The old guard breeders starting to drop, whats next?

• Thread starter ezenzyme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
This is a puppy... a very very cute puppy.

20201204 132209

Do you like the puppy?

I like the puppy.

See? Dont you feel better now?

Sweet!

<fires up sits back>

This has been your 15 seconds of calm.

Carry on.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

you cant tell if weed was feminized or not. And feminized plants can be well bred or shit chucked just the same as photos.

I can! Msybe not all but theres just something about some of them....Fuck that shit makes me lazy...does something to tsetosterone from what ive heard....no one will do any kind of research on this subject. If they did find out it fucks guys test up would it still be around? Well sure it would be...lmfao!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I can! Msybe not all but theres just something about some of them....Fuck that shit makes me lazy...does something to tsetosterone from what ive heard....no one will do any kind of research on this subject. If they did find out it fucks guys test up would it still be around? Well sure it would be...lmfao!

thats ridiculous. Im sure i would have noticed. ;-)

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

YES!!! Wheres the awesome underground cats keeping the genetic diversity by maintaining the badass old strains? I understand a whole lot more than youd think, i have been reading up on what Shantibaba, Soma, Franco and DJ short have to say. I fully understand the need to maintain our genetic diversity!!! I want to start by simply creating and maintaining IBLs of the baddest genes around, if i had this thought and ability a long time ago i could still have DJ short BB in my stash or some BOG seeds! to all of you who are doing exactly what i am talking about; keep fighting the good fight many more to join the ranks soon!!! Any thoughts on Francos seeds? how about Bhodi?
The resl reason why greenhouse seeds fems weed...they suck at breeding arjan knows very little about it. Even with franco at his side he has no chance. Not bashing franco at all. Just stating facts. They font have original anything from the time shantibaba partnered with arjan. Thats why the fem'd their whole line...lol....ive bought their seeds and they were junk! Plain and simple junk.....now shanti's arent what they used to be from what somevsay but tgats to be expected after 20-25+years... arent ibl's truly the only way to save a line for traits?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

thats ridiculous. Im sure i would have noticed. ;-)

Ive met some pretty ignorant people in my days...they shocked the fuck out of me....some folks just notice whats on their minds and what appeals to them....completely psychological....its funny how the human mind works...gotta run...a chica is waiting for me....got some la nina going over there with...no femdom tonight...peace

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ive met some pretty ignorant people in my days...they shocked the fuck out of me....some folks just notice whats on their minds and what appeals to them....completely psychological....its funny how the human mind works...gotta run...a chica is waiting for me....got some la nina going over there with...no femdom tonight...peace

You repeat every silly thing you read on the internet and im the ignorant one?

How old are you?

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter

How old are you?

Oh shit. Did you catch the femdom thing at the end? He needs my puppy pic. :)))

I think the issues sometimes are of our own creation right? This is what I'm comfortable with becomes the only way. For the record I'm wide open with respect to my opinion re breeding.

I didnt give a shit about F1, S1, Bx1 or otherwise for what, almost 30 years? Grownsince95 talked me through what I thought I knew.

I'm even working on something. Want to know how seriously I take it? Gonna name it Happy Dog Balls. So the plants were naturally pollinated. Betcha if I get a solid F3 from the pheno hunt in F2, I'll silver the shit out of it, the same thing I'm about to do to ensure I never run out of the 5 strains of BOGs that I have.

Look in the past if I needed seeds, I put two plants together, grew some weed, smoked it, and carried on. Didnt give a shit if it was the Widow Witch's Frosty Tits or not. Frosted? Stanky? Fire it up bitches.

This whole arguement is fucking stupid. Who does true IBLs anymore? Gotta a hillside to sow thousands of seeds for 5 generations? Just let them grow all naturally like its hippie heaven? For what? The perfect plant? Cool. So after you find her then what? Stupid to clone and silver her? Why? If that's THE perfect plant, then why not make it way limited availability? Why shouldn't she be replicated 1m times? What's lost besides her when you take it to the next step?

And how do you know the stuff in the field is even worth a shit? You are aware that indoors is for speed right? Optimum conditions 100% of the time kick the living dog shit out of outside grows at least where I am. So Iandrace inside? Got a couple of abandoned high schools with empty gyms up your sleeve with a few million for lights and trays? Hook me up then bro. Cause I'm all into that shit. Imagine... the biggest fucking grow house in the whoooooooole US (say it like the AT&T lady).

Look the example isnt here to promote an arguement but to try to end it. There is NO right or wrong answer. Some people prefer clones, others seed. Silver works for some, chucking for others.

Do what you do.

And if you have the stones, then post your nugs up on the frosiest nugs thread. Cause I like looking at frosty nugs pics in the morning with my coffee. And if your shit sucks, then I'll call you out chuckar or silver rider. Idgaf. Grow frosty nugs.

Last edited:
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

How old are you?

Lol..laughable! Read on the internet? How do you derive i learened this from the internet? I never spoke of this internet learning experience! Laughing right now....i would suggest getting a landrace something or another....

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Lol..laughable! Read on the internet? How do you derive i learened this from the internet? I never spoke of this internet learning experience! Laughing right now....i would suggest getting a landrace something or another....

<..come on man...>

Porky1982

Porky1982

You just said ā€œCSI is doing some of the most valuable work in the community right now.ā€ And now itā€™s bullshit. šŸ‘šŸ»
Fem work is what has destroyed the cannabis authenticity weather younlike it or not.
Iā€™m not here to claim breedership, Iā€™m a grower and I like to pollen chuck. Breeders use to work lines thattook time selecting and isolating traits they like. Spraying you colloidal man juice on a clone only doesnā€™t make you a breeder. It makes you an opportunist and thereā€™s nothing wrong with that. But to claim itā€™s the most valuable work in the community is nonsense. The only value it carries is money in his wallet.
And kudos to him that he can have so many followers who never had friends in the canna community.
Iā€™ve necee been a hater in the canna community weather you have the most gems collected or the most shitty weed grown good for you.
Iā€™m here 20 years later still profiting off this plant so who am I to hate.
And I understand why you have to sell clones, I saw your Apple fritters šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
Well said!!

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Such a pity that potentially interesting threads end in clashes of ego.

Sucks huh? Idk. There are appropriate uses for every method I think. Some work for some. Others don't. Whatever. But to say something is completely destroyed by something else is a bit much. I remember when no one knew wtf the silver man juice did back when I started growing. Jesus we'd bow down and thank God when we got a hermie... cause fem seeds. Yeah back in those dark ages. I don't think fem seeds have bombed the industry. I think chukars buy regs... I do. And when we have limited space, no time to chuck pollen, or whatever the deal is then fems might be more appropriate for a grower just like whipping out the silver when there's only 2 fems left standing or the strain dies. If someone is aggregating top shelf classic clones and silvering them out... fucking COOL. Where else are we going to find it unless we are in an elite unknown forum group in a dark corner of the interwebs? I don't have that access. But if CSI has the only cut of GG4, ESCD, CD 91, C99, etc that I can lay my hands on and i NEED it, then where is it coming from? CSI. Disclaimer... never ordered their gear. The point is that every technique has its place somewhere. I don't think anything should just be thrown out and dismissed.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

ā¤šŸŒ±ā¤šŸ¤˜šŸ˜āœŒ
Supporter
And maybe one day 20 years from now some company will figure out how to market hermies as "self pollinating cannabis" and all the chuckers will have a field day.

šŸ˜„šŸ‘ā¤šŸŒ±ā¤

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
And maybe one day 20 years from now some company will figure out how to market hermies as "self pollinating cannabis" and all the chuckers will have a field day.

šŸ˜„šŸ‘ā¤šŸŒ±ā¤
Fortunately for us itā€™s already been figured out by the likes of guys like csi, donā€™t blame me if you start growing man boobs though.
This guy has been smoking gg4 s1ā€™s for sometime now.
And heā€™s the MW champ of the world! Imagine what would happen to a mortal like me and you.

Terpz719

Terpz719

I can't believe how clueless you guys are. If you've been in this thing for more than a minute you know hermies are caused by 5G. If you're getting herms you should move - preferably out of the cities. Wait. This is about breeders? Never mind...

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Damm yall, drop your shoes and egos at the door. This a thread is for everyone to learn a little, not a pissing competition. Breeding is breeding, what works for you is what works for you doesn't mean others need to do the same. Shanti is the OG, he kicked Greenhouse seeds into the lime light with his work with Nevil and then Nevil split off taking some strains and STILL sells the femmed version(think WW). Then he moved on to working with Franco, seeing how lackin his land race collection was. Franco was a halfway decent breeder, but had access to some of the best. Shanti knows how to breed true parent genetics, thats where i picked up my "breeding" plan. Anyone ordered shantibabas seeds recently? Or Francos? He has a few interesting strains avail still. Also a lot of "breeders" sell femmed seeds because you only need to find the one pheno and squirt colloidal silver all over em, no multiple generations of stabilizing and maintaining a mother and father, no not only is it for ease but if a breeder made a badass genetic a good way to keep your hands on the gene is to only sell femmed seeds and clones. Who cares?

Latest posts

Top Bottom