The Oil Cave

• Thread starter Oil Dragon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

that co is the co that distributes it, not the manufacturer....
vector is unequivocally made in korea

Oil Dragon

Oil Dragon

Great thread Oil Dragon.
Only made BHO once and that was years ago. Can't even really claim that I made it. I just helped a friend do it. Was with my material, but his skills.
I remember it being potent stuff. Only a small amount floored us for hours. Fun times... :D

YS

thanks YarraSparra. I suggest you take yourself back n get to dabbin'!! ;)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they have that market on lock.:D
grey wolf told me once, that about 80% of our tane is from korea...i allways seem to get good results with lucienne. and its made in england :D

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Grab your stainless steel extraction device and some cans of 5X filtered or higher (brand doesn't matter as long as its 5X filtered or higher b/c it all comes from the same place in Korea!) then proceed to pack the nuggets or super sugar trim tightly, but still allowing a decent amount of airflow. Press the can in 3-5 sec bursts until your sure there won't be a blow back. Then make sure to shoot in a circular motion to saturate the meds. Let your 'tane empty out to the last bit into the Pyrex. Then place on boiling water 3 times (each time popping ~95% of the remaining bubbles). At this point I like to scrape it all up and give it some test dabs. Delicious & safe, but it's shatter at this point. Proceed to place in a freezer-->allow to warm--> refrigerate --- ENJOY!
sry i missed where you said it your self....it all comes from the same place in korea

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Nice photo bump, OD. Why doesn't your wax harden, flake, or dry up? Method I assume. My preference is crumbly over sticky, by I love
Your work!

outwest

Oil Dragon

Oil Dragon

Nice photo bump, OD. Why doesn't your wax harden, flake, or dry up? Method I assume. My preference is crumbly over sticky, by I love
Your work!

outwest

Thank you my friend. that most recent oil was cured for a month in the fridge/freezer. It was just as sticky on day 1. For some reason these blood, sweat, and tears produce that consistency 90% of the time:cool: I like 'em both though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom