleaf

Broadleaf

Good morning. Welcome. i was half asleep when i saw this last night. laughs.
hey i have a question for ya. what is the object in the 5th picture.. i trying to figure out what the hell it is, and im lost for idea. seems like maybe stash box? shrugs.

chris.
Thanks Chris, that's just a digital thermometer

jipp

jipp

Thanks Chris, that's just a digital thermometer

thank you man. it was bugging me to know end. heh.
i was like what the fuck, only thing that kept coming to mind was stash box which i found funny for some stupid reason among the little womens in the picture.

chris.

ps
just figured out when a post shows up with just the quoted text and no response back is because you accidentally fucked with the [/Quote] function.. accidentally notice that is what is going on when you see just quoted text.

Broadleaf

Broadleaf

Hey guys thanks for the welcome much appreciated , here's the other lady you'll be able to see the difference in bud structure . The storm cut is more golf ball style.
IMAG0610
IMAG0594
IMAG0592
IMAG0581
IMAG0579
IMAG0596

jipp

jipp

well MTBKush, its not letting me quote you. its hiding your quoted text.. server is fucking with my head today i see. heh.
hey dude, i did not see your response. i was like damn he must be stoned, hah. but then i accidentally did the same thing, i was like wtf.. when i went back to edit. i some how fucked up the ending quote function by deleting ] then the server puts the quote function at the bottom of everything you said. just thought id let ya know my experience. it fucked with my head. and of course i do not read the quote box as once is enough of my own thoughts or i would of seen what you said. laughs.
chris.

Broadleaf

Broadleaf

well im riding a interesting mental trip. from being just sick and not giving a damn, to just being sick and confused, and sick and angry. thankfully the weed killed that anger shit in the ass quick and also helps stable my thinking for today at least, ill deal with tomorrow when im dry.... my problem is i have lived in my head for the last 15 years.. so i fucking over thinking everything. and lets face it sometimes we need to just turn that thinking shit off for proper mental health and shit. i hate the idea of becoming some hate full son of a bitch.. so yeah, hope that was just one of them chemical imbalances fucking my train of thought up. laughs.

here is to another day and i can deaf tell the withdrawals are easing up some.. i did throw up dis morning, but no dry heaving... i feel a bit better than before.. after a bong hit i feel good for the most part. yeah i would be a liar if i said i felt no withdrawal shit.. but the thing is the weed sure makes it fucking easy to ignore. heh. so i bet this time next week i should be through the worse of it.

i hope by throwing this out there it may help someone else, as this is something that you could experience.. it seems everyone is different ( not getting very high off weed, so far.. i hope you do not go through this. for me i think why i did not feel herb when i first started. the pain meds were acting the same as taking aspirin to bring you high down. laughs. however, if you do not feel anything from the herb at first.. give it a chance as you come down on your doses you will start to feel it. i figure you may come away with a high tolerance for herb, but since the cells or neurons whatever the fuck they are called which are ready to process THC, are already built into our DNA it seems.. i can not see it not working over time. i digress im a stupid redneck. im to fucking lazy to hit up wiki for some kind of Prof.. explanation.. laughs. also take note. the pain meds mask a lot of every day pains and aches you will not experience. which will make just being awake hell, but this goes away, you just have to start walking. or i think that is what has help me with that aspect. ). i hope you do not have the same symptoms as I.. my body is taking it pretty hard. laughs. im just a pussy i guess, o well. hard to be a man walking tall if you never had to crawl.

man i feel for all these people who are gonna get fucked by the new rules coming in.. hope they are all strong enough to pull through. opiates are not good for long term use. short term, etc i think is how they should be used.. or hell i dunno, just high and thinking out loud.

im half way through this book "the one straw method" in the early chapter he talks about how he has been putting out this info for decades and even did a few tv shows. so i looked on youtube, sure enough found one.. the sound engineer should be fucking fired but other wise you can hear them fine and it just makes the book come to life. :D thanks again for the recommendation dog D:

rock on,
chris.
Dude I went thru the same shit two and a half years ago ... I was on pain meds for years then had to go to the clinic for a year till I realized there job was to keep you doped up but I had to be able to go to work each day so there I was. So then found a private doctor pushing this new drug called suboxone , not so new anymore , so I liked what he was telling me started me on the highest dose the lower me down over three fucking years . I got down to half a milligram and still had withdrawal from it so after a few attempts I finally took a layoff and shut myself away for two months . And honestly the best thing that helped me was I was fed up and it's funny really , music helped me alot when all those memoriesand feelings start coming back you realize how numb you really was . But that's just some of my experience and I feel for Ya brother

jipp

jipp

Dude I went thru the same shit two and a half years ago ... I was on pain meds for years then had to go to the clinic for a year till I realized there job was to keep you doped up but I had to be able to go to work each day so there I was. So then found a private doctor pushing this new drug called suboxone , not so new anymore , so I liked what he was telling me started me on the highest dose the lower me down over three fucking years . I got down to half a milligram and still had withdrawal from it so after a few attempts I finally took a layoff and shut myself away for two months . And honestly the best thing that helped me was I was fed up and it's funny really , music helped me alot when all those memoriesand feelings start coming back you realize how numb you really was . But that's just some of my experience and I feel for Ya brother

hey bro, im glad you made it through. its really starting to make me wake up to how the system treats pain. yeah, i did not plan to get off the pain meds. but I just came to the conclusion i had too.. so yeah here i am. did you have any issue mentally feeling like you needed a pill to feel better later on? because right now im not thinking that way, i just keep thinking weed is the answer.

this year so many new rules for pain meds. we will see more people like you, me , them, or something like that.. laughs , and several others on this forum going or have gone through this shit. thanks for sharing man, gives me hope. lots of support here bunch of good people.

chris.

Broadleaf

Broadleaf

hey bro, im glad you made it through. its really starting to make me wake up to how the system treats pain. yeah, i did not plan to get off the pain meds. but I just came to the conclusion i had too.. so yeah here i am. did you have any issue mentally feeling like you needed a pill to feel better later on? because right now im not thinking that way, i just keep thinking weed is the answer.

this year so many new rules for pain meds. we will see more people like you, me , them, or something like that.. laughs , and several others on this forum going or have gone through this shit. thanks for sharing man, gives me hope. lots of support here bunch of good people.

chris.
Your heads in the right place bro, yes there are times I feel that way but I turn to kratum , I think that's how it's spelled lol, it's and an herbal medicine but of course stars are trying to ban it some have. You can get it in head shops but it's overpriced in my opinion . Ordering it online is better cheaper I know so many that's it's helping instead of methadone or suboxone wish I would have went that route but Ya occasional y I'll take that .

jipp

jipp

Your heads in the right place bro, yes there are times I feel that way but I turn to kratum , I think that's how it's spelled lol, it's and an herbal medicine but of course stars are trying to ban it some have. You can get it in head shops but it's overpriced in my opinion . Ordering it online is better cheaper I know so many that's it's helping instead of methadone or suboxone wish I would have went that route but Ya occasional y I'll take that .

you are not the first to mention kratum is the cure to helping heroin/pain med get off the shit. then the DEA wants to make it illegal. the system is so fucked.
hell the weed brought down my blood pressure to normal. i bet kratum also has other benefits.

im to far into this now, ill just manage best i can. the struggle continues. laughs.
thankfully i can laugh at my self. this has always help me through rough times for some reason. i do know i wish they would of had medical weed when i first went to the doctor for help. things sure have changed, i can say i never thought id see sorta legal, or even medical. im from that regan DARE program. noting but lies! only good thing that came out of that shit, i got my mom to quick smoking in third grade.. i use to throw away her cartons of cigs in the trash. hah.. she beat me good each time but she finally got the message. hah.. now she is healthy and 66 or some shit.

chris.

Top Bottom