"the One" Bc1

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FishGutz19

FishGutz19

So I just bought Hazemans Monkey Balls (aka Deep Chunk) and along with the free packs were were Hazemans White Tiger, which is Great White Shark x Aloha White Widow (a blast from the 90's lol) and 'Chem Le Pew' from Dirty Worm Farms, its Chemdog D x Uncle Fester cut Skunk #18, anyone had any experience with the Chem Le Pew or White Tiger? They both sound epic. When I hold the vile chem le pew, I get the feeling, ya know what I mean? When you just know its gonna be some thing special.. that's the vibe I get.

SinCity

SinCity

That's the story from leafly...close enough. The one came from a BOEL project from the 80s.

It started when coot collected some seeds from the most beautiful plant he had ever seen when in the gulf war. They came from kandahar, Afghanistan. He was an avid seed collector and he had grown the plant a few times. Later a friend bumped into him and he had a killer bag seed from some thai stick. They collectively grew the plant and coot grabbed "the most sativa looking one". Blue orca is the sister to the one. It is the less sativa or the one coot didn't grab. They were reunited later.

A breeder has taken the one and pollinated it with his best 4 picked males from a batch of TO x VR to enhance thai expressions while locking down genetics for future crosses.

"The most sativa looking one" is where the name was coined.

NOW we’re talking.

F

FutureGrower

reading about No-Till sounds like that's the way to grow no-till - any other good inf about it other than build-a-soil ?

Kis organics podcast. Shango los podcast (careful he has great intentions but not 100% of the info is true, though the vast majority is! He just has too many guest speakers but that's also why I like listening to him.)

If you want to start grasping how notil works buy the 3 teaming with books by Jeff Lowenfell

Theres more I'm sure organikz or ecompost can give you some other sources

Oh google notil revisited they'll be a thread created by a person named MOFO

H

hawkman

Kis organics podcast. Shango los podcast (careful he has great intentions but not 100% of the info is true, though the vast majority is! He just has too many guest speakers but that's also why I like listening to him.)

If you want to start grasping how notil works buy the 3 teaming with books by Jeff Lowenfell

Thanks !! for the info _____PEACE will check out the other sources

FishGutz19

FishGutz19

Dude, the KIS podcast is so good, especially the 3 part episode with clackamascoot (sp?).

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Buddy just harvested 8 Nature Farm 89 NL5 x Sk18.:fire::fire::fire::fire:😍

Have only sampled 1 plant, and is the plant he likes the best, and will make a mother out of it, and a "Mother" it is.

It had to be taken a bit early, as it is very hot, and humid, and the buds are so thick, he was worried about mold. Plus he want to rejuve it, and use it as a mother. This was done under multiple 1000w Hortilux HPS. And 10 gallon containers of Promix BX. per plant.... From Seedling-Veg 60 days under 1000w Hortilux. Lots of soil, and fresh air movement 24 hours veg.

Also consider Im/we are more in search of as early as I can find NL5 genetics in this run, as I have 2 packs of the SK18 OP, and 2 packs of the BX Selection. I only bought 1 pack of these, and should have bought 5.

Every plant is a good plant. Killer Vigor for a more Indica Dominant plant. Heavy Yield. Buds are very dense all the way down the branches. The plant my buddy selected is very very very very fruity floral/Honeysuckle, hashy, minty, with a hint of gas. Very Cerebral. Tastes like it smells, but would be more refined if let go longer. You can tell its a bit early.More in the head, than body, and very long lasting. A lot of the head buzz could be because it was taken at least a week early. Maybe 12 days. And its been hot, and summer crops, inside the way we have to do it, are never as good as from the Fall- Early Spring, so when clones of this get run again, let go longer, there is no doubt the weed will be noticeably better, and it is already a keeper. I haven't smelled anything like this stuff in a long long time.

Top Bottom