chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
was a beautiful Colorado fall day.
DSC 0789

$135.00 per ticket..
Got mine day of sale..
Got to T ride 11am in line. they gave out numbers and I was number 13.
Got up front. Show was so amazing could not bear not returning for second night.
Lots of extra tickets floating around for 50 bucks.
Told wife sorry I must go or I will pout like baby for days..
Off I went hoping for cheap ticket. none to be had had to cough up buck thirty five once again..
I by passed long line and got same spot as night before pretty much same set but awesome the way they fed off each other in total Neil frenzy, Neil had the crazed look on his face..

Last edited:
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

At least it is broken up into many bottles for credibility. Lol.
Ohh tell me fuckin bout it, I jus got a bunch of free cyco nutes. Holy fuck I need a PhD to use the 12 bottles of shit. So far its thanks for nothing. An IM SURE SNOOPS LINE THE SAME Like the rest where u have like 10 bottles an 2 of them you use a ton of an of coarse u have to replace just those two bottles an there 3 times as much as the others. Science my ass. Only science is the marketing aspect.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
@chickenman catch one for me~

Just love doc..
Met him a few times, once at rocky grass festival I gave him a ride in my 54 chevy pickup just like jerry Douglas has..
Another time Doc and I were sitting backstage and he asked me to lead him outside as the carpet odor was making him dizzy as he said. his senses are way keener being blind I reckon.
We sat on folding chairs enjoying the evening sunset and folks came to greet Doc. Doc was so kind and loving to all. he remembered a lady from way back just from her voice and asked her to recall daughters name and how she was doing..
Fond memory..his daddy made his first guitar out of a cat hide..

jipp

jipp

Just love doc..
Met him a few times, once at rocky grass festival I gave him a ride in my 54 chevy pickup just like jerry Douglas has..
Another time Doc and I were sitting backstage and he asked me to lead him outside as the carpet odor was making him dizzy as he said. his senses are way keener being blind I reckon.
We sat on folding chairs enjoying the evening sunset and folks came to greet Doc. Doc was so kind and loving to all. he remembered a lady from way back just from her voice and asked her to recall daughters name and how she was doing..
Fond memory..his daddy made his first guitar out of a cat hide..
man you have got to meet some special people.. you a lucky man!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Dunno bout all them nutes..
Goat chicken manure, dirt, water sun..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
man you have got to meet some special people.. you a lucky man!
Went to Rocky Grass festival for the first 15 years.
All one had to do to get backstage was turn wrist band inside out so white showed, backstage band was white.
Hung out many years with all the legends, supplying shrooms, weed, and what not.
we would feast like kings and all the stars would join in.
They finally caught on, No more backstage draining the kegs, no more mushrooms, no more bringing roosters that crow at dawn and run loose in camp ground. No more crazy rides in wheel barrow dressed as hillbilly's. No kegalators, no lounge chair/recliner up front, no wandering around handing out caps, loose joints, beers, no more exhibition beer guzzling...

pretty much ruined it for us...

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

Went to Rocky Grass festival for the first 15 years.
All one had to do to get backstage was turn wrist band inside out so white showed, backstage band was white.
Hung out many years with all the legends, supplying shrooms, weed, and what not.
we would feast like kings and all the stars would join in.
They finally caught on, No more backstage draining the kegs, no more mushrooms, no more bringing roosters that crow at dawn and run loose in camp ground. No more crazy rides in wheel barrow dressed as hillbilly's. No kegalators, no lounge chair/recliner up front, no wandering around handing out caps, loose joints, beers, no more exhibition beer guzzling...

pretty much ruined it for us...
well you know having fun is bad.. just turn on the news!

gonna go kill some pain under the falling sun for a bit.

chris.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
well you know having fun is bad.. just turn on the news!

gonna go kill some pain under the falling sun for a bit.

chris.
Hope you get to feeling better..
I watch the news, a bit scary if you let it. especially all this Trump non sense...

I carry on despite in my own little world. working on being free from fear, hate, worry..let the rest fight it out, my time left will be enjoyed to the fullest..

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

Hope you get to feeling better..
I watch the news, a bit scary if you let it. Entreating all this Trump non sense...

I carry on despite in my own little world. working on being free from fear, hate, worry..let the rest fight it out, my time left will be enjoyed to the fullest..
thats how i feel.. thanks man.. ill manage.. just one of them days. heh.

ok loaded a bowl, gonna go out and chill. be back in a bit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom