The One man 15k SS#4 Aptus Show

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billyboat

Billyboat

A week or so in, I hit them with peakboost a little early and a double dose of fasilator and they are stacking hard right out of the gate.

It's becoming a jungle!

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

nice grow man! really like what your doing in there. Must be a bitch trying to navigate in there, good call on the wheels! keep up the work man, im impressed over here!
Z

Billyboat

Billyboat

nice grow man! really like what your doing in there. Must be a bitch trying to navigate in there, good call on the wheels! keep up the work man, im impressed over here!
Z

Thanks! It's coming along, and I'm pretty impressed with the growth rates this round. All the bottoms have been cleared away and I'm aiming for no larf, and next week ill thin out some big fan leaves.

Cheers

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
super nice room @Billyboat ! espacially when u consider that u handel that alll by urself build out 2? neways im tagged along for the ride.

confu

Billyboat

Billyboat

super nice room @Billyboat ! espacially when u consider that u handel that alll by urself build out 2? neways im tagged along for the ride.

confu

Thanks brotha, I'm no expert but building is half the fun, even though it is challenging! I had one helper for a week to help with the heavy stuff and I learned electricity from a book/my dad showed me some basic stuff as well and I have a legit hvac guy so I can't take credit for that.

It's gonna be a fun ride! Wish me luck!

Billyboat

Billyboat

I love the picture of the fans getting swallowed up by the garden!

Are you using three 3ton mini splits?

The jungle eats fans!

I'm using 2x 2.5s and a 2 ton dual zone that also helps to control another rooms night cooling needs. I already had this equip otherwise I would have just threw a 5 ton york in there.

Lovin the vert plants buddy. Nice use of wall space.

Thanks brotha, I am really liking the growth of the vertical, my horz scrogs can be a real pain to work on as they are so big an thick, but the vertical just stacks so naturally. Loving ur idea of walls of dank.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Ur first post made me laugh. Drywalling was my first job and I absolutely hated it!!!

But hey, ur rooms on point homie. Grow on!

Dry walling sucks, I'm doing plywood next time. But thanks for the kind words.

Nice work all around you got some killers in there .

Thank you very much, hopefully all goes well as it's my first run with some of these strains. I'm in there everyday, cleaning is more work then growing, I feel like a maid.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

How do those Mini splits work cooling the room do the temps swing a lot? Which Ones are you using or suggest using? whats your nigh and day temp diff?

Billyboat

Billyboat

How do those Mini splits work cooling the room do the temps swing a lot? Which Ones are you using or suggest using? whats your nigh and day temp diff?

They work very well, with 3 different air handlers in the room and many fans, the leaf temp stays at 80, humidity at 65%. Day temp is about 77, night 72.
They are mr slims.

Nice grow bro lol! looking good in here nothing but beds of fire, Think I might half to give these beds a try lol:p, keep up the great work and stay safe..............GM

Thanks! I switched to beds over a year ago and haven't looked back. Do it, you won't regret it!

Update coming this weekend!

waayne

waayne

Nice work Billyboat,those plants look like they are loving life.

I was wondering if you are using the Aptus calculator,or if you're tweaking it some....?

I've been trying out the Aptus line ,and am liking what I see so far.
Been used the Facilitor the longest,and on the most plants, and I'm definitely liking it.

I imagine those Wilma's smell delicious,Cap definitely did some nice work with that Columbian.

Top Bottom