The ODD Room: Multi-Strain Grow

• Thread starter OctoberDee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Think you needmore light man, i'm just a beginner though.
Does it look like I'm lacking light? I have more lights just not enough breaker power. I need to upgrade my room to have a dedicated breaker panel so I can put in a better cooling system and more lights. I live in a warm area and it's a bitch keeping the temps down even with the air cooled lighting so I'd have to upgrade my a/c, too. I currently only run 1750 watts in my flower room with a small a/c. At a gram a watt that would come out to about 4 lbs of product. Have you ever tried trimming 4 lbs of herb by yourself? Shutter to think. I'm not there yet but I'm working on it though (but I have trimmed over 4lbs of weed by myself, it's tiring. I was thinking CO2 would really set it off. ;) Maybe I do that.
Thanks for scoping though freespirit, I appreciate your peeping in and your input.

freespirit

freespirit

Does it look like I'm lacking light? I have more lights just not enough breaker power. I need to upgrade my room to have a dedicated breaker panel so I can put in a better cooling system and more lights. I live in a warm area and it's a bitch keeping the temps down even with the air cooled lighting so I'd have to upgrade my a/c, too. I currently only run 1750 watts in my flower room with a small a/c. At a gram a watt that would come out to about 4 lbs of product. Have you ever tried trimming 4 lbs of herb by yourself? Shutter to think. I'm not there yet but I'm working on it though (but I have trimmed over 4lbs of weed by myself, it's tiring. I was thinking CO2 would really set it off. ;) Maybe I do that.
Thanks for scoping though freespirit, I appreciate your peeping in and your input.
It looked like you only had 1 CFL hanging in that one room but looking again I see an HID in there, a couple plants looked a little stretchy but maybe just me or the strain? I dunno.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

It looked like you only had 1 CFL hanging in that one room but looking again I see an HID in there, a couple plants looked a little stretchy but maybe just me or the strain? I dunno.
I have a CFL in there so when I clean up I can see what I'm doing. Yea man I have some stretchy bitches and I slam that thing tight. I also hang my light kinda high. I'm running various strains, some stretch up real tall and some are short but they do ok. I saw your set up, pretty clean. If you wanna check my window grow you can compare to what you have going on. It was a similar set up but instead of my closet I used a window well. https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/window-grow-part-ii.46650/
...if you care to see it. Thanks again dude!!!

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Excellent genetic arsenal sir, I'm subbed in. You running 1k in that cool tube?
Yes Sir, i have both a 750w and 1000w inline with cool tubes. Thanks for checking me out. I'm kind of a seed junkie so I pop as many as strains I can, I usually only do like 2 or 3 beans of one strain at a time since I don't have a lot of indoor space.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I've got a few strains down and trimmed, some I took down have not been fully trimmed but I'm in the process of finishing some strains I will not run again in the immediate. I just got some Med Man strains and I also bought BOGs current catalog that I will eventually get into. For now, I think I'll pull back on the Lemon Alien Dawg, DoubleGum, Grand Daddy Purple, and WH Chemo. I got some Chemo crossed with something in my outdoor bud. I started 2 of those and got a male and female. I'm gonna f2 those but I wanna see how the bud goes first, as I was not terribly impressed with the flavor and smell of the WH Chemo, the high was sleepy. I put a Canna-Tsu in my flower room along with a RD Scotts OG and the two phenos of the GS candy. I also put 6 Doublegum p1 in there and 4 WH Chemos I had made. After they finish I'll decide what to do with the Doublegum. I took some finished photos of the OctoberDee (OGxBB) which has an amazing Orange and Kush flavor, it tastes like Orange Kush with a basil sorta nose. It's pretty bomb I will def keep going with that one. Rebel Soul (NBD apt 16 p x OD) is very blueberry diesel redux, it's got a very New Blue Diesel structure with an almost Sour Diesel meets Blueberry taste that is more complex than the NBD pheno I took it from. The smell is like skunky sour blueberry muffins with a slight lime twist. I crossed her and made Rebel Soul v.2 which I started some seeds to see how it grows. Here's some pics:

IMG 5292

These are what I'm calling Bubba Kush cause that what I thought it was but the mom these came from has pretty light orange/pink hairs and smells amazing, maybe a Bubba cross
IMG 5302

Here's an Octoberdee cut growing out in a 15 gal pot. The last one grown in a 15gal pot was bad ass so I got four going now. The cups around her are clones or seedlings.
IMG 5304

Here's Rebel Soul taken at 9 weeks, I gave out some small samples at the LA Med Cup but I doubt any Farmers got any. I was still fresh at that point but has cured nicely. I'll post some dry shots when I get em uploaded to my computer.
IMG 5308

IMG 5309

IMG 5319

IMG 5321

Here's the Rebel Soul V.2 seed plant
IMG 5326

Here's Octoberdee taken at 9 weeks
OD

IMG 5331

IMG 5335

IMG 5336

1 od and 6 Rebel Soul drying..
IMG 5338

IMG 5315
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Thanks, I feel blessed that through some sort of, what I will call divine intervention for numerous reasons, I started these two seeds that grew into something quite impressive in potency, flavor ,and ease of growing (they cost me nothing). It kind of makes me feel like I shouldn't be throwing dollars at seeds but, honestly, there could be many a gem to be found in the hundreds of seeds packs I bought. I plan on finding out.:happy:

Last edited:
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I've been trying to finish up my room before the summer months hit. It'll be scorching, and in my opinion too hot to run my room full steam. I'll probably end up killin the 750watt until October and just run a 1000watt in my room and a fluoro for whatever I don't put outside to veg. I literally have no room to start anything and barely have room to finish what I started. I ended up being really good at cloning which has been a good but obviously I went too crazy.

My veg room
IMG 0011

IMG 0015

IMG 0012

IMG 5288

My Tent
IMG 0003

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Nice digs Dee! That ARC looks flame. Nice coloring job too!;)
Thanks man, the ARC is pretty tasty. I have some ARCxGSC goin', I just put those into flowers I can't wait for those to finish. I found those colored pictures digging through some old shit, I don't usually color in books.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Here's a look at my cloning method

Armstrong starter mix for medium (I mixed it with about a 1/8 of Kelloggs patio plus). Moisturize to point that soil is heavy but does not give off extra water if squeezed.
IMG 0268

I use Wilt Pruf at a 1/15 ratio WP to water
IMG 0270

I use a drop of No Shock in a 7 or 8 oz cup of water to soak clones after cutting from mother plant (soak time is undetermined; not longer than 15 minutes)
IMG 0269

Clones cut and soaking
IMG 0265

Medium is put into styrofoam cups, I use 8 oz cups (size doesn't really matter as long as you have a clear cup to cover it that sits inside the lower cup lip), holes poked into bottom and lower sides of cup. I usually make at least 35 to 50 holes total. You can see them if you look at the cups closely. This allows for air transfer but the cuttings must be checked for moisture after a week or so.
IMG 0266

Clear a hole for the cutting in the medium with a bamboo skewer or anything else that is about the same size.
IMG 0273

The cutting is trimmed and sprayed with Wilt Pruf
IMG 0278

The cut tip is dipped into Clonex
IMG 0271

The cutting is set into the medium with the medium pushed down around the cutting stem and packed kinda snug. (This cutting is not the same cutting shown in the trim and WP spray pic. I forgot and did that after setting in medium which is ass backwards.)
IMG 0274

A clear cup is set upon the clone, notice it is a smaller cup (7 oz clear punch cup to go with the 8oz styrofoam coffee cup), this cup has a breath hole snipped into the bottom (which is the top when it's upside down) to allow for air. Usually this will last untouched for at least a week without needing water if your medium is moist enough to start with. I usually check them after a few days if they are not also set into a rubbermaid clear tub for extra moisture. I live in a dry environment so the extra rubbermaid may not be necessary for you but I find it helpful.
IMG 0275

They will last in these cups for a minute if you keep them moist, I usually transfer to 16 oz red cups after this process. I'll take some pics of the root development and red cup transfer soon.

DAT

DAT

gawd damn OCt.Dee. absolutely stunning work. EVERYTHING looks spot on super dope. i LOVE your coloring book art ..hahah, Daphne is my kind of girl.hee hee! i always knew those guys were having SErious Smoke outs in that hippy van! and that pictures of the stormy sky in wicked! . Looks like your going to have a HUGE forest in your room and it looks out of sight man! damn i cant wait to get home now and blaze up some of my ARC. cheers, dat da cat

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Summer is coming and I'm in a rush to get some most of my plants done. A count this morning puts me in a strange place. I didn't realize how much I have going, it's a lot. I'm not over whelmed though because too much is better than not enough;)

Here's some shots that I just loaded onto my computer, not necessarily current but close enough...

OGxTD: this is a MedMan freebie (I believe it's also called OGxSkunk). It grew out like a mutant with 4 cotyledons and grew two branches check it
IMG 5371

One side
IMG 5372

The other
IMG 5373

This is Girl Scout Candy (Alien Rock Candy male x Forum cut GSC), this is my Cookie pheno. Smells like thin mints and OG. She's a yielder as you can see and this is a small plant only like 2 1/2 feet tall. Next time she's getting a 15 gal. pot.
IMG 5382

Some OctoberDee (MacDee) in 15's
IMG 5408

A blurry shot of my next round of seeds I was calling Chemo Cross. I haven't thought of a better name. These are F1s from two Chemo Cross parents. It is an unknown cross but it reeks of Guava, smells like a heavily fruiting Guava tree. As you can kinda see the beans are bowling balls and they're not completely ripe. This is 10 weeks, should be done by now but I knocked her up late (6weeks) and she still pregged up. I'll get a better shot when she's done.
IMG 5398

LoL! I was gonna discontinue this cut of chemical romance but damn it if she isn't way better this round. I cut her at 8 1/2 weeks and it comes out green and fab. Not a huge yield but good herb.
IMG 5392

Chemical Romance dried and done, from freebies. Thanks Logic!
IMG 0318

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Just sayi Hi here!!!

Cool stuff you got going ODee..
Lg
Whoa! Thanks Lg, your grows are inspirational to me. I'm honored you would even look at my grow much less comment. Your piles of herb have been burned into my mind since they appeared in HT way back in the day. Your Barge thread is amazing, Sir. My childrens' children will know of you as a great man and bad ass!

Latest posts

Top Bottom