The Old School Skunk conversation

• Thread starter Chad.Westport
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
yeah, I had an old link in the address board. updated it though, you should see the skunk video now.
Yep, ill check that out later! Whats the coles notes say? Will this be available to us to grow at some point or are the genetics going straight to commercial producers and bipassing us peons?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Looks like a good way to up there sales,
You can only hope!
Personally I don’t believe them after viewing there seed store.
But I could be wrong, $234 for 15 seeds,
$15 a seed, ya never no at those prices:)

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
They're f2's of someone else's work, yes?
Anyone here growing BSV's gear?

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

They're f2's of someone else's work, yes?
Anyone here growing BSV's gear?
Thats the question of the hour now. JJ from topdawg was on FCP today and chat was asking him about that gear but he didn't see the questions or didn't want to answer.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Looks like a good way to up there sales,
You can only hope!
Personally I don’t believe them after viewing there seed store.
But I could be wrong, $234 for 15 seeds,
$15 a seed, ya never no at those prices:)
Thats over priced in my book. But if he had a clone and I smoked it and felt it was the one I'm after, I'd happily pay it.

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Lol. You internet Boys need to STOP PAYING FOR SEEDS! Skunk has never went anywhere! You keep buying internet seeds from frauds expecting something different.. . Get off the internet, stop getting screwed by seed scammers, talk to someone who doesn't know what Instagram is for once. Everything you think is rare is common as hell. Skunk, babyshit, cat piss, positrack, dead body, fish epoxy, weed sewer,rotten fruit, sour garlic, vicks, I keep hearing all the weed I see daily is rare, it's not!

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I know who this guy blue skies vienna is. He is so full of shit. He admitted to all of us on our old private forum he has never smelled a real skunk before and just goes by how matt riot describes it. There are several people who grew his wanna be skunk out and were pissed they spent that much $. He is not even that old, maybe 40 i think.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Yep, ill check that out later! Whats the coles notes say? Will this be available to us to grow at some point or are the genetics going straight to commercial producers and bipassing us peons?
Commercial producers? If it goes to them it idnt going to be worth buying. In fact fuck jay-z and his g@& ass... not that theres anything wrong with being gay....hes sittin in the closet with a family just like travolta...ive also heard that vin diesel likes a donut every no and then...do we get a warning b4 we get banned? Is this post a bannable one?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Blue skies stuff is the real deal road kill,I was skeptical too cause everyone says they got it but he has got it.
Lol, Loke I said, I knew bsv on another private forum. He admits hes never smelled a skunk before. And several people got conned into buying his wannabe skunk and were pissed. He dont even know whats in the seeds hes selling. They are actually poly poly hybrids from oldtimers work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom