The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You ain't lien, some of the best buds I've ever grown have been from real sun, nothing compares, and I'm in Mi!
Now during the summer I'll veg plants outdoors and bring some in to bloom and leave a few outside, the node spacing between real sun and artificial veg bulbs is no match. I can veg a plant out side in summer, bring inside to bloom and pull a half pound a plant and outdoor full cycle a lbs or more per plant. I've gotten to where I don't even like to veg indoors anymore. Gotta take good measure to make sure you don't bring bugs in your house tho!

I am glad you mentioned bugs. I would never bring anything from outside into my Grow rooms.

I wash and change clothes every time I enter. And all genetics come from seeds. No outside clones are trusted.

But I just got 7 oz out of an og Kush x Trainwreck with 6 weeks veg under fluorescents and 10.5 weeks under a 600 hps. Big dense nugs.

No outdoor I have smoked here can compare. And I ditched the cmh with the needed blue light and uv for the summer.

I will add it back but no one complained about potency, flavor or the high without it. I can see the less trichomes and plant health though.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

8 weeks into flower you start to get the banana pollen sacks appear

Most of the the potent plants do this. Sour diesel. Chem. Thai. Etc.

But the pollen is not usually very viable in my experience.

My best most potent plants have shown 8-10 week nanners. But few seeds.

Stoney M

Stoney M

Most of the the potent plants do this. Sour diesel. Chem. Thai. Etc.

But the pollen is not usually very viable in my experience.

My best most potent plants have shown 8-10 week nanners. But few seeds.
1st crop with them they went 10 weeks and prob around 300 seeds out of them

Stoney M

Stoney M

2 nd
room in flower. Bubblecheese, Strawberry cough, Exodus cheese and Gorilla bomb mixed in. Had them under a crappy 250w CFL for 4 weeks, just switched over to a 315w dual spec CDM Pro

Bodean

Bodean

What's the deal is it synthetic or an additive? I web searched it obviously but one page said only use if lab testing, another said not for lab testing, another said use out the bottle with heat pad etc...I'm confused
It's synthetic. It's comes with a handwarmer you rubber band to the bottle to get it or keep it warm. Has a thermometer on the bottle.

Bigjuice

Bigjuice

heres some bb cheese that doesn't look anything like the other bb cheese i did from seed the other month smells like lemon lol these seed companies give you one or 2 seeds that are what you ordered and mix the rest

20170929 075209

Latest posts

Top Bottom