The ODD Room: Multi-Strain Grow

• Thread starter OctoberDee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

It's been a minute since I last checked in but things are still growing strong. I flowered out the strains/clones I'm done playing with which is only a small portion of what I'm still running. I found too many sweet keeps and I'm having an issue figuring which ones to keep. I def keeping Lemon Alien Dawg and Alien Rock Candy, they are no joke when it comes to flavor, smell, looks, and potency. I grew out a few new strains as well as cloned all the strains I decided to keep. Here's a list off the top of my head: Blue Chemdog #4 (Cabin Fever), Alien Rock Candy (Alien), Lemon Alien(Alien), Sour Bubble (BOG), SFV OG (bagseed), Chemo traditional variety (Woodhorse), New Blue Diesel (Sannie/Breeders Choice), my Blueberry OG cross, as well as NBD crossed with the BBSFVOG, Grand Daddy Purple S1(Connoisseur), ATM (unknown/imag), a couple others I may have forgotten. I also rerouted my light duct to go out of my rooms and into a crawl space and outside. I took some shots of that and some new flower picks....

Chemo (wide leaf), they auto'd on me and I obliged, I threw them in my flower room and they grew into popsicle sticks.
IMG 4639

This is the traditional leaf Chemo, as you can see it is a beast, I have no idea how it got to be a tree but I think she might have to be put in ground. She way too big for my room already.
Chemo upright

This was my light situation before. I had a scrubber to keep the smell down which the air was pulled from through the cool tube and out of the one room through another and into a third room. Now it vents out of the room through a crawl space and outside no scrubber cause it's a closed duct.
Before:

IMG 4798

After:
IMG 4803

Blue Chem#4, thanks Freak wherever you are, these are such easy plants to please can't wait to taste it
Bc4

SFV OG
SFVOG

Lemon Alien Dawg
IMG 4814

Mommy's Mix #3
IMG 4794

Alien Rock Candy
IMG 4763

DAT

DAT

LOL! I had a huge crush on Bubbles a few years ago. I got to meet him and Julian and Ricky at an instore signing at a Video store in Seattle. I made a pot leaf paining dedicated to bubbles and his kitties. They all signed it hahaha. then I saw their live performance downtown. it was really bad.lol. they wanted us to throw candy at them in their space suits. Those guys are hysterical. I look forward to seeing all your cute lil Aliens. :cool::blackalien:

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

LOL! I had a huge crush on Bubbles a few years ago. I got to meet him and Julian and Ricky at an instore signing at a Video store in Seattle. I made a pot leaf paining dedicated to bubbles and his kitties. They all signed it hahaha. then I saw their live performance downtown. it was really bad.lol. they wanted us to throw candy at them in their space suits. Those guys are hysterical. I look forward to seeing all your cute lil Aliens. :cool::blackalien:
LOL! That's great I love their live shows, I'm jealous you got a Bubs sig. I try to go to their shows in LA when I can. The last show was them tryin to get to space via a space capsule, I thought it was funny as hell. Those guys are cool, wish I could meet them.

Reactions: DAT
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Things are getting pretty good. Unfortunately, summer is not great for indoors in my room. It's too hot and the A/C can't seem to keep up. The cool season is here so it's time to blow shit up. I have quite a few plants going right now but I only took a few snaps:snaphappy:

Here's the Chemo that was in the orange homer bucket. I put into ground and this was mid October. She was chopped a couple days after this. I had a major caterpillar issue with my outdies so next year it's garlic and pepper spray for those BEETCHES!!!
IMG 4859

Here's the incubator for the babies
IMG 4882

Some Chemical Romance, she's just about done. She looks killer but so did her sister, who was just mediocre.
IMG 4936

The New Blue Diesel almost finished, I didn't clone this one and now I regret it:banghead:
IMG 4924

Here's the ATM... she takes forever at 11 to 12 weeks, she's about 9 here
IMG 4961

This is Blue Chemdog #4, her outdoor counterpart was viciously attacked by caterpillars so she did not give off any good herb, this one looks nice.
IMG 4964

This is the rest of the bloom room, 4 Lemon Aliens and a Black Domina

IMG 4966

DAT

DAT

:)killa update!!WOW!~~ even with the hot temps your girls look FANTASTIC! awesome gardening! I know what you mean about the cooler temps finally kickin in, its such a relief for me as well not to have to worry about high utility bills and not being able to pull in cool air from outside sucks!!!! . I have to use my central air and a separate portable 14,000 btu a/c unit to keep things cool in the summer, its a real struggle fighting 110 degree heat. my untility bill was insane at 380 bucks a month. I ve got to get myself a nic e LED if i had to run again next summer..It looks like its going to be a very nice Holiday season harvest for you.everything looks delicious

green bastard

green bastard

man love that lemon alien dawg how is it smoking?i wanted to buy it but never seen it grown up until now so its a pack of those next week....great job bro GB

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Yo Green Bastard!! The LAD is a great plant and easy to grow and clone. Lemony tones and depending on the pheno a nice strong kush stone. I'd recommend it due to the the ease of growing and the yield which is dank and plentiful. To be honest though, I do prefer the Alien Rock Candy. I don't have any recent pics of that but it is def strong and super kushy if you like the kush flavors. You can't go wrong with the Alien Genetics:blackalien:

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Fall has effectively come to an end as does the outdoor harvest season (in most places anyways). I had a Indian IBL (Parvati) that I put outside and it took to the ground and environment with no issues. I plucked her Tuesday 12/17 when it was sunny warm and dry. She grew about 6 feet tall and look like about a half a pound, more or less, of some Haze like buds. I grew her indoor but she really didn't like it, she's an outdoor strain.
Indoor
IMG 4601

Outdoor
IMG 5060

Close up
IMG 5056

Bag full
IMG 5061

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I've been busy getting work done in my room and was able to take down my LADs and the Black Domina. The Black Domina is crazy sleepy time meds. I tried to fight her but damn, she puts me into submission. Here's some shots:
Black Domina 3 days before chop
IMG 5135

LADs, again, but getting better every round I took them at 56 days exactly along with the Black Domina
IMG 5125

IMG 5131

The next round is mostly my crosses which I've been happy with and some "Dubba" clones.
IMG 5136

Here's my breedin' spot, just call it Lover's Lane ("boning in a car" emoticon here:watching:)
This is a New Blue Diesel x (Blueberry variety x OG Kush) female that is being pollinated by a OG Kush x New Blue Diesel male. I guess that's called a Backcross (BX) but I'm still a neophyte so my terminology may not be correct here. Also, I hope I used the parentheses correctly. It's outside and not really protected but I only had her out here long enough to get shagged and showered.
IMG 5089

Here's what she looks like after being knocked up, I told her sometimes it only takes once. She's looking so preggers, I even got her on fried chicken with chocolate sauce on it dipped in ice cream with pickles, oh and Earthjuice Bloom.:p
IMG 5127

Anyone see this before and happen to know what it might be, I researched a little but cannot really get a solid answer (Fusarium?). The marbling and yelling of the hooked leaves occur on all the plants of this same Blueberry variety x OG Kush. It is most prominent on the lower leaves which is what the first pic is, the second is a higher leaf that is yellowing due to nitrogen loss but also displays a hooking and marbling. The bud is all gravy though so it's perplexing. To be honest, not really too worried about it, as it is confined to only the BBxOG. It shows very little in the cross with the New Blue Diesel but very slightly and only when the plant is stressed, which is hard to do. It sort of acts like an indicator (a good thing?).
IMG 5130

IMG 5128

This is the top of the same plant
IMG 5110

These are BirdDawg's Alien Rock Candy x Girl Scout Cookies; Girl Scout Candy (Alien Rock Cookies, I call it). The left one is the Alien Rock Candy pheno, the right is a GS Cookie phono, I was lucky enough to get 2 females out of two seeds i popped that display both phenos of the parents (my mind is blown:confused:), what are the odds? Anyone........ anyone....
They look crappy near the bottom cause they needed new shoes but Daddy was out gallivanting and not tending to his babies, but you can see from the top they bounced back well. I don't have a GSC mother to compare but you can see she's shorter and way greener than the sister on the left, which looks just like my ARC 3 and 4 phenos. Also, the cookie pheno smells of chocolate skunk mint when rubbed, it basically smells like the GSC flowers taste that I been puffin on. We'll see though when they flower how they do. I can say ARC is one of my favorites right now so I have 'high' hopes for these ladies.
IMG 5118

IMG 5119

Here is a wall shot, left to right, ARC#4, Bubba Kush, WH Chemo (traditional) and last but not least the circulating fan from LASKO. That ARC#4 was my mommy that I sorta beat up so she looks that way. She's been veggin' since July. The Bubba Kush in the middle is from some packs I got back in 2005 (1 of three seeds) and the Chemo is a clone of the homer bucket plant.
IMG 5102

Here is the floor again, NBD x (BBxOG) like 5 of those, a couple of CannaVenture Mommy mix #2 or "Dubba", somewhere in there is a small Grand Daddy Purple and a Sour Bubble. These are all in different phases of flower.
IMG 5103

There are some other shots but I misplaced my SD card so I'll post some other pics I took later. Thanks for looking if you got this far.:headphone:

green bastard

green bastard

Yo Green Bastard!! The LAD is a great plant and easy to grow and clone. Lemony tones and depending on the pheno a nice strong kush stone. I'd recommend it due to the the ease of growing and the yield which is dank and plentiful. To be honest though, I do prefer the Alien Rock Candy. I don't have any recent pics of that but it is def strong and super kushy if you like the kush flavors. You can't go wrong with the Alien Genetics:blackalien:
yeah ive got some fire aliens goin in my thread stop on by andhave a peek .....how the yield she almost a gram a watt I mainlywant it because of the look of the size of the buds they look great!....stellar grow keep it green homie

green bastard

green bastard

fire aliens wereonly put into flower today but there the biggest plants in the veg pics in mythread

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Here's some flower shots I missed last time and some new ones from the Dubba I took down..

Here's the Black Domina at chop time. She does not fuck around. I only got like maybe a half oz but it is some dank stuff. Deep Afghani hash flavor and a nice Ortega/NL high. It's knockout for sure. I only smoke this when I wanna sleep.
IMG 5145
IMG 5152

Some Lemon Aliens at chop
IMG 5168
IMG 5160
LAD
IMG 5187

Some Dubba assumed to be a Bubba Kush cross; tastes amazing, tight Bubba like nugs
IMG 5276
IMG 5286

IMG 5277

Here's 3 Dubba and the last 2 Blue Chemdog #4, Blue Chemdog #4 turned herm and was a pest magnet for me but I'm glad I got to grow her out, the smoke was excellent in taste and power. On to the next Cabin Fever strain.
IMG 5289

This is the veg area slammed. We got Rare Dankness Scotts OG, Canna-Tsu (So-Hum), Swiss-Tsu (So-Hum), UBC Chemo (Woodhorse) and crosses, Alien Rock Candy, BirdDawg's Girl Scout Candy, Breeders Choice New Blue Diesel, White Label DoubleGum, BOG Sour Bubble, Strawberry Cough x Bogglegum, Connoisseur Grand Daddy Purple s1, a Grand Daddy Purple cross (the dark leaves in the foreground), Cali Connects Larry OG, GDP Phantom Cookies, HeadBand (seed), Bubba Kush(seed), OG Kush (seed) and my NBD and BB crosses. I may have forgot some because there are sooooo many:eek:.... I'll be starting some Med Man Brand seeds soon:greedy:....
IMG 5288

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
jus had an opportunity to go thru ur whole thread @OctoberDee , u got some nice ladies man, how did that crazy indian sativa smoke for u man? and those LAD phneos u got, how is their smoke ? Im running some Alien gear right now and i can't wait to take it down. suks my harvest won't be till after the cup man. Im on dry right now. I hate showing up empty handed. Ill have some cookies or platinum OG to burn witcha tho.

confu

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

jus had an opportunity to go thru ur whole thread @OctoberDee , u got some nice ladies man, how did that crazy indian sativa smoke for u man? and those LAD phneos u got, how is their smoke ? Im running some Alien gear right now and i can't wait to take it down. suks my harvest won't be till after the cup man. Im on dry right now. I hate showing up empty handed. Ill have some cookies or platinum OG to burn witcha tho.

confu

Thanks for checking me out, I hadn't noticed you commented until just now, wish I would check my diary more often. I woulda kicked you down with some LAD at the cup I took some to give away and in fact I would have given you a teen in dirt if you wanted. I have too many as it is. I try to follow the "make more clones than you need" rule and they usually all make through cloning to being rooted. I honestly didn't really meet up with any Famers at the cup except the BOGs. I guess I may have an off putting personality or sumthin':D. Nah, but on the real I couldn't message or anything my phone was useless for web access. I was on deck with shit to share and smoke so I mostly gave it to people I thought might enjoy my stuff. I took some LAD, Blue Chemdog #4, and I just picked the NBDx OD so I took some of that. I had cookies to share and stuff but I maybe look unapproachable I dunno, fuck it I had fun. Either way I appreciate the look. That India was a nice little smoke but it's more suited for older heads who hate that super couchlock that the heavy indicas hit with. I tend to like the heavies so it wasn't my bag but it was decent none the less. I gave it to a buddy who loves that old school outdoor. The Lemon Alien is actually great smoke. Lemony and Kushy but def sleepy meds. And, again, sorry we missed each other but I'm looking forward to next years cup. I have more pics coming soon of my Alien Rock Candys so I'll post those soon you can check those. They're real nice, real deal kush look and taste.

Latest posts

Top Bottom