The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Broadleaf

Broadleaf

you are not the first to mention kratum is the cure to helping heroin/pain med get off the shit. then the DEA wants to make it illegal. the system is so fucked.
hell the weed brought down my blood pressure to normal. i bet kratum also has other benefits.

im to far into this now, ill just manage best i can. the struggle continues. laughs.
thankfully i can laugh at my self. this has always help me through rough times for some reason. i do know i wish they would of had medical weed when i first went to the doctor for help. things sure have changed, i can say i never thought id see sorta legal, or even medical. im from that regan DARE program. noting but lies! only good thing that came out of that shit, i got my mom to quick smoking in third grade.. i use to throw away her cartons of cigs in the trash. hah.. she beat me good each time but she finally got the message. hah.. now she is healthy and 66 or some shit.

chris.
Ya you have to power thru and you can. I remember I had to tell myself I got myself into this and the withdrawal is punishment for abusing opiates. I had to stop blaming and finagling . I would lay in bed and yell at the ceiling lol , I would write dark poems and I never wrote poems lol and now reading them man I was going through some shit bro. But I just kept powering through it will get better trust that .

jipp

jipp

Ya you have to power thru and you can. I remember I had to tell myself I got myself into this and the withdrawal is punishment for abusing opiates. I had to stop blaming and finagling . I would lay in bed and yell at the ceiling lol , I would write dark poems and I never wrote poems lol and now reading them man I was going through some shit bro. But I just kept powering through it will get better trust that .

yeah, i cant use the abusing part tho. i never did that. but i get the message, and its the only way.. but yeah, one day at a time. if i was not high i would be one misserble fuck right now.. i know because i ran out for a day and half.. weed sure helps one to keep your mind in check. laughs.

i know that old saying. what does not kill you makes you stronger.. but hell iv already died.. so where the fuck do you go from there. hah. that was just a random stoner thought. laughs.

but yeah i know the laying in bed part oh too well. then you just roll your eyes waiting for yoru body to shut down so you can sleep.

one thing is for sure, im glad that first week is over.. that truly was hell. laughs.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Sounds like you been through it as well! Another survivor! @jipp if ya can chronicle your experience....another way to get out of your own way bro...and yea man the suttle differences you will notice...your mind will start to clear and you will notice things you never have before....birds chirping...wind whistling on blades of grass trees dancing in the wind....if ya can get into aroma therapy along with music and bath in hot baths with essential oils....butterfly express....google that they sale essential oils...get pain, deeper, black pepper, and anything you may want to try....trust me on this...you already call yourself a pussy bro....so why not be a puss and treat yourself like a man a hombre! And take nice hot bath with some aroma therapy, some soft ocean music playing candle light, man you will feel better....repeat this twice a day if ya can....it worked wonders for me....also if u can get to a pool....walking or swimming in it if ya can....i have one so i was able to keep moving...water works wonders for your body! Take care man..hang in there bro...alot u say is on point i just dont have the time to respond...and yes u may need a ton of cannibis literally....to get theough than that will subside and you will learn how to dose effectively with out being couch locked! Positive vibes from zilla fam farms! @keiksweat high grade levy came by...gifted me some BLR I gifted him fresh...fucker dried and cured the herb like no other....he was like you check this out...im like whwee the fuck u get this....he said some little chicano around the corner...thats your shit he said and man let me tell ya! I rolled it with sum BLr keif and pressed out some rosin....wow! And wow! What a treat! Blew my socks right the fuck off! On my way! To the eye doctor! Will know if i have glacoma for ceertain today! Fucking aye! Keeper' lit!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

@jipp @Broadleaf do u or have u had constant draining from ears and nose or congestion through years of being on meds? Very curious as it has taken me 7months to finally clear up...i believe it takes better part of a year to come fully around....I cant wait for you to say...i feel better every day...and one day u will be like fuck me son! What planet was i on...best part is the head clearing up! Yea i know they think we r stoners....but watch bro...once them canabanoids settle in your system...you will be amazed....as i mentioned i live 95% pain free...takes alot of herb but quality of life is exceptional....

jipp

jipp

@jipp @Broadleaf do u or have u had constant draining from ears and nose or congestion through years of being on meds? Very curious as it has taken me 7months to finally clear up...i believe it takes better part of a year to come fully around....I cant wait for you to say...i feel better every day...and one day u will be like fuck me son! What planet was i on...best part is the head clearing up! Yea i know they think we r stoners....but watch bro...once them canabanoids settle in your system...you will be amazed....as i mentioned i live 95% pain free...takes alot of herb but quality of life is exceptional....

You know, i have had congestion.. no runny nose or anything.. i just assumed it was green lung.. but it could possible be from the pills. but i know i had zero of them issues while on them.

yeah, im thinking summer, first harvest, kick start life! ib been idle to long.
way to long. but a long fucking curvy road ahead im sure.. but, it will be fun to laugh at this in the future and you can bet i will. hah. i mean iv been through hell and back, so may as well get a good laugh out of it.

and i really want to be couched locked right now. hah.
but this lake of fire sucks in that aspect.. what it does good, keep the withdrawals under control, and give me a boost in PMA. but for pain holy shit this sucks. hah. im surprised im not in tears.. im having to learn to deal with my leg pain all over again.. its funny, the opiates only worked for 1 year and then i had to get use to the pain.. but by 1 year you know the drill you are on the tracks for a good haul.

but yeah, not impressed. just want to like get floored so maybe i could sleep good for a hour or two. LOL

country, i got you covered.

chris..

keiksweat

keiksweat

well im riding a interesting mental trip. from being just sick and not giving a damn, to just being sick and confused, and sick and angry. thankfully the weed killed that anger shit in the ass quick and also helps stable my thinking for today at least, ill deal with tomorrow when im dry.... my problem is i have lived in my head for the last 15 years.. so i fucking over thinking everything. and lets face it sometimes we need to just turn that thinking shit off for proper mental health and shit. i hate the idea of becoming some hate full son of a bitch.. so yeah, hope that was just one of them chemical imbalances fucking my train of thought up. laughs.

here is to another day and i can deaf tell the withdrawals are easing up some.. i did throw up dis morning, but no dry heaving... i feel a bit better than before.. after a bong hit i feel good for the most part. yeah i would be a liar if i said i felt no withdrawal shit.. but the thing is the weed sure makes it fucking easy to ignore. heh. so i bet this time next week i should be through the worse of it.

i hope by throwing this out there it may help someone else, as this is something that you could experience.. it seems everyone is different ( not getting very high off weed, so far.. i hope you do not go through this. for me i think why i did not feel herb when i first started. the pain meds were acting the same as taking aspirin to bring you high down. laughs. however, if you do not feel anything from the herb at first.. give it a chance as you come down on your doses you will start to feel it. i figure you may come away with a high tolerance for herb, but since the cells or neurons whatever the fuck they are called which are ready to process THC, are already built into our DNA it seems.. i can not see it not working over time. i digress im a stupid redneck. im to fucking lazy to hit up wiki for some kind of Prof.. explanation.. laughs. also take note. the pain meds mask a lot of every day pains and aches you will not experience. which will make just being awake hell, but this goes away, you just have to start walking. or i think that is what has help me with that aspect. ). i hope you do not have the same symptoms as I.. my body is taking it pretty hard. laughs. im just a pussy i guess, o well. hard to be a man walking tall if you never had to crawl.

man i feel for all these people who are gonna get fucked by the new rules coming in.. hope they are all strong enough to pull through. opiates are not good for long term use. short term, etc i think is how they should be used.. or hell i dunno, just high and thinking out loud.

im half way through this book "the one straw method" in the early chapter he talks about how he has been putting out this info for decades and even did a few tv shows. so i looked on youtube, sure enough found one.. the sound engineer should be fucking fired but other wise you can hear them fine and it just makes the book come to life. :D thanks again for the recommendation dog D:

rock on,
chris.
I told ya pal,that one straw revolution,is a heck of a read.makes you wanna go grab.some farmer n give em a shake man..it all makes so much sense when you read it.
all our modern farming techniques' and chemicals.....thats what caused the problems..really opend my eyes that book dude.excellent read....you keep going strong bro.give yourself a big pat on the back.....your doing amazing...

keiksweat

keiksweat

Dude I went thru the same shit two and a half years ago ... I was on pain meds for years then had to go to the clinic for a year till I realized there job was to keep you doped up but I had to be able to go to work each day so there I was. So then found a private doctor pushing this new drug called suboxone , not so new anymore , so I liked what he was telling me started me on the highest dose the lower me down over three fucking years . I got down to half a milligram and still had withdrawal from it so after a few attempts I finally took a layoff and shut myself away for two months . And honestly the best thing that helped me was I was fed up and it's funny really , music helped me alot when all those memoriesand feelings start coming back you realize how numb you really was . But that's just some of my experience and I feel for Ya brother
mate,don't even go there....emotions come back with vengeance..nearly fucking crying watching the Walton's....hehehe...for real man.big lump in me throat n shit.mate I woke up the one night,thought I'd pissed myself.....had a wet dream man,like some spotty 13yr old...lol..i shi you not..thats how fucked up opiates are.your numb to all emotions.that's why it's such a bastard to kick....gotta laugh now but,shiiitt pal.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Your heads in the right place bro, yes there are times I feel that way but I turn to kratum , I think that's how it's spelled lol, it's and an herbal medicine but of course stars are trying to ban it some have. You can get it in head shops but it's overpriced in my opinion . Ordering it online is better cheaper I know so many that's it's helping instead of methadone or suboxone wish I would have went that route but Ya occasional y I'll take that .
what's that stuff bro?you got a link?I got 2 close friends now doing the do..

keiksweat

keiksweat

Sounds like you been through it as well! Another survivor! @jipp if ya can chronicle your experience....another way to get out of your own way bro...and yea man the suttle differences you will notice...your mind will start to clear and you will notice things you never have before....birds chirping...wind whistling on blades of grass trees dancing in the wind....if ya can get into aroma therapy along with music and bath in hot baths with essential oils....butterfly express....google that they sale essential oils...get pain, deeper, black pepper, and anything you may want to try....trust me on this...you already call yourself a pussy bro....so why not be a puss and treat yourself like a man a hombre! And take nice hot bath with some aroma therapy, some soft ocean music playing candle light, man you will feel better....repeat this twice a day if ya can....it worked wonders for me....also if u can get to a pool....walking or swimming in it if ya can....i have one so i was able to keep moving...water works wonders for your body! Take care man..hang in there bro...alot u say is on point i just dont have the time to respond...and yes u may need a ton of cannibis literally....to get theough than that will subside and you will learn how to dose effectively with out being couch locked! Positive vibes from zilla fam farms! @keiksweat high grade levy came by...gifted me some BLR I gifted him fresh...fucker dried and cured the herb like no other....he was like you check this out...im like whwee the fuck u get this....he said some little chicano around the corner...thats your shit he said and man let me tell ya! I rolled it with sum BLr keif and pressed out some rosin....wow! And wow! What a treat! Blew my socks right the fuck off! On my way! To the eye doctor! Will know if i have glacoma for ceertain today! Fucking aye! Keeper' lit!
shit mike,you kept that shit quiet mate!what happens if you got it?does that shit send you blind or what? Good luck pal,be praying for you ...keiks.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
They had me on Pregabalin for 10 years I suffer from CRPS in my right shoulder and arm it took my life away from me I decided to stop cold turkey but ended up in hospital with organ failure it was to hard to stop so I had to go on a weening off period for 6 weeks the drug never did a thing except put me to sleep my wife called me Ripvanwinkle ... The pic is my sign off chart I thank the stars for MJ relives my pain and I can grow my own medicine like many others out there come on Australia Government get your shit together and step aside and let your people be free to decide there own destiny.

jipp

jipp

They had me on Pregabalin for 10 years I suffer from CRPS in my right shoulder and arm it took my life away from me I decided to stop cold turkey but ended up in hospital with organ failure it was to hard to stop so I had to go on a weening off period for 6 weeks the drug never did a thing except put me to sleep my wife called me Ripvanwinkle ... The pic is my sign off chart I thank the stars for MJ relives my pain and I can grow my own medicine like many others out there come on Australia Government get your shit together and step aside and let your people be free to decide there own destiny.

ouch, glad you pulled through mate. yeah, i read canada is suppose to be the first G7 country to legalize herb. we see if that becomes true, as you know cant believe shit with all the fake news.

yeah, weed is good. heh. yeah aint it funny what will we do to our self's.. our body tells us strait up hey dude this shit is bad for you,.. but you know we are brain washed to think the medical field has the answers.. so stupid me keeps taking, its suppose to help they say. i say makes there wallet happy.

hope you are feeling well now.
chris,

jipp

jipp

what's that stuff bro?you got a link?I got 2 close friends now doing the do..

hey bro, check this out. i wish i would of followed through with it now. i knew about it but ignored trying to get any once i heard it was illegal.. but you can get it on line easy.. probably be easy to grow.

http://opiateaddictionsupport.com/how-to-use-kratom-for-opiate-withdrawal/

you know its kind of sad there is even a webpage called opiateaddictionsupprt.. says alot about our health system.
chris.

chris.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

You know, i have had congestion.. no runny nose or anything.. i just assumed it was green lung.. but it could possible be from the pills. but i know i had zero of them issues while on them.

yeah, im thinking summer, first harvest, kick start life! ib been idle to long.
way to long. but a long fucking curvy road ahead im sure.. but, it will be fun to laugh at this in the future and you can bet i will. hah. i mean iv been through hell and back, so may as well get a good laugh out of it.

and i really want to be couched locked right now. hah.
but this lake of fire sucks in that aspect.. what it does good, keep the withdrawals under control, and give me a boost in PMA. but for pain holy shit this sucks. hah. im surprised im not in tears.. im having to learn to deal with my leg pain all over again.. its funny, the opiates only worked for 1 year and then i had to get use to the pain.. but by 1 year you know the drill you are on the tracks for a good haul.

but yeah, not impressed. just want to like get floored so maybe i could sleep good for a hour or two. LOL

country, i got you covered.

chris..
Watch C....the leg pain will go away...i coukd barely do stairs with out them burning....going up...i woukd lay in bed and low back ache like hell legs hurt bla bla bla....it went away...like i said virtually pain free...I believe this....my body adjusted to the herb....i believe its cuz a constant presence of thc/cbd and the like...i live a very active lifestyle....including riding a harley softail bro...so just keep hanging man! Better days ahead!

Latest posts

Top Bottom