The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

That testing looks amazing. I envy you.
yea they did a good job on it. Been wanting to try glue for awhile now.
The fans are not actually aimed purposely at the light. They are so close in the 3x3 that the wind is just over the canopy.

In my flower room they are aimed so there isnt too much buffeting in the middle and so it's just over the canopy.
Makes sense, I'm hoping mine being pointed up at the light helps get some warm air moving up and out Of the canopy.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

yea they did a good job on it. Been wanting to try glue for awhile now.

Makes sense, I'm hoping mine being pointed up at the light helps get some warm air moving up and out Of the canopy.

That is also and mostly the job of intake low below the canopy and good extraction high above the lights.

Or enough air conditioning.

But yes. What you just said is exactly the point. Your quality will go up with the leaf health.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Yea it was fun going through the testers! Wish I had some spare room in the veg tent to throw an auto in. The one I ran was fun, good smoke too. I'm looking forward to running my keepers from this round again. I feel like I know a lot more about them this time. Hoping to get a clean run out of them this time. I bet you rock those kushes out even better this round! Speaking of testing, I get to test some gg#4 tonight for the first time! Hope it lives up to the hype :smoking:
View attachment 696303

I pointed one of my fans at the light and have one aimed to where it skims across the top of the canopy. My intake and exhaust pull air under the canopy so I'll send if they like this setup.
I hope the kush gets gets better, especially the Hindu-Kush.
I've am taking them outside on sunny days now, so they are getting close to 8 hours of full sun. Eventually they will go outside for the summer. Just waiting for the days to get a little longer, and no chance of frost.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Here are some pics,
First 2 are the UK CHEESE, then the Lemon Kush, got her shaped for a canopy, next is the Hindu-Kush, still need to bend her, then the clones for outdoors stealth grow. When the Cheese is done I will switch to 12/12 for the ones in the 5 gal pots.
I am hoping to have nice solid colas from the Lk this time.

1493552301567 1293441861
TheRemer

TheRemer

Here are some pics,
First 2 are the UK CHEESE, then the Lemon Kush, got her shaped for a canopy, next is the Hindu-Kush, still need to bend her, then the clones for outdoors stealth grow. When the Cheese is done I will switch to 12/12 for the ones in the 5 gal pots.
Those are looking grand man. They happy as fuh. Have you been defoliatin them or the grow like that, beautiful plant though.

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Here are some pics,
looking great man! it kinda looks like the cheese wants a lil more pk or the ph is staring to lock something out or isn't alternating enough. still looks great and will turn out good (trust me I know bout lock out from soil and chems lol I've been through it all and still do today with certain strains) just looks to me like she want a lil dif if you know what I mean

Top Bottom