The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bodean

Bodean

Doing well! Work is slow, but its fryday and can't wait to relax all weekend. Maybe get out and buy a new bong haven't had one in awhile because my wife can't use them lol. Sproutlings all doing well clones too. Popped some Reno gear last night hopefully see magic in a couple days. Bowl up Jipp!

Bodean

Bodean

also some spots remind me of the forest i grew up in.

this with some ambient chill beat tunes has been helping with my head aches.
Yup lived in Seattle and Portland both , loved the Northwest. Maybe one day I can get back and explore it more. Where I'm @ now weather has been nuts. Went from 33 and snowing to 65 -75 degrees for 2 days now back to 40and sleet and rain man nature gone and bumped her head.

dan1989

dan1989

Happy Friday! Anyone wanna help me decide which strain to run next? Gonna keep 2 mothers of a different strain to keep a bit of variety on offer. One strain after the other, no keepers (except if there are any really nice phenos in there.) A perpetual grow. Since they will all get popped eventually I guess it doesn't really matter which ones get done first, but would be interested to hear YOUR favourites and why. So here's the choices in no particular order:-

1. Money Bush by Heavyweight Seeds
  2. Pepperjack Haze by Black Skull Seeds
  3. Shiva Skunk by Sensi Seeds
  4. Sour Diesel by Reserva Privada
  5. Sweet God by BC Bud Depot
  6. 8 Ball Kush by Barney's Seeds
  7. K.O Kush by Heavyweight Seeds
  8. Pineapple Gum by Black Skull Seeds
  9. Five - O by Black Skull Seeds
  10. Big Bomb by Bomb Seeds
Edit: all are feminised seeds

incogneato

incogneato

Happy Friday! Anyone wanna help me decide which strain to run next? Gonna keep 2 mothers of a different strain to keep a bit of variety on offer. One strain after the other, no keepers (except if there are any really nice phenos in there.) A perpetual grow. Since they will all get popped eventually I guess it doesn't really matter which ones get done first, but would be interested to hear YOUR favourites and why. So here's the choices in no particular order:-

Sour diesel for me bub. I waz gonna order those awhile back. Hope you guys are doing good. Was gonna do beer fest tomorrow but it got flooded out.
Its fryday! Weekend woohoo. Will medicate heavily after work. Sippin on some Blantons bourbon and schmokin the doobie. Hope your doing well NtG
Bourbon and a doob sounds like a good fryday. I dont like all bourbon but ill take a quality bourbon anytime. Im a cognac drinker but after a trip to Louisville i found some good bourbons.

Bodean

Bodean

I don't know anything about those strains or breeders but I'll go ahead with what if choose by name.
1. Sour Diesel. Love the sour terps
2. Sweet God. I like berry and pine terps a lot. Sounds like this might lean that way. And God would probably smoke the best if he's tokin!
3. Shiva skunk. Stanky danky. Have heard of this one so up it goes.
4. Pineapple gum. I have a strain called pineapple mayhem and I really dug the flavors.

Bodean

Bodean

Sour diesel for me bub. I waz gonna order those awhile back. Hope you guys are doing good. Was gonna do beer fest tomorrow but it got flooded out.

Bourbon and a doob sounds like a good fryday. I dont like all bourbon but ill take a quality bourbon anytime. Im a cognac drinker but after a trip to Louisville i found some good bourbons.
I'm not a big drinker but bourbon has grown on me. If you ever are around the commonwealth of Kentucky again and have spare time. Hit up the bourbon trail. Good times hitting all the tasting rooms. My boss gets me a bottle of the Blantons for Christmas every year. Good stuff.

incogneato

incogneato

I'm not a big drinker but bourbon has grown on me. If you ever are around the commonwealth of Kentucky again and have spare time. Hit up the bourbon trail. Good times hitting all the tasting rooms. My boss gets me a bottle of the Blantons for Christmas every year. Good stuff.
My good friend really likes it so ive had a few nice ones. Been to Louisville 3 diff times and got to try some real nice bourbons. Sounds like a good time. Haven't had a stoagie since i quit cigs 5 years ago but i bet they go hand in hand

Top Bottom