The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

Really what does it mean?
it helps with making fruits taste better, and produce more resin in our case. it also helps with there amune system too iv read. in all reality it could just be the plants; they are afghans after all. i think us pollen chuckers should have a afghan in our stable to pass on some resin goodness to there F1s especially for me and my rosins needs.

so its good stuff ( i am in dirt and im not sure if that matters or not ).
hope all is well with ya.

bowl up.

Last edited:
Brandon7861

Brandon7861

it helps with making fruits taste better, and produce more resin in our case. it also helps with there amune system too iv read. in all reality it could just be the plants; they are afghans after all. i think us pollen chuckers should have a afghan in our stable to pass on some resin goodness to there F1s especially for me and my rosins needs.

so its good stuff ( i am in dirt and im not sure if that matters or not ).
hope all is well with ya.

bowl up.
So give the plants aspirin??

jipp

jipp

Like crush it up and mix it with water or mix it with my nutes?
i add 1 100mg pill per 1 gallon of water. i toss the aspirin into the water and wait for it to dissolve ( you could crush it but its not needed ), i mix it first before i add my food. i also use it with just water too 1 pill per gallon.

now i wont say i have the right dosage.. it was the only aspirin bottle i could find.. and i figure less is more with our meds so i tried it. so far, no ill effect. so, maybe i could do more i dunno.

but ill let this blue cookies plant speak for it self. seems healthy.
IMG 6275
IMG 6276

Brandon7861

Brandon7861

i add 1 100mg pill per 1 gallon of water. i toss the aspirin into the water and wait for it to dissolve ( you could crush it but its not needed ), i mix it first before i add my food. i also use it with just water too 1 pill per gallon.

now i wont say i have the right dosage.. it was the only aspirin bottle i could find.. and i figure less is more with our meds so i tried it. so far, no ill effect. so, maybe i could do more i dunno.

but ill let this blue cookies plant speak for it self. seems healthy.
View attachment 733798 View attachment 733799
Fuk dood. When I get home I'm dropping a aspirin in my gallon jug for watering and set it next to my gallon nute jug lol. That looks great

jipp

jipp

how is everyone doing today? wish i was fly fishing or going for a walk with white pants girl heh :smoking:
bowl up.

DAT

DAT

IMG 3515
That look fantastic Stoney M!
Trippy scene at beach today.
The birds were FEASTING!! Deer, Crabs and snowy plover eggs. The poor lil snowy plover has little chance of surviving extinction
with the hungry vultures that prowl these shores. Peace.

jipp

jipp

View attachment 734126 That look fantastic Stoney M!
Trippy scene at beach today.
The birds were FEASTING!! Deer, Crabs and snowy plover eggs. The poor lil snowy plover has little chance of surviving extinction
with the hungry vultures that prowl these shores. Peace.
been a long time since iv seen the sea. i would get one of them stunt kites they are fun. i have not lived where you could fly one in a long time.

not much going on here bored waiting for lights on.
lets hit the yesca,
chris.

Latest posts

Top Bottom