The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTBKush

MTBKush

i dunno man im still me.. so i do not see anything changing. laughs.. thanks tho.

im just angry i guess because im out of meds yet again.. 2 bowls left.. that is the hardest thing to get over i think.. always had meds with pills herb not so much. it sucks. also the money i did ot have to spend on weed went for living.. hah, im living poor as fuck now and i thought i was poor before, hah :D
i guess that is just a excuse but still its a one that bugs me to no end.

i know what is gonna happen, ill start feeling better and still be a loner. so yeah i do not see my self changing.

im just mad at my self for letting it happen.. not mad at who i am per say, im a happy fuck for the most part. hah

chris.
You may be surprised?

jipp

jipp

it just sucks im stuck in az.. fuck the Arizona mmj system.. its fucked. wish i was in Oregon.. but then if i was back home i never would of went to pills.
wasting money on mid grade herb paying top shelf .. no quality control on large grows i guess ( this diamond og fucked with my vision, yet the high was shit.. the last diamond og i had before was very potent but depressing.. shrugs..). or its just me.. but whatever it should not be that hard to get fire .. its all over this forum.. so wtf az growers.. shrugs.

sigh, weed wearing off and im getting sick to my gut. hah. fuck this shit i say.ahah

well get faded for me..

jipp

jipp

so what would cause this diamond og to cause such visuals.. my vision is back to normal my high is wearing off.. it had no real high.. all visuals.. could it be because of a chemical used to kill bugs or something??
i know you pick early you get more trip of high.. but if you pick to early would that effect the potent of the high ?

so i guess its safe to say the last diamond og i had was picked late.. i dunno.. just guessing.. as i have zero clue what they use to grow this shit..

its not like they have to have it in writing.. hell they do not even tell you THC levels like they do in other places.. so i dunno.. i guess because they do not post THC level.. its easy for growers to rip them off maybe?

i dunno how this shit works just thinking out loud with a very negative attitude. hah.

i bet you one thing all these mass az growers have there own head stash that kicks there cash crop ass. hah. pricks.. keeping the good shit for there own .. blah

thats ok, karma is a bitch. greedy fucks. damn i have a miserable attitude. hah.
guess not helping thinking how iv been ripped off 4 times with bunk commercial grown az bud.. like wtf.. normally im to mellow to be angry but now i dunno why.. hah.
Chris.

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

well my negative Nancy ass is going for my night walk.. hope you all are having a great fucking night.. rock the buds or dabs.. and get your drool on foos.
chris.

incogneato

incogneato

well my negative Nancy ass is going for my night walk.. hope you all are having a great fucking night.. rock the buds or dabs.. and get your drool on foos.
chris.
From the looks of it you aren't too far off from having your own head stash. Can't wait til you're posting up big fat colas of dank ass weed bragging about how good that shit is. Not to mention growing has been awesome mental therapy for me, sure it will do the same for you

jipp

jipp

From the looks of it you aren't too far off from having your own head stash. Can't wait til you're posting up big fat colas of dank ass weed bragging about how good that shit is. Not to mention growing has been awesome mental therapy for me, sure it will do the same for you
yeah. we will see hope i can learn to do it. as i have too at this point.

i just wish this shit would goo faster. i hate this feeling.. herb helps but when its shit it does not last long.. been burnt 4 times.. that is not saying the other shit was great.. but 4 (and at a 95.00 1/4.. it stings the wallet to get bunk herb, not to mention giving Carmel ice a bad name the real shit was good) times zero high. lots of so so high, only a couple of good highs. so i give props to the growers who give a shit.. granted even that was not fire.. but hell at the are fucking trying. some of this shit i just do not see how they disp can buy it.. do they even test it, make you wonder.. and i mean just a person smoking couple of bowls to test it.. hell that would be good enough i do not care about THC levels.. i just brought that up as a quality control item that could be used to judge ones own crop.

what i think needs to happen..

HEY YOU CALI CATS>> COME TO AZ AND SHOW THEM HOW IST DONE..

because im starting to think 90 percent here do not.. or they just do not care.. or fuck i dunno.. but makes yo wonder.. i want to know what made that shit have visuals.. what chemical was used.. since it could not of been the herb it self.. unless it was not even diamond OG. hah....

sigh.,. why am i so angry. hah

good thing im a loaner so no one else has to see a side of me which is normal never there. hah.

now iv complimented growers when i thought it deserve it even if its commercial.. but i think im gonna start calling the bad shit out.. normally if its only bunk i would mention it.. but now fuck it.. im putting the shitty az growers on blast. much respect for the good ones im sure you are out there.. and for that fucker who grew that fake caramel ice.. hah, choke on it.

hell im thinking of popping seeds tomorrow.. get to home depot for some cheap soil just to get them started is what im thinking..my luck if i would pop them now the fuckers would be open in less than 24 hours and no soil. hah. that is my kind of luck. need something to take this anger away since i have no herb to help.. i guess this is-just part o f the withdrawals since im normally never mad just a happy go lucky person..

who knows maybe it the chemicals from the diamond og. hah.. amusing that si what fucked with my vision.. but maybe it was LSD auto strain, hah. renamed to diamond og.. i have no clue.. another thing that sucks a bout buying from a distrib you just can not be certain.

chris.

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

well fuck it. im gonna go lay down and feel sorry for my self like a pussy.

take care. ill be back when i Cant sleep im sure..

fucking cheap ass weed. oh why did i decide to get off these pills.. i should of just went with the flow i guess knowing what i know now. but stupid me has to be all spontaneous. at least i can not go back till July when my card experience if i was gonnA go back which i may have too we will see if i can not get weed to help.

well im taking my cranky ass to bed for a bit.. dab up. i could use one.
chris.

keiksweat

keiksweat

yep,yep.....same here pal,growing is more to me than smoking.serious,it takes over a huge part of your life.get pulled in,find out cool stuff,start researching stuff,find new pals all over the globe....and when you get that first dried flower to burn....hehehe...you gonna be like some fat dude in KFC....lol.

keiksweat

keiksweat

well fuck it. im gonna go lay down and feel sorry for my self like a pussy.

take care. ill be back when i Cant sleep im sure..

fucking cheap ass weed. oh why did i decide to get off these pills.. i should of just went with the flow i guess knowing what i know now. but stupid me has to be all spontaneous. at least i can not go back till July when my card experience if i was gonnA go back which i may have too we will see if i can not get weed to help.

well im taking my cranky ass to bed for a bit.. dab up. i could use one.
chris.
come on mate,your cool as fuck in my book.we here with ya pal....plz don't think on those pills for one minute bro.
you don't wanna be part of the heard anymore ,not frickin even thinking like your supposed to,living in a semi trance.shit bro,I couldn't even relate to any of my family whilst on opiates all the time....i see so much now,I care about so much more now...dont go backwards jipp.your so close,its the shit fighting its last dying fight inside of you....just think of it like that my friend....you kicked it's ass,...hes just trying to get bk on you.

incogneato

incogneato

come on mate,your cool as fuck in my book.we here with ya pal....plz don't think on those pills for one minute bro.
you don't wanna be part of the heard anymore ,not frickin even thinking like your supposed to,living in a semi trance.shit bro,I couldn't even relate to any of my family whilst on opiates all the time....i see so much now,I care about so much more now...dont go backwards jipp.your so close,its the shit fighting its last dying fight inside of you....just think of it like that my friend....you kicked it's ass,...hes just trying to get bk on you.
That's dead on how I felt when I gave up the pills. Its like a demon in its final death throes giving all it has left to stay alive. Kill that bastard and move on bro. You got it all day. You crawled to help clinging to life before so clearly you ain't a quiter. Man up and finish the fight bro. We got growin to do! @jipp

Top Bottom