The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dan1989

dan1989

Sour diesel for me bub. I waz gonna order those awhile back. Hope you guys are doing good. Was gonna do beer fest tomorrow but it got flooded out.

Bourbon and a doob sounds like a good fryday. I dont like all bourbon but ill take a quality bourbon anytime. Im a cognac drinker but after a trip to Louisville i found some good bourbons.

Hi Cog, doing well, hope the same goes for y'all too. Sorry to hear about the flood, looks like it's an indoor beer fest!

I can't do booze and smoke together. I can't enjoy one with the other. Prefer a smoke as you can probably imagine.

dan1989

dan1989

I don't know anything about those strains or breeders but I'll go ahead with what if choose by name.
1. Sour Diesel. Love the sour terps
2. Sweet God. I like berry and pine terps a lot. Sounds like this might lean that way. And God would probably smoke the best if he's tokin!
3. Shiva skunk. Stanky danky. Have heard of this one so up it goes.
4. Pineapple gum. I have a strain called pineapple mayhem and I really dug the flavors.

I hadn't heard of 7/10 of these strains, I pretty much just went by the grow reviews. Sour Diesel by reputation :)

incogneato

incogneato

Hi Cog, doing well, hope the same goes for y'all too. Sorry to hear about the flood, looks like it's an indoor beer fest!

I can't do booze and smoke together. I can't enjoy one with the other. Prefer a smoke as you can probably imagine.
All good, it more to try new beer than to go get tanked but im sure we would have been lit by the end lol. Ive never been to one honestly. We did decide to take it indoor lol. Unfortunately ive never had trouble mixing everything together lol. I prefer to just smoke though. Always a good vibe that way but alot of people I know dont smoke.

jipp

jipp

good morning. hope you all are having a fantastic morning.
im ok, just got done moving some plants and misting them with some yeah that cal-mag stuff. when i fuck up i get gun shy with the shit. for example, the SI, then i would not even attempt a foilar spray which is needed in this environment.. at least for couple opf my plants. fatso afghan does not like dry leavs/ i need to get the skill to work with picky plants.

anyhow, hopefully i can fix that. i need to mist them everyone morning i think.

i put a cup of plan water into the 93 pot. will wait another 20 mins then i will feed him.

rotated seedlings reno gear rocks.

i looked in the reno vault and i found some interesting crosses that are all fire.

lets bowl up.

dan1989

dan1989

good morning. i have no clue. :(

hope you are having a great start to your day.

Good afternoon, thanks, hope you're well too. Trying to find a PLAIN red tee shirt for my kids school sports. You wouldn't believe how much of a pain in the ass it is :D I don't think they exist in England

jipp

jipp

Good afternoon, thanks, hope you're well too. Trying to find a PLAIN red tee shirt for my kids school sports. You wouldn't believe how much of a pain in the ass it is :D I don't think they exist in England

i wonder why its so hard to find.

not been clothes shopping in a long time. all my shit is way old. laughs.
old T yesterday was from a hospital stay i had they cut the right arm off to make it easier for for the IV.

i found that bottle of rum i got at the begging of withdrawals. laughs. i remember trying to clean my bong with it. but for the life of me i can not find the post i guess it got deleted when the software got updated.

just getting down feeding the kids.

Latest posts

Top Bottom