• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

IMG 7110
IMG 7180
IMG 7191
a few pics...some may see a familiar lady...that BlackPosionSkunk...I manage to save her among a other few through it all! just know Im up and running again cracking beans left and right! should be a swell fall and upcoming winter✌

IMG 7215
IMG 7271
IMG 7300
Dewd

Dewd

Anyone know how to solve this issue im having fuckin spider mites popping up on my plants. Im getting pissed im 2 weeks away. Cant they fuck off.
I struggled with spider mites for a few months. Finally I stopped flowering for a few weeks while I sprayed for them in veg. That's what worked for me. I think as long as you have flowers in the building the mites have a great place to hide. In flower it might be worth trying predator mites just to keep the spider mites under control until harvest.

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Anyone know how to solve this issue im having fuckin spider mites popping up on my plants. Im getting pissed im 2 weeks away. Cant they fuck off.
popping up? you got a full on infestation there. go to the pot store and get some green cleaner and power wash. add a lil extra alcohol to your green cleaner mix in the spray bottle and spray the hell out of those plants. do it every other day until the day before harvest then spray with the power wash. It will not hurt the buds and will not affect the taste. Then once them plants are out bleach the whole room. also only spray with the lights off

Dewd

Dewd

I struggled with spider mites for a few months. Finally I stopped flowering for a few weeks while I sprayed for them in veg. That's what worked for me. I think as long as you have flowers in the building the mites have a great place to hide. In flower it might be worth trying predator mites just to keep the spider mites under control until harvest.
I just reread and realized you said 2 weeks till harvest. Probably too late for pred mites there.
I tried Sucking the mites off with a vacuum and but that beat the crap out of the buds. I tried using a damp paper towel and that hepled. For a day maybe! My buddy got mold doing dripping water from the wet towel so be careful if you do that.

Dewd

Dewd

popping up? you got a full on infestation there. go to the pot store and get some green cleaner and power wash. add a lil extra alcohol to your green cleaner mix in the spray bottle and spray the hell out of those plants. do it every other day until the day before harvest then spray with the power wash. It will not hurt the buds and will not affect the taste. Then once them plants are out bleach the whole room. also only spray with the lights off
I wouldn't use green cleaner on buds. That shit is for ornamental plants only

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

I just reread and realized you said 2 weeks till harvest. Probably too late for pred mites there.
I tried Sucking the mites off with a vacuum and but that beat the crap out of the buds. I tried using a damp paper towel and that hepled. For a day maybe! My buddy got mold doing dripping water from the wet towel so be careful if you do that.
really? it doesn't have any pesticides. It's mostly alcohol, and soybean oil.

Dewd

Dewd

really? it doesn't have any pesticides. It's mostly alcohol, and soybean oil.
All I know is it says on the bottle "do not use on food plants". I don't know why it says that but that's enough for me. I know a lot of people who recommend using this product in flower and maybe it's ok. Maybe I just don't know enough about it. I've used it in veg and it killed the mites.
To me my flowers are food plants. I consume them all day long. So for me I won't use it in flower. I'm always up for an education tho if someone knows more about this product

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

you start flowering that bloodknot?

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

I just read the whole bottle all the instructions and it never says do not use on food plants. It says for use on horticuture. First pic down towards the bottom of instructions i blew up last pic

20170810 122256
20170810 122313
20170810 122320
20170810 122417
Screenshot 2017 08 10 12 29 59
Buddaone1

Buddaone1

you start flowering that bloodknot?
Lol yeah for about a month now. Streched like all hell the first cpl weeks now buds seem to be stacking nicely and are solid just a lil small right now but another 2 months or so to go. She also got hit by mites when i was trying out a dif mite solution that didn't work at all but they seem to be under control

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

i will say ya got like 3 more months lol!
Lol yeah for about a month now. Streched like all hell the first cpl weeks now buds seem to be stacking nicely and are solid just a lil small right now but another 2 months or so to go. She also got hit by mites when i was trying out a dif mite solution that didn't work at all but they seem to be under control[/QUOTE

Top Bottom