The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dan1989

dan1989

It's gonna make me sound like a scum bag father, but try watching Madagascar with your infant kids while baked, you will have a great time. Just for the record, it does not diminish my ability to care for them, if it did I wouldn't smoke while looking after them. Just saying...

dan1989

dan1989

Check this out..
South Island New Zeeland spring fed creek
few thousand years ago an earthquake opened up and an under ground river flowed from a lake it rushes out a few mile away and creates these small creeks. The water is gin clear and the fish are very cunning.View attachment 709242
One must very slowly approach the shadows there on the left and stalk out fish sitting in shade. This water is only couple feet deep, cold and fresh.
They sit there sipping tiny mayflies and willow grubs that hatch and fall from the trees.
Long distance precise casting is a must, usually one or two shots is all you get, a flat out denial or a tiny sip and when hooked it the fight of a lifetime.
The fish are 6 to 8 pounds average and a good day is 4 or so fish..

What do you like to bait them with CM? Does that spot get fished a lot or are they just clever by nature? Looks like a beautiful part of the world you're in there friend :)

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
It's gonna make me sound like a scum bag father, but try watching Madagascar with your infant kids while baked, you will have a great time. Just for the record, it does not diminish my ability to care for them, if it did I wouldn't smoke while looking after them. Just saying...
Not like getting drunk........
one time online a lady wrote one pot smoker put his baby in the oven..thanks be to god he was so high he could not figure out how to turn oven on..
I replied ....
that cant be true all us pot smokers know to pre heat the oven to 350 before baby gos in.
She was highly upset with that comment...

incogneato

incogneato

Scumbag, you should be ashamed of yourself...I'm offended. Just kidding, I'm a scumbag too then. Trolls was fucking awesome! Instead of being mildly amused I was actually into the movie with em lol

dan1989

dan1989

Not like getting drunk........
one time online a lady wrote one pot smoker put his baby in the oven..thanks be to god he was so high he could not figure out how to turn oven on..
I replied ....
that cant be true all us pot smokers know to pre heat the oven to 350 before baby gos in.
She was highly upset with that comment...

I can't imagine why she'd get upset :D too true about the booze thing. A close member of my family lost my trust forever when I asked them to look after my little ones for one hour while me and the wife went to view a house. I knew they had alcohol problems but they only had to go one hour without a drink and that's it. We came back and they were wasted. This was 2pm. Call me biased but I'd sooner be a smoker than a drinker any day of the week. I still function, work, spend time with my loves, hobbies...and no hangover!

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

shit always go south at the wrong time.. double whammy even the river is high..

well hit a J my friend.. kick back and relax when the days is done. best a any of us can do.
im still breathing so i what the hell.
chris.
Yeah I hated fishing (downrigger) fishing and freshwater. Lake ontario
Fishing all for only a sunburn. ❎L.0 / -=0 , Good luck next time you are out .

MTBKush

MTBKush

this is the thing I don't like about the web site 50 people say one thing 50 others say a dif thing

all the stuff I read said high rh don't work bc heats up the water with hot air and just pushs hot air something like to much water in the air will over load the cooling effect ??

and im thinking but I smoke a lot CM said the same thing u want dry air
well do what's best for environment, for me I live in the armpit of America. Summers are hot humid, can rain for days. Bitter cold winters or Spring like weather.
Just do what's best for you, and your grow. :-)
My indoor grow room is located in the basement, heat rises, so I open the door leading outside. A great amount of heat escapes that way. Not 100% effective but helps some. What losses me off is I have an old fashioned iron coal chute door that if I could open during the day I could force to hot air out that way, but not very secluded so I can't risk it

MTBKush

MTBKush

Nap refreshed, coffee strong, finished dubie, off to collect 28 dozen, separate momma goats from kids, milk in the morning after no sucking, they suck all day as needed time to wean..
Feed, and water 120 lbs per day, our NON GMO, mostly organic custom mix..
Chicken run doors get opened chickens have more free range to eat bugs scratch and have a ball.
They run and fly out wings flapping and squawking happily.
OH OH OH!!
And the roosters seem to get it on with the hens...
Hens do not mind at all...
Can mimic mating. When collecting the hens will stride up and if I simulate mating... pet a bit rough on back pinch neck others will gather like gimme me some...lol
that's as far as it gos however if you were thinking something else..

chickenman, I want 6 chickens, I saw a awesome portable coup on wheels, everything was stored on the coup. So they could get down on the ground and scratch, and move it anywhere in the yard. Great for urban farmers imo

MTBKush

MTBKush

Ok I am totally lost but I guess this is the end of posts, here are pics of 2 ladies I chose to grow pretty much uninhibited, I did bend stems, trimmed the bottom growth, and stuff that was in the way.
One is the Hindu Kush, the other second pic is Lemon Kush.
Both are into week 5 into bloom...including 1 week transition from veg to bloom. Not sure if anyone can judge size, but those are big ladies, at least if not more 3 ft across. The HK has colas over 2 ft tall!

Last edited:
stonestacker

stonestacker

Ok I am totally lost but I guess this is the end of posts, here are pics of 2 ladies I chose to grow pretty much uninhibited, I did bend stems, trimmed the bottom growth, and stuff that was in the way.
Both are into week 5 into bloom...including 1 week transition from veg to bloom.
Now you got me lost. Nice buds.

Bodean

Bodean

Both are into week 5 into bloom...including 1 week transition from veg to bloom. Not sure if anyone can judge size, but those are big ladies, at least if not more 3 ft across. The HK has colas over 2 ft tall!
Those are some fat bottomed girls MTB! Looking nice man.

Top Bottom