The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stoney M

Stoney M

yeah, i thought i was the only one who coughed.. figured i was a pussy.. laughs
bowl up homie.
Anyone know if it's possible for bubble hash to go off at all? It's still very sticky and almost sits between resin and squidgy black. Really deep and earthy still in a seriously intense manner

Dan789

Dan789

View attachment 727130
got back from the hospital.. they keeping my little brother in one of them camera rooms. he has a mri in the morning. pretty sure its a a stroke, and he is six years younger than me in fine health.. or was. now half his face is falling off.. cant talk.
sad.

bowls up.. fuck it, you only live once live it up.
Sorry for the health problems your brothers in, one of our good friends had a stroke, got out of the hospital a couple weeks later, like it never happened. Live each day fully, don't ever miss out on letting those you love know how you feel. One step after the other, bowl up.

jipp

jipp

i can not find the 5 assholes who are following me so i can ignore them,.. i know one of them is probably well ill leave it at that.. but damn the other 4 im not sure.
i know they never said anything.. man i could not think at all until like this week ( still working on thinking tho.. ). like wtf.
the programmer sucks.. it should be right w ith "people who you follow" "people you ignore" and it shoul;d be "people who follow you" so wtf
dumb ass coders.
grr.

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

i found it. but not what i was looking for. oh well.. so ignored a shit load of fake people. laughs.

so bored. what are you up too? not much here. nothing to do with the plants today but they aree healthy as fuck.. they dig my micros laughs and there char cribs laughs.. besides feed the pepper plant.
IMG 5940

i need music i do. laughs.

Stoney M

Stoney M

i found it. but not what i was looking for. oh well.. so ignored a shit load of fake people. laughs.

so bored. what are you up too? not much here. nothing to do with the plants today but they aree healthy as fuck.. they dig my micros laughs and there char cribs laughs.. besides feed the pepper plant.
View attachment 729059
i need music i do. laughs.
Looking lovely bro, very healthy ladies!

Top Bottom