The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

well let me give you my experience.. the a/c does not work so well when the humid get high here.. the swamp cooler would keep it cooler id imagine ( but ill pay attention next time humid goes up to see if im just making this shit up.. monsoons are coming so humid is gonna go sky high soon.. ). just my own experience.
ok man you made me look this shit up, hah.
thought id was losing my mind.

"Air conditioners cool homes by removing heat and moisture from the air. When humidity levels are excessive, they need to work a lot harder. If the equipment doesn’t have sufficient cooling capacity, it may be unable to cope with extreme humidity. As a result, the home may never feel truly comfortable."

that chick was wrong ( yes they will work fine on dry days ). hah, made me question my own logic.
hope you get your heat figured out tho.. its gonna get hot here im afraid soon. we see if i can keep temps under control.. but more important is airflow and a steady temp in your environment.

chris.

this is the thing I don't like about the web site 50 people say one thing 50 others say a dif thing

all the stuff I read said high rh don't work bc heats up the water with hot air and just pushs hot air something like to much water in the air will over load the cooling effect ??

and im thinking but I smoke a lot CM said the same thing u want dry air

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Look at that lil one ☺. Cute little guy. Hey lil comet. ☺
My final wishes are to see zoo's and horses and enjoy the time.

Your Welcome here on our farm, river trips, good food, lots of loving energy....
Comet would love a visit as well, 3 Golden Retrievers Tank, Peaches, momma Luna, Riley German Shorthair, 450 chickens and 12 or so other goat friends........
Also some amazing people hereabouts...
The late Joe Cocker once commented at brunch....
I sure can feel the love here mate........

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Nap refreshed, coffee strong, finished dubie, off to collect 28 dozen, separate momma goats from kids, milk in the morning after no sucking, they suck all day as needed time to wean..
Feed, and water 120 lbs per day, our NON GMO, mostly organic custom mix..
Chicken run doors get opened chickens have more free range to eat bugs scratch and have a ball.
They run and fly out wings flapping and squawking happily.
OH OH OH!!
And the roosters seem to get it on with the hens...
Hens do not mind at all...
Can mimic mating. When collecting the hens will stride up and if I simulate mating... pet a bit rough on back pinch neck others will gather like gimme me some...lol
that's as far as it gos however if you were thinking something else..

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

Heres a few of the purple bud a few more day and there getting flipped and two of the big devil that just popped last week im realy happy with the pb just need to wait for the new leds so i can get rid of the hps (to much heat) ..........happy farming

20170605 170738
20170605 170730
20170605 170722
20170605 170615
20170605 170605
20170605 170558
20170605 170451
20170605 170456
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Man all you guys grow some nice indoor...
I just have lost the touch and given up on Indoor for full on grows..
I did my outdoors starts under lights, in greenhouse, covered at night with 1000 wt MH for veg. now am all on sunlight..
I jammed too many seed plant starts under 1000 wt mh in mancave grow and they suffered, put outside hacked off the crap and now they are kicking ass....
Started at 530am 2 day been at it all day, 6 mins. till 420pm, no biggie always 420 round here got to have hourly solo safety meetings and water...
Kicking ass in garden, regular chores no fishing the river is swollen so no no fishing pouting oh man do I ever pout when I cant fish..
Off to deliver 96 dozen eggs we washed and boxed, back home to milk goats, make cheese, feed, water, collect, dinner bed...Sall good....Feets hurt tho lol....

OH OH OH!!!!!
DSC 0570

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
OH OH OH!!!
Love this shot of summer on the river..
Gun1
The right side where the grass grows river bank side fish hang out 2 inches from bank.
Cast a grass hopper into weeds flick it so it drops into water...
BAM!!! Fish on.
Swarms and swarm of grasshoppers, Yellow Sallies, I mean BILLIONS!!! of Yellow Sallies as well as Caddis.
Sooon it will be stone fly hatch again billions swarming. Hatch starts lower river in gorge works its way up into the Black Canyon..Can be epic or not some years are better than others depending on river flow..

Top Bottom