The new XS 1500 PRO from ViparSpectra!

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

How are rabbits as pets? I don’t remember much about my sisters. It was 40+ years ago.

It was white, pretty big like a cat, and used to shit in my baseball cap.

At least your calico or brindle seems playful. Fetch?
Theyre cool, they dont need much and they are easy to clean up after. Mine are litter box trained so they run my house when im home and go in cages when im not home.

They're playful, but watch your fingers and toes cause they nibble lol.

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

@Goodshit97 Thanks for sharing, watched the video several times, and the color of rabbit fur is beautiful. 😊

@SSgrower Here is the link for tents, please click: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071Z67JMT/
Ok I have to say this😐 viparspectra please step your tent game up. Do like ac infinity (I hate mentioning their name) add flipping side doors to the 3x3 and up tents so we can get to the plants in the bac. Without army crawling on my side just to pluck some fan leafs. For the love of all things holy it's 2023 this shouldn't be a thing. Thank you for your time 😉

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

Wifey might be a little pissed though...
A certainty, I'd say. 😁

Really need to transplant these things.
I sure would. I've heard for years that letting plants become rootbound isn't a good thing. That's for plants in general, there are some plants that like it. I don't know whether cannabis likes it or not, but I try to transplant them long before they have that many roots.

I'm struggling for space, too. I have four plants. Two are just about ready to flip and the other two are still in early veg. The problem is I only have room for three flowering plants at a time. I'm thinking one could go outside, though. I'm having a heck of a time deciding what to do.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

A certainty, I'd say. 😁

I sure would. I've heard for years that letting plants become rootbound isn't a good thing. That's for plants in general, there are some plants that like it. I don't know whether cannabis likes it or not, but I try to transplant them long before they have that many roots.

I'm struggling for space, too. I have four plants. Two are just about ready to flip and the other two are still in early veg. The problem is I only have room for three flowering plants at a time. I'm thinking one could go outside, though. I'm having a heck of a time deciding what to do.
Transplant is not an option at the moment lol. Ive got 3 plants filling a 2x2, 4 plants about to blow the walls out of a 3x3, and 10 plants and a tray of 10 clones rooted and ready to go in a 4x4...

I need the weather to break so bad. I plan to put the 3 ive abused out in the ground immediately. And then harden off my big plant ive been babying lol.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Welcome to the club. Seems to be the trend this spring.

Decided on outside, and where. How is going to be trickier. And I have a family of rabbits that moved in beside my spot.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Transplant is not an option at the moment lol. Ive got 3 plants filling a 2x2, 4 plants about to blow the walls out of a 3x3, and 10 plants and a tray of 10 clones rooted and ready to go in a 4x4...

I need the weather to break so bad. I plan to put the 3 ive abused out in the ground immediately. And then harden off my big plant ive been babying lol.
Your doing this this week?

B

budjamesbud

Nice!
I’m using the same ViparSpectra light right now…
In about day 18 of flower and only recently turned it from 50% to 75%…
My tent is 32” x 32” and the light is amazing imo. I’m blown away with the LED technology. And the convex lens covers are very effective.
Planning on getting another tent and same light.
Here’s my grow journal:

IMG 7416
Top Bottom