The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

well no rain, guess ill just go suffer and walk. hah. maybe the sun will help cheer me up.. all we have are the sunny days.

Hang in there bud. I have been chemical free for 18 years now. It is much better with time. And honestly I was trying to jam as much shit into my body as Ozzy Ozbourne for many years. Lol

And my girlfriend Of almost 9 years quit heroin just before I met her and has never used since.

You got to focus on something other than chemicals or even pot. I used snowboarding and mountain bikes as hobbies that cleaned out my sick body as well.

Of course it sucks and ain't easy. But it gets better and becomes worth it.

Seriously hang in there brother. It is just a choice. We just have to keep making the right choice. :-)

jipp

jipp

im a cripple dude.. all the shit i use to love to do i can not physically do.. thanks for the positive vibes.. im just gonna be a fucking bitch today im afraid.. such is life.. this leg is being quite a bitch today.. withdrawals, leg pain, chemical imbalance.. iv not killed anyone yet so i guess i deserve a break1

now i know why im a loaner, hah.. just love to torcher my self.. actually i never was a loaner till the pills.. but now after 15 years. even when im getting clean from the opiates.. i just do not give a shit about public, or even participating. so yeah.. we see what happens man.

i never abused my pain meds that my biggest issue.. i did what i was told.. and lookw hat it did to my b rain/body.. i mean wtf. but i digress.. life goes fucking on.

and the weed is only thing that has help.. so cant help butg focus on wanting more. but i know that aint happenig today. so i just wonder why should i have to deal with pain for a few days assuming not longer because i have no herb.. i was a fool to get off the pills i think at this point.. but such is life.

chrfis.
chris.

my gut is feeling a little better today.. probably gonna mix some rum and coke in a bit.. fuck my diet..

RockymtnErik

RockymtnErik

Hang in there bud. I have been chemical free for 18 years now. It is much better with time. And honestly I was trying to jam as much shit into my body as Ozzy Ozbourne for many years. Lol

And my girlfriend Of almost 9 years quit heroin just before I met her and has never used since.

You got to focus on something other than chemicals or even pot. I used snowboarding and mountain bikes as hobbies that cleaned out my sick body as well.

Of course it sucks and ain't easy. But it gets better and becomes worth it.

Seriously hang in there brother. It is just a choice. We just have to keep making the right choice. :)
Great Advice
Doing something other than focusing on yourself is key lose the withdraw feelings.... seems like those walks are really good but something longer (like snowboarding) might be better... anywho been there and glad to be out

RockymtnErik

RockymtnErik

So i think my plants are heat stressed... and it may have caused some other problems.... any help for getting them to recover.

IMG 00511

jipp

jipp

i guess only good thing i can say at least i through the oxys i had away feew days ago when i was in a better state of mind.. or i would take one and call the pain doctor up and just go back to living how i did and wait for a grave.. but i was in a better mood then.. so yeah.

anyhow, no never mind me today.. just let any shit i say fly off your back.. im sure im coming off quite a asshole. i do hope i pissed off a few commercial az farmers tho, maybe they will think about playing with the big boys and growing some fire for once.. not bunk ass shit.. man its good thing i did not meat that dude who sold that fake caramel ice to the distrib.. what a asshole ruining a good strains name with bunk shit ( and the dude had to know.. it was bunk)... but greed! snowbird country have to love it.

jipp

jipp

cheers.

hah my teeth are already hurting just looking at that sugar water.. wish i had a none sugar m ix.. opiates fucked my teeth up.. random tooth aches.. that is one thing the damage is done from the pills. so yeah. so going back does not seem that big of a deal.

but i digress. ill get drunk and worry about tomorrow, tomorrow.. the good news im a happy drunk. hah. so ill have a much needed attitude adjustment in a bit. :D just have to get teh courage to drink. hah.. my poor body, forgive me yeah. hah.

anyhow i need to mix up a drink..hah been a long time since iv done this waits for the irish to kick in. heh
chris.

IMG 0355   Copy
jipp

jipp

hah one drink and im already buzzing.. wow. no tolerance for booze like i use to have. hah

cheers my friends.. my attitude is improving. woohoo.

chris.

jipp

jipp

I hope that wasn't the destination of your walk ....
naw this is left over from christmas. iv ot drank in 15 years.. first time today..
im a light weight. i just do not get it.,

why can i have a low tolerance for booze.. but weed i have a huge tolerance or just shit weed.. i have had no herb of known quality so i just do not know.. i would prefer a bong hit than a drink i will admit that.. but its all good. it is what i have, so i will use it to help deal with the chronic pain today.

chris.

jipp

jipp

well if you can't drink the pain away i guess you can try
its all good man. its not the pain that gets killed. it allows me mentally to deal with the pain.. so its never gonna go away im afraid.. unless im ready to black out.

but yeah, just take the edge off.. just like the pills.. i use to drink for the pain.. went to the doctors, stop drinking etc.

who knows maybe ill just start drinking again not like i was a mean drunk or anything.. its cheaper. i see where this is going, back to my old ways.. and im starting to think that is ok. i was in so much better health back then.

cheers.

chris.

i do think i prefer beer tho. heh

jipp

jipp

hah, now i know why i use to drink like a fish. hha.. i feel good.. only on my second glass. hah
to bad herb dose not make me feel this good. shrugs.
rock on.
life is good.
chris.

jipp

jipp

Thanks m8 just about to chill and sink a few tins and maybe roll a fat one or 2 lol
sounds like a plan man. im doing good. i have no tolerance for booz. second glass im on cloud nine.. but yeah i would prefer a hefeweizen.

dunno why i had it in my head dirnking was bad.. its not, its all about moderation.. so home made herb, and some home made beer ill be good.
and when i get fire, i doubt ill drink as much anyhow. beer here and there like you.
i use to drink a case a day, never got drunk just buzzed.. hah.. started drinking at 4 thanks grandma :D.
i do have to be careful tho my grandma and my uncle died from picking there liver.
but then they did like there moonshine.
chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

So i think my plants are heat stressed... and it may have caused some other problems.... any help for getting them to recover.

View attachment 671375
Any way you can raise the lights add more fans to circulate the air?
Today I put a fan above my mh to push out the heat. Maybe a small ac unit?
My room is hot, but I have a cement floor I can wet down to cool it off a little.

MTBKush

MTBKush

its all good man. its not the pain that gets killed. it allows me mentally to deal with the pain.. so its never gonna go away im afraid.. unless im ready to black out.

but yeah, just take the edge off.. just like the pills.. i use to drink for the pain.. went to the doctors, stop drinking etc.

who knows maybe ill just start drinking again not like i was a mean drunk or anything.. its cheaper. i see where this is going, back to my old ways.. and im starting to think that is ok. i was in so much better health back then.

cheers.

chris.

i do think i prefer beer tho. heh
You are at a point where you need professional help. Its great to have this place as an outlet to vent, but you are displaying symptoms of self destructive behavior. I say this only for your well being, and personal safety. No intention of hurting your feelings or angering you, but something is not right, you need to get help now to deal with this, IMO

Latest posts

Top Bottom