SAM 2110
SAM 2111
SAM 2112
SAM 2113
SAM 2116

jipp

jipp

how is everyone doing?
just waiting for lights on, so i can rotate the chicks. they like their attention, cant blame em. heh.

chickenman how the fuck did i commit to going up in a tin box. life flight was more than enough adventure. hopefully its not to big of a deal to ride in a tin can. heh.

just do not think about it, yeah. hah. fucking tin cans with wings, scary thought.
im high so all good at the moment. i need a container that neefr empties of meds tho. laughs.

bowl up.

DAT

DAT

Jipp... do what I do... call your doctor and tell them you are scared shitless of flying. You break out in sweats and get panic attacks on the airplane. You need some Valium to relax you flying. They might have you come for an appointment in person. bring your airplane ticket as proof, just in case they think your a druggy just trying to get a fix. So to prove to them you are legit. Good luck and have fun!!

jipp

jipp

Jipp... do what I do... call your doctor and tell them you are scared shitless of flying. You break out in sweats and get panic attacks on the airplane. You need some Valium to relax you flying. They might have you come for an appointment in person. bring your airplane ticket as proof, just in case they think your a druggy just trying to get a fix. So to prove to them you are legit. Good luck and have fun!!

yeah, me and doctors are a no go. laughs. ill manage. ill try to have fun, but all i can see my self being is uncomfortable and awkward. but whatever, i already committed. no going back now.

ill do my best. gonna take a good night dab at lights out and call it a night.
have a great night.

DAT

DAT

Greenpoint seeds - TombstoneView attachment 750541 GLG freebie - Genius thai x Apollo 11View attachment 750542 Hazeman - Blood Rose. Its a male. Gonna try my hand at collecting pollen and chucking.View attachment 750543Strayfox freebie - Blueberry Temple x Ethiopian/Laos View attachment 750546 Stray fox - Green WarriorView attachment 750547
Strayfox . I like the looks of those 2 plants. The color and the crisp serated points on the leaves tips and the healthy glow. Solid genetics there. Who is strayfox?

jipp

jipp

well even tho im scared to hell to get on a tin can with wings, my sis has basically told me to man up. hah.

i hate being shy.
dabs in the air!

jipp

jipp

You will be surrounded by nothing but wonderful people..

i know, im just having this anxiety attack thinking about it.
ill be ok.. my sister called me tonight to say howdy and what not. she is well, but yeah she said i had to go too, so.. women know what is best.

thank you again, we will have fun.

you rock.

jipp

jipp

And wonderful food and wonderful river, weed, fish, landscape, and you get to eat shrooms. You are going to have a FUCKIn BLASt. Enjoy yourself!!

i know all the good to be had. and im thankful, just way out of my whatever the fuck this room is to me.. comfort zone, hell hole.. who knows.
harder than you may think at this stage of my withdrawals.. early on, i would of went to the fucking moon and back and thought nothing of it.
but yeah, ill make it somehow.
one day at a time i guess. hope you are well. im gonna go
and try to cheer my self up, and take a dab outside and let my mind wonder about the stars rocking out, and still wanting to try some jack herrer ( maybe it can cheer me up ), even if this sensi star is pretty good. :P its gonna get the job tonight.

https://www.leafly.com/sativa/jack-herer
bowl up.

Bodean

Bodean

Strayfox . I like the looks of those 2 plants. The color and the crisp serated points on the leaves tips and the healthy glow. Solid genetics there. Who is strayfox?
Not sure who he is really. Just ran across his gear while browsing. He uses a lot of known gear in his work like Bodhi, Alien , and Loompa . So grabbed a few packs to give it a shot. The green warrior is starfighter x yeti if I remember correctly.

Krypto

Krypto

i know all the good to be had. and im thankful, just way out of my whatever the fuck this room is to me.. comfort zone, hell hole.. who knows.
harder than you may think at this stage of my withdrawals.. early on, i would of went to the fucking moon and back and thought nothing of it.
but yeah, ill make it somehow.
one day at a time i guess. hope you are well. im gonna go
and try to cheer my self up, and take a dab outside and let my mind wonder about the stars rocking out, and still wanting to try some jack herrer ( maybe it can cheer me up ), even if this sensi star is pretty good. :p its gonna get the job tonight.

https://www.leafly.com/sativa/jack-herer
bowl up.
roll up.

Krypto

Krypto

We should have UGLIEST BUD contest!!! Winner gets some free stuff. My hats in thr ring with this bud only a mother could love. Haha
the CHEEZL!!!!!

20171017 172830
Krypto

Krypto

We should have UGLIEST BUD contest!!! Winner gets some free stuff. My hats in thr ring with this bud only a mother could love. Haha
the CHEEZL!!!!!

lemons

lemons

fellas i got some questions and this seems like a good place to drop em...

1) dungeon cure; anyone familiar with this? it sounded like you dry for 2 weeks with RH around 65% and it cures WHILE drying... did i misunderstand? anyone have info on this method?

2) i got a gaggle of eggshells from my chickens, anyone know how i can turn these into a plant soluble form of calcium?

jipp

jipp

attempted to get high out side. its nice to be able to go out side again. but this desert sucks.. i hate it. and yes i am getting sun burnt. laughs. least im not as sick physically or mentally, where i would let my stupid cheap LED light sun burning me.. hah iv come a long way.. but i have another year or more to get healthy.
bowl up.

IMG 8114
jipp

jipp

yo, chickenman i do not think im gonna be able to make it.. ill start saving to pay you back.. im just not well enough, maybe in the future. sorry. my health is just not good enough to travel.
looking in the mirror, hah.. not the best thing to do after being on pills. laughs.

good night. you rock man.

Top Bottom