The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Genetic Foxtailed bud. Thai genetics inside.

IMG 5913

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

As I understand it the plant grows a new stem right through and out of the buds and the result is a long loose undeveloped strand.

I don't know why but I guess a stress response.

I just pictured the other kind. Bud is solid all through.

I been getting them but its from heat I don't get when in winter bud they are super hard but see a lot of people bitching about getting them so I been pulling them when they get to bad

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

i hope you appointment goes well @420 lyfePpP and ease some discomfort.

my legs would swell up light that to point i could not walk.
positive vibes my friend.

chris.
Yeah bro it's been an experience in that waybut I knew what I was signed up for. Wifey got me while chockin in my sleep . Never woke up . Could mean peace when the time comes
Transplanted some lil ones. Hope to see at least one female. BB.OG

MTBKush

MTBKush

Good morning everyone! My seeds are popping :), Hawaiian blood line, Skunk ape, Molokai killas. I tried to pollinate a couple flowers with some dust I collected from my filter. I thought some pollen may be in it, since I had nanners, used the UK Cheese for the mother, she had a couple small blossoms yet at the very base of a stem. Yeah a long shot, but if you don't try you never know, right?
Looks like the weather is warming up again, so I got to get my stealth grow planted. I use for the cover a flower called spider flower. It has the same leaf structure as cannabis, or very close to cannabis, gets very large also. Visually very had to detect, but can't hide from IR imaging.
I hope all have a nice day, got to post pics of 2 plants I just flipped to 12/12. Lemon Kush in the back Hindu-Kush is the front. They got to be close to 3-4 foot in diameter? I think they look happy?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Good morning everyone! My seeds are popping :), Hawaiian blood line, Skunk ape, Molokai killas. I tried to pollinate a couple flowers with some dust I collected from my filter. I thought some pollen may be in it, since I had nanners, used the UK Cheese for the mother, she had a couple small blossoms yet at the very base of a stem. Yeah a long shot, but if you don't try you never know, right?
Looks like the weather is warming up again, so I got to get my stealth grow planted. I use for the cover a flower called spider flower. It has the same leaf structure as cannabis, or very close to cannabis, gets very large also. Visually very had to detect, but can't hide from IR imaging.
I hope all have a nice day, got to post pics of 2 plants I just flipped to 12/12. Lemon Kush in the back Hindu-Kush is the front. They got to be close to 3-4 foot in diameter? I think they look happy?

They look great!

Top Bottom