The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

you crack them BlR x BPs? buddaone1 is rockin a few! put dem babies in sum dirt pal!
yeah not yet but i will. right now next grow i pop seeds day i chop. ill be growing to 8 week sativa hybrids.. then my third grow i want to pop the mango stuff fro leafy but will need to other sativa 9-10 weeker to go along so they can all play nice in my small ass tent. i wish i had the room for a 4x4 tent.. im worried i will run out of meds before my next grow and iv not even harvest. sucks having a high tolerance. but im trying to maximize my booty by training and shit so who knows.. we see what happens just glad im oiff the pills bro.. fuck p ills.
hell man id rather relive my accident over and over then go through that first week or withdrawals man that was rough.. through up so much, lost 30lbs that week just to hurling lol
chris.

jipp

jipp

I'm happy for you Chris, I'm glad you are on here with us, not on those pharmas meds. Hope all is well.
yeah it has been a rough ride for me to get off big pharma but so worth it.. assuming i can learn this green thumb shit or maybe i fucked my self.. but im not going back so i guess i better learn to grow dank or get use to bunk herb and i can only blame my self for growing hah.

yeah man fuck big pharma,
bowls up bro,
chris,

ps
shame on the person who grew this:

hell my noob bud looks better.. wtf, and i know they have some 3 year rule to get higherd on as a grower heard someone asking about a job.. so if this is best someone can do with 3 years of experience.. man, step your game up son.

sold as jack herer.
Jack herer

noob grown bud by me:
IMG 4612

shrugs.. maybe im hard on my self but i would of trashed that jack herer.. no clue what the fuck they did but i would not try to pass it on as meds.. especially to someone getting off opiates. hah.
chirs.

TheRemer

TheRemer

yeah it has been a rough ride for me to get off big pharma but so worth it.. assuming i can learn this green thumb shit or maybe i fucked my self.. but im not going back so i guess i better learn to grow dank or get use to bunk herb and i can only blame my self for growing hah.

yeah man fuck big pharma,
bowls up bro,
chris,

ps
shame on the person who grew this:

hell my noob bud looks better.. wtf, and i know they have some 3 year rule to get higherd on as a grower heard someone asking about a job.. so if this is best someone can do with 3 years of experience.. man, step your game up son.

sold as jack herer.
View attachment 717925
noob grown bud by me:
View attachment 717924
shrugs.. maybe im hard on my self but i would of trashed that jack herer.. no clue what the fuck they did but i would not try to pass it on as meds.. especially to someone getting off opiates. hah.
chirs.
Ahahaha that looks like the shit that I make oil out of, pop corn to the max, for buds it looks leafy. Hells yeah joints lit. But it's lunch time. TGIF finally. I don't wanna do anything anymore.

IMG 20170707 091603
jipp

jipp

Ahahaha that looks like the shit that I make oil out of, pop corn to the max, for buds it looks leafy. Hells yeah joints lit. But it's lunch time. TGIF finally. I don't wanna do anything anymore.
id agree but this would not get a fly high it was really bunk herb no high at all.. it sucked i needed it for depression when i bought it too. laughs.

im gonna have pop corn bud for sure.. i hope on my second flower i can minimize that, ill do a better job lollipopping.. this time around im just thankful to get whatever i get and ill need to learn to make oil/rosin.. sucks having a high tolerance.

chris.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

These are all CFL-grown from a bag of randomly assorted chron seeds and I'm wondering what type of plants they are ie. Sativa, hybrid, indica etc. Im closing in on the 6th and final week of vegetative growth for the three big plants. I want to defoliate just two of the plants before I start 12/12. I had already defoliated two days ago so I hope I don't overdue it. It's my first time trying LST or Scwazzing so please share your opinions.
PS. For anyone that thinks defoliating hurts yields, I'd like to see picture proof. :)

20170707_084037-jpg.717861

20170707_084106-jpg.717862

jipp

jipp

These are all CFL-grown from a bag of randomly assorted chron seeds and I'm wondering what type of plants they are ie. Sativa, hybrid, indica etc. Im closing in on the 6th and final week of vegetative growth for the three big plants. I want to defoliate just two of the plants before I start 12/12. I had already defoliated two days ago so I hope I don't overdue it. It's my first time trying LST or Scwazzing so please share your opinions.
PS. For anyone that thinks defoliating hurts yields, I'd like to see picture proof. :)

well iv read you should stop removing leafs adn shit by the 4th week of flower.

i removed the bottom of my leafs ( leaving the fan leaf alone above 10" just be sure to cut the petiole and not fuck with the bud sight ) which forces the plant to focus growing them buds down lower. i would of got much more pop corn if i had left it go with out any kind of defoilae i think..
here is what i did.. i forget what week these are but early on maybe week 2
IMG 3143

( you will remove leafs every day for a while too. laughs )
this does not show it very well.. my next grow ill be sure to get better pictures of removing leafs in the first 2 weeks )
it is a art tho.. so i say go slow and find what works for you.. that is what im thinking as of now with my little experience. which i am leaving open to change my opinion as i gain more experience.

chris.

TheRemer

TheRemer

I'm a

All for defoliatin and LST. I don't think it hurts yeild. If it does it makes your buds tastier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom